The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2011, 09:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
klmt4u deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
Originally Posted by etct88 View Post
don't bother, it will never come..........
Bro etc88, so confident??
Old 20-05-2011, 10:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 40 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 822 / Power: 18
Yokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to beholdYokosi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
aiyoh, why you so hum sup one.... want to drink and rub rub me???

we all waiting for you lo, have Thai food dinner lo..... and see all the SYTs you want la......... GM ... not that Viet food place, MM bring us to la....

Last night we were there... hee hee....
Yes, me very hum sup. Remember, during my B-day in Hello Bangkok, Danok ?. Me fu*k your arse when we both clothed and you went " Ohhhh, Ahhhh, etc ! "

Ok, ok. Will call you when in Sink A Bore.

Now i am in Ho Chi Minh.

GM ?. Ok. Me go and drink only and no LDs, tequilas, nor hang flowers on these mercenary very sweet young Thai puyings. And definately no SGD60 Flaming Lamborgini to any of them. Let them suck their faces when i tell them to fuck off. Kekekeke.
Old 20-05-2011, 11:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1047 / Power: 21
etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmt4u View Post
Bro etc88, so confident??
you also sound confident.......
Old 20-05-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

etct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud ofetct88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post

GM ?. Ok. Me go and drink only and no LDs, tequilas, nor hang flowers on these mercenary very sweet young Thai puyings. And definately no SGD60 Flaming Lamborgini to any of them. Let them suck their faces when i tell them to fuck off. Kekekeke.
huh.... I neber pay more than the drinks leh... I poor fcuk, cannot sponsor their stay here.....

maybe SGD$6 kancil?????
Old 20-05-2011, 01:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 20
NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yokosi View Post
I will be in Sink A Bore middle of next week. Will call you, ok, ah ?.

Oh !. You got syt to intro or not ?. You drink kopi and i with you but me " play & raba " her.

Ah Sh*t !. Soon to be in Sink A Bore, and not in Bangkok. Me dreaming too much !.

aiyo looks like i would miss this kopi session, would be nice to get to see shifu Yokosi in person
https://sammythe.guru/showthread.php...91#post3247091
Old 20-05-2011, 01:34 PM
Samster

NobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to allNobleEagle is a name known to all

Quote:
huh.... I neber pay more than the drinks leh... I poor fcuk, cannot sponsor their stay here.....

maybe SGD$6 kancil?????

erh actually its more like sponsoring their stay in a condominium and a car back in Thailand not here hor, here their stay, food & shopping are free
Old 20-05-2011, 04:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 209 / Power: 14
Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Talking Re: Dandok Lastest update

Quote:
ha ha ha ha ha ha.... can I suspect you are sammyboy in disguise?

sending in a 3rd party note......
Really.....KNN why i don't know one...hehehehe!
Old 20-05-2011, 04:18 PM
Samster

Playman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterPlayman2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
erh actually its more like sponsoring their stay in a condominium and a car back in Thailand not here hor, here their stay, food & shopping are free
Bro....long time no see you. Nice to have you back!
Old 20-05-2011, 04:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Are you sure you want to share my kangtao? That is the last thing I would do.... 'bo tan, tio kan', 'no earn, kenna fcuk'..

So you would have RM budget, meaning you are from M'sia. Then you should know how to spend the money more wisely in KL........

Seriously rm1600, get you nothing in Danok. Better listen to Yokosi's advice, he from KL.........
Quote:
Originally Posted by hamsaplou99 View Post
Sifu etct, if any kangtao, can share with me earlier? as my mission will start this weekend...

Danok no good? Tot all the while, the 500 + pages are all on danok? Tats y I was so encourage to go...
Hmmmm....I can't help but to interrupt a bit only, this etct88 got all the stable of kang toa from Muay Thai Queen as a pillow and body-guard, Horny mistress with butterfly tattoo and singer, coyote, fried chicken seller, Kopi mui....only if he is generous enough to share.....! Boo Pian!

Don't believe check all his postings...like secret code, he did mentioned all of them in this recent postings.

Hahahahaha! Right brother?
Old 20-05-2011, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 347 / Power: 21
Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!Khun_Thai_Jedi is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Playman2 View Post
Hmmmm....I can't help but to interrupt a bit only, this etct88 got all the stable of kang toa from Muay Thai Queen as a pillow and body-guard, Horny mistress with butterfly tattoo and singer, coyote, fried chicken seller, Kopi mui....only if he is generous enough to share.....! Boo Pian!

Don't believe check all his postings...like secret code, he did mentioned all of them in this recent postings.

Brother, don't flame etc88 lah. He is very helpful but must ask in private LOL
Old 20-05-2011, 05:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
Ohhhhh ... Now I know who I should look for in the near future !!
Old 20-05-2011, 10:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by NobleEagle View Post
aiyo looks like i would miss this kopi session, would be nice to get to see shifu Yokosi in person
This Yokie is really something, try to rape me in Paragon (in Danok), but we had so much fun. Very steady guy to go out with.

Quote:

Cipek, pic chia my lobangs again. Sure, anyone is welcum to share the kopi muis, fried chicken sellers (in tudong), Muay Thai Queen also can, no private toilets. Horny aunties, Please bear with me, as my age is on the upper limits, all gals are mostly SYTs to me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Khun_Thai_Jedi View Post
shhhhh........ he no flame me, he always suan me, bully ah pek...knn.. Don't worry, the path is also for all to cross one...

Quote:
Originally Posted by klmt4u View Post
Ohhhhh ... Now I know who I should look for in the near future !!
Shit, will let the pm box max out........ cipek, you can get hold of that leng chai hunter...... his is full of puyings....... I just love the one that make him drink blue water....
Old 21-05-2011, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Shit, will let the pm box max out........ cipek, you can get hold of that leng chai hunter...... his is full of puyings....... I just love the one that make him drink blue water....
.. Hunter got his points with his puyings but I believe you do have yours with something else. So there's no harm for me getting more than 1 sifu.

Anyway, I just remembered hunter owe us (bro mythsex & myself) a story. Wonder what it's all about.
Old 21-05-2011, 09:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro....long time no see you. Nice to have you back!
tks was a roller coaster ride for me last few years...good to hear from you too bro! when coming down to Sink A Bored to la kopi?

Quote:
This Yokie is really something, try to rape me in Paragon (in Danok), but we had so much fun. Very steady guy to go out with.
lol ok noted, will make sure i wear lots of diapers with safety locks when i do meet up with him in future hehe
Old 21-05-2011, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 16
Lim2305 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Was in Danok alone on 18th. (Last Wednesday)

Reached there about 4pm local time. Check-in to Oliver hotel. Then took a bath and straight to karaoke. 3 gals came to me but just allowed 2gal to accompany me. One of them is 18 yrs old puying and keeps on hug me and let me rub her neh neh until my didi negaraku.
Met one Singaporean cheongster and then we have fun together until 6pm.
Then I left there and went for dinner with 3 puyings(old friends) after received their call. Later, went back alone to hotel to rest for while.
Then go to Winner as the Winner’s gal is waiting for me to book her(19 yrs old and the charges is rm250). Reached there and hang some flowers and LDs to her. Later rejected her politely and headed to HB(the time around 8pm). KNN, the dancers are more than customers. At that time, received a call from YES’s dancer(Don’t know who told her I am at Danok) and want me to meet her at YES around 8-9pm. Left HB and visited Charlie 259. I was told that day got many customers even it is Wednesday. Most of the puyings out for booking.
Also go to Kiss but was told that the Ice bar puying already works in Pattaya.
Ok, entered YES around 9pm. It is full with cheongsters. There is one Coyote attracted me. Her name is Irene(from ChiangRai). I was there until YES close. The manager came to entertain me as I am very sure that this is due the money I spent there. The details I don’t want to elaborate. I am just another stupid guy.
3 puying and 2 guys(Danok friends) went with me to 69 until 5am.
What I can say is happy ending and the Coyote invited me to have bat kut teh around 11am after wake up. Very seldom see young puying like to eat bat kut teh.
Cheers………..really bored with this type of life.
Hope you don’t read my FR until sleep……….this might be my last FR as my routine in Danok almost the same every time.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1