The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 05-05-2007, 11:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 359 / Power: 19
break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
Follow Veteran break78's advice, you won't go wrong.
Hoi!! Hoi! Wah kao.... i'm a small fry there leh.... there are so many old timers there.. if you call me veteran, then those old timers are called gods of ZH liao....

You also recently hanging all over the international thread already ah?!?!
Old 05-05-2007, 11:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post

You also recently hanging all over the international thread already ah?!?!
I taking down some notes.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 05-05-2007, 11:32 AM
Samster

break78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreak78 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rof|maoxz View Post
I taking down some notes.
The way you are toaking down notes, you'll be ending up with a full A4 writing pad on your travels lor......... and looks like you planning a "round the world in 80 days" kind of trip.... and you're already in the midst of it.....
Old 05-05-2007, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by break78 View Post
The way you are toaking down notes, you'll be ending up with a full A4 writing pad on your travels lor......... and looks like you planning a "round the world in 80 days" kind of trip.... and you're already in the midst of it.....
Yeah, I already spent 12 days in the southern side, now preparing to spend some in the northern side.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 05-05-2007, 10:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1356 / Power: 22
Hooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud ofHooters666 has much to be proud of

Rocky IV

As one bro said always make sure to the chick that our night means 12pm...If she is not game or reluctant...tell her she can go home with the sit down fee of 500...One other china trick is that they will say that their hoseumate forget key and she needs to leave at 6...this kind u can fuck care and insist on one more fuck or you can just pretend to be dead tired...since we dont pay them upfront they also lan lan...sometimes with these china dolls you cannot use heart and gentlmenly ways to treat them...Anyway I only have been to Club de Pearl KTV at Grand Bay View and the o/n is 1500 which is nearly sgd 300 and I jolly make sure that LT means at least after breakfast or at least I am sick of the pussy whichever comes first...

Nonetheless dont be dispair...China is our heaven.

Have Fun
Old 05-05-2007, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Rocky IV

As one bro said always make sure to the chick that our night means 12pm...If she is not game or reluctant...tell her she can go home with the sit down fee of 500...One other china trick is that they will say that their hoseumate forget key and she needs to leave at 6...this kind u can fuck care and insist on one more fuck or you can just pretend to be dead tired...since we dont pay them upfront they also lan lan...sometimes with these china dolls you cannot use heart and gentlmenly ways to treat them...Anyway I only have been to Club de Pearl KTV at Grand Bay View and the o/n is 1500 which is nearly sgd 300 and I jolly make sure that LT means at least after breakfast or at least I am sick of the pussy whichever comes first...

Have Fun
good advice.
Old 06-05-2007, 05:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
RockyIV is Cool - loads of Potential

Thanks bro Break78 & bro Hooters666 for the pointers. We had done our homework on zh, including reading up all the notes contributed by the wonderful bros here in this thread, still, although one could find reasonable quality gals in zh, but the service level were below par and largely forgettable..

Rewind back to what we saw at LHL…. it wasn’t the lack of gals that we were complaining, on the contrary, there were plenty of SWs around. Fewer on the main LHL but many more at the end of it on both sides of the turn. However the quality was largely 5-6. Before bros accuse us for being fussy or unrealistic, let me just say that we did recorgnise that gals are of 7-8 quality in KTV, so I guess our “standard” is pretty much similar to most bros here.

Our sincere apologies to fans of the cabanas here as well, we really didn’t see one that’s worth spending time with although we were looking forward very much towards this unique experience. Lastly, we were there around dinner time so that should remove the doubt of us being there at the wrong hours.

Better quality gals can be found at KTVs/Hotel’s sauna, ranging from 5 – 8. Plenty of 7-8 to go around so no despair here. Despite vigilant interviewing process, there were still very little we could do when the gals came out with their usual antics – creative excuses for leaving early, avoiding morning workout and turning down bbbj. At rmb1000 a pop, you can’t really say we received what we had bargained for.

Best part of the trip had to be the sauna experience as this is where we finally got our dosage of bbbj, frenching and the lucky ones got their fancied AR thrown in. As this was our first foray into zh, not wanting to jump to conclusion yet, will definitely return to zh given that we are regular cheonsters in macau. So thanks again and will be looking out for more ‘flesh’ new info about zh in this thread. Cheers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hooters666 View Post
Rocky IV

Have Fun
Old 07-05-2007, 12:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 537 / Power: 22
banana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of lightbanana is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by RockyIV View Post
... Best part of the trip had to be the sauna experience as this is where we finally got our dosage of bbbj, frenching and the lucky ones got their fancied AR thrown in. As this was our first foray into zh, not wanting to jump to conclusion yet, will definitely return to zh given that we are regular cheonsters in macau. So thanks again and will be looking out for more ‘flesh’ new info about zh in this thread. Cheers.
glad is not so disappointing for u. wish u better luck next time. cheers!
Old 07-05-2007, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kenboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Angry Re: Macau or Zhuhai

Hi! I'm new to the thread. i've been to zhuhai many times over the years but sad to say still there's many bros getting sub standard services from the girls. One thing i've observed is that many Singaporean do not like the idea of getting a guide. Getting a guide does has its value ie. getting discounts rate for KTV room,hotels, not getting conned etc....
Just my 5 cents worth of thoughts.........
Old 07-05-2007, 02:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kenboi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Macau or Zhuhai

No offence to all Bro. Recently i've tied up with a agency in zhuhai.
We can help you to book the transport, hotel, sauna, KTV and other arrangement as per your requirements, with the low spending rate.

Please feel free to PM me if you need any clarification .No obligation.
Old 11-05-2007, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
brasscork deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi fellow mongers

Will be dropping by mid June and since I heard the LHL scene is really bad (or extinct) I was just wondering how the KTV scene is doing.

Any idea on the variety and prices? Or should I just stay in Northern China and chiong there? Really appreciate your contributions!

Cheers!
Old 11-05-2007, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
B.Bollocks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros there now at zhuhai with a real time report on the situation there? My friends and I are gng this end May...Any idea?
Old 11-05-2007, 04:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by B.Bollocks View Post
Any bros there now at zhuhai with a real time report on the situation there? My friends and I are gng this end May...Any idea?
Which dates will you be there?
Old 11-05-2007, 07:31 PM
acki12

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Hi guys

This is a copy of a fr I did on another site last year, but it might be some help. It is my own report which explains the same name (acki12) as writer.

I was in Macau a few weeks back and tried a few of the suggestions found in this section.
The Lisboa was hit and miss for a big white guy who speaks no chinese, and most of the times the girls would not even talk to me. Over a few visits to check out the talent I can tell you the quality is excellent but only two girls approached me after I gave a lot of them them a signal and both had some english. Neither would negotiate under $1000 Hong Kong, so I decided to try one out. A very pretty mainland girl who did the ice part of the ice fire bj and we fucked in a number of positions for as long as I could last. She was very tight and a bit frightened by the size of my cock which is fairly big and thick but she did give an almost gfe. She even let me get some photos of her after we dressed. I was happy with the result even with the high price.
The Golden Sauna, in a small laneway just east of the Lisboa was a new experience for me. You change into a towel at the reception and your gear goes into a locker. A shower in the communal area and the chance of a hot tub if you want. Into a pair of shorts and a robe and then into the main lounge to watch tv and relax with a drink. The only problem here is you do get the feeling you are not welcome by the local men there, I was the only caucasion, and it is hard to know where to look with some of them glaring at you. I was asked what I wanted and make love was on the menu in reception so I chose that. The girls were brought out mostly in bikinis with colored numbers and I chose a small chinese girl who was just as pretty as the Lisboa girl. She took me to a room and sat me on a chair frame in the shower and thoroughly washed me everywhere. Once again she said my size was very big but this might be a normal way to make clients feel good. The ice fire bj was good and then she struggled to put a local condom on me - it might be an idea to bring your own where possible as the asian ones are pretty small. She lay on the bed and and I slipped in. Another tight fit and I fucked her for 10-15 before blowing my load. Once I was done she lost interest and didnt want to do a massage or anything else. Back to the shower and dressed and then back to the lounge. I had another drink and then left paying HK $930 odd for the very pleasant experience.
An ealier night after no interest from the girls at the Lisboa I went out of my hotel at about 10.30 and was approached by a girl as soon as I walked outside. We agreed on $500 and went back to my room. Another pretty chinese girl and this time I had my own condom so things were a bit easier. She sucked me for a few minutes and then we fucked with her not wanting me to stick it all the way in. She did look like she was in a bit of pain so I took it easy. Only about 20min all up but I got what I wanted, a good tight fuck with a good looking chinese girl.
I also found a massage place west of the Lisboa and got the 90 min thai massage a couple of times. The first one was great. They fitted me out with big shorts and a robe and the girl came in and started the massage. A few deliberate contacts with my cock and I was hard so she took my shorts of me and gave me a hand job. The massage was good too and I tipped her $50 and paid $250 odd for the massage. The second time the girl also rubbed my cock but ignored my reaction and continued the massage as if nothing had happened. That time I left frustrated and there was no tip. Both girls asked me to extend it to a 2 hour massage but I didnt.
Anyway it's all there and even for a big white guy who has no chinese its pretty easy to get laid in Macau.
Old 11-05-2007, 10:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4367 / Power: 21
789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute789550 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kenboi View Post
No offence to all Bro. Recently i've tied up with a agency in zhuhai.
We can help you to book the transport, hotel, sauna, KTV and other arrangement as per your requirements, with the low spending rate.

Please feel free to PM me if you need any clarification .No obligation.
Bro, you got pm.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1