The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 21-11-2023, 09:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 14
Ggundam123 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGgundam123 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Booked sky from KinkyThai.

Her real person is more gorgeous than photo.
And she is very hygiene lady that she shower you top to bottom.

Her BJ is just normal but her fj is amazing.
She can accept hard ponding and she moan alot.

After the shot she will sleep beside you to chit chat instead of playing phone. Overall a satisfying experience
Old 21-11-2023, 09:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Zaiboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Mini (Milk lovers)
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?p=2...4#post22817974

Okt: First time trying this stable and totally no regrets! Okt is friendly and fast reply! Thumb up for u bro

Mini: Friendly and slutty lady! Those prefer milf type, sure will like her.

French: DFK until up into the sky! Nearly got no time for other action!

BJ: Her bj skill is totally no words to describe! Just like others bros that say it! End my first shot in her mouth, wanted to save my shot and f her one! But she totally hold my hand n don't let my dick out from her mouth! Wowwww, must try

FJ: Her skill for this also quite good! Before inserting in! She will tease u first and ask not to cum first, let her cum first! Omfg

Boobs: Abit saggy but still nice to hold n lick! Heard that it is natural! So it is super soft, keep on play with it

Gfe: High level of gfe! She wanted to massage me, but I ask her to rest as I prefer lady to chit chat with me instead of massage

Overall: Brothers out there, die die must try at least once! Won't regrets;

RTF: Sure will come back find her when replenish $$$! Hopefully she won't go back so soon
Old 21-11-2023, 10:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light

Just banged Soda 2 shots from Seduction.

She is a legit Oct 2002 SYT baby from Laos; requested to see her passport just to make sure of it. She looks just like the last 2 photos in the advert, with a full back tattoo that she said "still works in progress" . Short, petite, with a bob haircut, wearing a light blue dress that compliments with her fair skin, see already you think she is a local student. She speaks quite good mandarin for someone from Laos. We were about to get ourselves ready for shower when her boss called. Immediately took my chance to get rid of her clothing and she cheekily squeezed my lil brother here and there before getting out of mine too. Her breasts are natural B cup, with raisin tits pointing outwards, have abit of baby fats around her stomach that she concluded herself as fat. I said everyone also have tummy fats, then she gave a smile that make her oh so chio.

Very seductively she grabbed my already enlarged lil brother, gave me a sly smile and led me into the shower room. WOW I thought there will be happenings inside the toilet, but is just another SOP washing up. Didn't want to waste too much time, we headed back to the bed, where she offered massage first to sooth my tiring body. Flipped over, I requested for covered BJ, mind u, she used her mouth to roll down the condom and sucked like she needed my cum to live. After like a few minutes, when I told her get ready for sex, she said "huh so fast? I want to suck somemore" OK, go on and suck! I stood up on the bed, told her to open her mouth wider and started facefucking her, and she took it in so good even with condom on.

Having enjoyed being in her mouth, next up is the main course, banging her in missionary, doggie and missionary again. We had fun fucking each other, I actually have to cover her mouth with my hand to stop her from making so much noise. Doggie her with her full back tattoo looks stunning. Washed up after 1st round, and back onto the bed, whilst lying on my shoulders, her hands immediately want to wake up my lil brother, and how my lil brother obeyed to her! We looked at each other and laughed. Never had such a quick recovery time with other girls, this girl did it spot on. Of course have to treat her to another round of BJ again la! This time I let her suck for how long she wants, and she really gave me an eye opener on this. I reciprocated by sucking her tits, and some frenching. 2nd round of fucking starts, with missionary, standing doggie, missionary and cowgirl. All these acts were done in 1 hr and 5 mins only. Usually 2nd round I take my time to fuck girls slowly, to enjoy the process, but for her, seeing her big cute eyes and her cutesy face, I banged her at full speed, until she say i too pro liao. During washup she even asked me whether want go for 3rd round mai Whew thinking back I want to go bed her again soon
Cas (20 y.o, ThaiConcepts 2022) x2
Emery (21 y.o Angels Aura 2022)
Jill (24 y.o Club Friday 2023) x2
Gucci (23 y.o, SiamKen 2023) x2
Kimm (26 yo, Lust365 2023) x3
Soda (21 yo, Seduction 2023) x2

Last edited by robotman12; 21-11-2023 at 10:35 PM.
Old 21-11-2023, 11:35 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 723 / Power: 14
Blackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to beholdBlackaka is a splendid one to behold

Stable:X-Factor
Name: XEE
Shave : Yes clean shave
French: Yes from start to the end of the season
Looks: 10/10 sweet looking and friendly I’m surprise that very similar to pics
Yes is true she look 70% like(fiona xie)
Body : 10/10 sexy with nice ass with some tattoos at the back
Boobs: 10/10 (Soft Enchanced D) I think🤔
Bbbj: 10/10 long 10min bbbj with her offer 69 😇
FJ: 10/10 she get horny & wet easily,any position as I request
GFE: 💯%/10 chatting like a gf
Rtf: confirm plus chop
Overall : 10/10 first time trying this stables & never disappoint me will come back for sure ,worth my money 💵
Old 22-11-2023, 12:08 AM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 417 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12858 / Power: 19
I Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond reputeI Love Boobs has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bbz1991 View Post
FR for Enjoy from Galaxy - overall bonk rating of 7/10 - clearly very new/green so don't expect commando/PSE service, but put in the effort to guide her gently and she's certainly an above average bonk

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=897001

Highlights - soft natural breasts, very sensitive pussy that gets really wet, smouldering passion and enjoyment during sex

Areas of improvement - minimal English, very green so not one to take initiative (although clearly willing to serve and open to being guided GENTLY)

OKT: Girl is new/unproven, so posed more questions and kudos for making the effort to check with the girl / answer truthfully. Kudos for pointing out upfront girl is green, but willing to be guided which turned out to be true and helped inform my approach during the bonk. Personally feel one of the more reliable and trustworthy OKTs around that also charges reasonable prices, which is hard to say for others. Not surprised to see business doing well if operated in this manner

Room/facilities (repeat from before): Hotel is relatively old, likewise the room is not too fancy but passable. Well-airconditioned and relatively clean, didn't feel too damp and no odour detected. 2 single (or super-single) beds, medium-sized bedside mirror available. Shouldn't need to register if you follow the instructions. Combined area for shower/WC/sink. Hot water works fine, Listerine also provided. Towels are small, but dry and feels clean enough

Looks: Face wise looks very close to the above listing photo posted, just with some spots/blemishes (though not acne) which is covers/lightens up with makeup. Key feature is her pair of smouldering eyes

Body/breasts: Refer to photo above. Natural C cup breasts. Photo taken was from an angle above so seem more sag but IRL is not too droopy with sag extent that is natural for that size. She is tanner than the photo, probably medium brown/tan. Skin is smooth. Ass is quite perky and definitely more than a handful, appropriate for her size/meat level as shown above

Personal tip/context for action below - be gentle with this girl to get best results

Shower action: Very quiet, soft and sensual action. No words spoken, but with occasional smouldering stares. Started with her soaping me, her caresses are REALLY soft. Reciprocated the gentleness when I soaped her from behind, could feel she enjoyed it as her pussy was really wet. Got my dick really hard and grinded her softly from behind too

Frenching: Mostly deep lip-to-lip kissing, with some tongue if she gets into the mood

Pussy/painting: Hair as above, most of it is above the pussy lips. Gets really wet but best approach is to BE GENTLE imo. She allows painting but is SUPER SENSITIVE, she was hesitant and covered her pussy with her hands as I went down, but relented as I demonstrated I was going to be gentle. Was already jerking and grabbing sheets while I was just lightly pecking around her pussy. Attacked it with slow, gentle licks that GRADUALLY increased in speed, and I capped out the ferocity when I felt she couldn't take more (she will pull you up if you go too ham). Had one hand clasping hers and another on her stomach, could feel her muscles contracting as she climaxed with soft moans/whimpers. No foul smell/taste, tasted like natural female juices

BBBJ/catbath/massage: Didn't bother as I wanted to service her instead. Although she interrupted me cutely as I was initiating 2nd shot to ask if I wanted her to service me, to which I said no

Armpit: At times moved her arms up naturally in the throes to exposure her clean armpits. Managed a few licks though minimal as she's generally sensitive. Sufficient for me as the way she enjoyed other foreplay/sex was enough for me

1st shot: Main foreplay was spent in mount position, just staring into her eyes and letting bodies press against each other. Softly grinded her on the outside and her pussy was so wet - could hear the sound and feel the moistness as my dick glided up and down. Capped on and inserted gently, no KY needed, pussy felt adequately tight enough esp since it was so lubricated. Finished in missionary

2nd shot: Foreplay pretty much the same but needed a bit of work as I went soft in the middle prior to penetration. Initiated second round of painting and seeing her climax did the trick. Capped on and inserted without KY needed again, my take is that it hit the spot better for her when I positioned her legs in front of my arms. Finished explosively in missionary, she allowed me to stay in and finish whatever final thrusts I had as I cummed out. Main regret was not being able to vary positions as we bonked on the bed closest to the mirror, but I didn't want to break the flow for myself

Personality/vibe: Really like being with a young, innocent gf. She's not a loud/wild moaner, but will softly moan/whimper genuinely if you approach her gently. Minimal english, had to use translate. Surfed TikTok in between shots, but not in a ignore-you kind of way as she will still engage in convo and also cuddled like a gf
Very enjoyable!
Old 22-11-2023, 12:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
ftishden is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

My FR for Bibi from Lust365

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...highlight=bibi

Name: Bibi
Stable: Lust365

Looks: 9/10 She’s pretty alright! Similar to the photos!
Body: 10/10 sexy body. Not tall. Slight Thai tan. Killer ass.
Boobs: 8/10 natural B boobs.
Bbbj: 8/10 it good and slow and wet. Duration long enough. Can say she is hard working
FJ: 9/10 Accomodating in all positions and doesn’t complain at all! Both shots on her boobs
Old 22-11-2023, 12:21 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
sgdarkknight deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

My first FR here despite me joining the forum for quite some time, so give chance ah

Tried Jenny from FoxyThai today and I must say she's definitely one of my fav thus far.

Face: 8/10 (Agreed with Raylala36, she looks closer to live video in TG)
Body: Petite size with smooth skin
Boobs: 10/10 (Natural, just right for me. I'm a boobs lover btw)
BBBJ: 9/10 (Slow and sensual)
Massage: Never tried
Pussy: 10/10 (Shaved and odourless)
FJ: 10/10 (she rode me till I cloud 9 )
GFE: 10/10 (she can speak some English, so we ended cuddling and chatting in between shots)

My first shot ended with BBBJ and CIM and I loved how she took care of both my shaft and balls in a sensual manner, enjoying it herself hahaha. She became a wild girl during my second shot, rode me hard and buried my face in her boobs. We then changed to missionary, where I gave her some good pumps. Both of us "complained" hot after the 2 rounds haha

For bros who are looking for good GFE and cute girl with a handful of tits, Jenny is the gem you should not miss. Wish I could RTF but she will be gone by the time I am back from my work trip
Old 22-11-2023, 03:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 622 / Power: 7
BalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to allBalKuro is a name known to all

Sofia Galaxy
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=964633&highlight=

Location - near central
Looks - 9/10 just like photo with tan
Body - 9/10 i would say she nice behind which makes it really enjoyable doing it from doggy
BBBJ - 9/10 really a pro at what she does
FJ - 8.5/10 taking her from behind is best heh
GFE - 8.5/10 friendly lady

Overall 9/10
Old 22-11-2023, 03:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 301 / Power: 4
Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!Atedians is one of the Best!

https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=964619&highlight=

-Jann
-Galaxy

Looks: Not the best looker here at D 1 but still a very lovely lady she some some tattoos scattered over her body

Body: She packs B cup boobies which were natural nice curves and thick ass to bang

BBBJ: I felt that her BBBJ is quite good for me. Can feel the suction and sensual feeling too.

FJ: We tried Cowgirl, Missionary and Doggy positions. Favorite 2 positions with her will be Doggy and Cowgirl positions. When on Doggy position.

RTF: sure will with the service provided
Old 22-11-2023, 08:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 2
Brojoms deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Tasted Beauty from Lust365
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthr...ghlight=beauty

Looks: 9/10 very wild looking gal. I like her unique looks jot looking ‘common thai’ woman
Body: 9/10 petite body, curved will surely be seen rightly away. Small waist and wide hips
Catbath: 8.5/10 sensual and will always come up to me and give me a kiss or lick (as per my instructions)
Bbbj: 8.5/10 didn’t mind when i pushed her head deeper. Very good girl
Fj: 9/10 tightness was felt moment i enter tip of my cock. Got in smoothly as she was damn wet. Solid
Old 22-11-2023, 08:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 255 / Power: 17
Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!Wire-Mesh is one of the Best!

FR for Aura from TRL

Tried her last night and here to share my experience with her.

She is a slim, dark with hourglass figure with some tattoo on the body. Her bood was enhance and big, nice to zhut zhut and press. The ass was perky and meaty.

The frenching with her was kinky, wild and passionate with lot of well tongue actions.

She let out soft moan and hips twitching moan when being paint. Pussy has some hair and was senstivity and get wet easily.

She knows what she is doing. BBBJ was powerful. Good suction from her mouth and sensual tongue play making me shiok. Lot of deepthroat and sexy eye contact looking at you while performing it.

We did it in missionary and doggy positions. I push her deep and she moan out loud in stereo surround and i am sure next door can hear it. Her expression was priceless. The sex was great, intense submissive raping feel of stereo surround moaning

Overall service level top notch.

Highly recommended for all to try.
Old 22-11-2023, 08:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Rummshot is Cool - loads of Potential

Brief FR for Autumn from OneSiam

I have been eyeing autumn for awhile since she landed on our shores and after several failed attempts to book her, I finally managed to obtain a slot and boy it was really worth it!

Totally agreed with the many FRs before me, that she’s probably most of our bonk of the year. Service, GFE, pretty face, and a smoking body, she has it all. And yes my personal view is that she looks better than the photos, which is a rarity these days. Needless to say, I will be back hopefully soon for a RTF.

Kudos to OneSiam for bringing in quality gems like autumn!
Old 22-11-2023, 09:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
galgal89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Brenda from Club Friday
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=961559

OKT: Very responsive and friendly

Looks: Definitely her, just a shade or 2 darker. Picture almost no filter, this one I can confirm. Very cute and clean face, height and weight seems accurate

French: Speaks french fluently, started once I enter the room and did not stop at all until I left

Body: Enhanced boobs just like in photos, very big. Have very nice curvy body with killer hips and ass. Got all the assets there to satisfy your lust

BBBJ: As previous FRs, this is 100% where she shines, Bros who love a good BBBJ should definitely book her. I normally take quite long to get hard from BBBJ but she willing blow non-stop and probably won't stop if I didn't ask her too. CIM is allowed, can deepthroat and I surrender my 1st in her mouth, tried to swallow but some spills really sexy

FJ: she very patient to make me hard again, rub her pussy to my thigh, rub her boobs too. Once hard, capped on and she started to ride. Her cowgirl is indeed amazing, her moans makes me high always. Then finally once about to release change to doggy for several hard thrusts.

Highly placed in my RTF list for her fuck and bbbj. Too good to be true and thanks to bro CF for arranging it.
Old 22-11-2023, 09:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 17
usb port is a Helpful and Caring Samsterusb port is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nabi TeeRukLover99

Face : 9/10 pretty smile with cute face and the same as in pic, SYT look

Body: 8/10 typical thai tan. Petite, curvy, slim and slender figure with some tattoo at the back and a hot ass

Boob: 8/10 big and enhanced shape and firm nipples, soft to fondle and grab

Frenching: 8/10 Deep frenching nice, slow and steady

Pussy: 8/10 trimmed, young, tight, wet and low mileage without the 2 flaps of thick labia. Responsive to licking.

BBBJ: 8/10 slurpy bbbj, super deep throat and skillful, she slowly lick my shaft up and down and sucking your balls hard and super deepthroat.

FJ: 8/10 FJ she rides like champ, fucks like a pornstar, tried cowgirl where she rides and pumps til she sweat then change doggy where she asked to fucked her harder then change missionary where she starts screaming oh my god. Great moan and i cummed after that.

GFE: 8/10. Top notch with high KC skill, feel comfortable and non-commerical feel.

RTF: Yes

Thanks Bro SK.
Old 22-11-2023, 10:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 9
bob123x is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbob123x is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Late FR on Fanny Club Friday

Pretty last minute booking but very accepted by bro CF, big thanks bro!

Looks: Looks like a GND, 80% similarity to the photos. In fact I think she looks younger in real life
Body: Slim, nubile body with a pair of C, more than a handful. It's enhanced so please be gentle while play. Height wise quite petite.
French: Yes but low mileage
BJ: Not the best but not the worst I've had. Slow and steady. What I love if that she spends quite a bit of time on the balls. Seeing her suck my balls while my dick rests on a large part of her face made me even harder.
FJ: Responsive with tight pussy, I use a bit of lube to enter first. Then she already wet. Fav one is the classic missionary style with sucking on her nipples. Her moans quite loud.
RTF: yes if have time

For the damage i think it's worth a shot if you're looking for great service with hot FL. She got very good attitude and offered massage although not the main highlight. Left the place very happy.

Last edited by bob123x; 23-11-2023 at 11:34 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1