The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 25-07-2008, 05:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 371 / Power: 20
wallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterwallyp88 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Cheonging in ChangAn (CA), Dongguan

Quote:
Originally Posted by neverlandf View Post
...BTW, I like the AM (shorter one) .. she is good in create the atmosphase.... plus she is HOT>...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post
Hahaha.. That one? I think that one is with PC. yeah she hot... that time was play cards game with her and PC.. she keep giving half ball... PC lost untill cow come home.. hahaha

A shorter girl with big boobs with bro PC ? Don't tell me his taste changed now... This one I have to see....
Old 25-07-2008, 08:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 291 / Power: 17
Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!Lookingaround2 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wallyp88 View Post
A shorter girl with big boobs with bro PC ? Don't tell me his taste changed now... This one I have to see....
you will get to see her...
Old 26-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 18
neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Went to OxCxR again last night......

Date: 25/7/08
Time:7pm

Last night "was" this OxCxR grant opening... decided to go with 2 friends....
Had quick dinner and took taxi and reached there by 7pm... DAMN.... the outside building and landskaping is NOT ready yet.... the Main Entrance was blocked with funiture and stuffs.... DAMN .... still need to go in through back door...hahhahahah... anyway... business was good... they only Opened 60 rooms and all 60 rooms got occupied..... hahhahha ... I managed to get 1 big room through this lovely AM.... hahhahaha damn.... getting to like her a lot...

anyway, the deco was nice... my friends got impressed.... but the same problem still existed... NOT eoungh girls or NOT many GOOD quality girls....

One of my friends got hard time to pick his girl as NOT enough selection... I already feedback this to the AM.....

anyway... the rest will be SOP...

One thing to note.... this new joint still cannot take outside country Visa or Mastercard.... my friend's card got rejected... hahhahaha

Cheers....
Old 26-07-2008, 04:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 637 / Power: 18
Ahh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to allAhh Fatt is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
for a one day stay in CA, 浪琴岛 Hotel is a good choice ...
food eateries like KFC, Mcdonald and others are within walking distance ...
the room is clean, spacious and comfortable ....
PM me if u need the contact person ...
The time when we r there, they have KFC breakfast..... . U call reception and they go to KFC to buy and bring it to your room....that's what i call service.
Old 26-07-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ahh Fatt View Post
The time when we r there, they have KFC breakfast..... . U call reception and they go to KFC to buy and bring it to your room....that's what i call service.
u mean addidas stayed in the same hotel as ours previously ?

The room is so much smaller than what we are used to in CP.

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 26-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2764 / Power: 20
GTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond reputeGTOKING has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chanyboy View Post

Bro GTO, me hv to wait 2-3 mths ah... the bag is bursting below oredi..
bo bian lor , go GL also same haha..........

Quote:
bro .. looks like ur information is accurate ...
aiyah ... one month is beary short time ... before u realise anything, u'll be in CA leow ...
time flies fast ... now i am orledi in the last part of my 13 days trip in PRC ...
soon i'll be back in sillypore .... and back to the real world ..
haha , so far I never give any wrong information yet
Quote:
hmmm.. to me... the deco and environment is nice... but the girls need more training... like maybe strip games or others hahhaha.... or Oscar will just be a regular KTV... hahahhahaha... BTW, I like the AM (shorter one) .. she is good in create the atmosphase.... plus she is HOT>...
Aiya , you guys too gentle liao..........with me around they all have nothing to wear

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lookingaround2 View Post
Hahaha.. That one? I think that one is with PC. yeah she hot... that time was play cards game with her and PC.. she keep giving half ball... PC lost untill cow come home.. hahaha

Currently Oscar is position itself as a normal KTV, but... you never know..
Prince is also a normal KTV, and Petrol manage to strip his gals... and we also strip the AM... so.... everything is possible.
yeah yeah !!!!!!!!! everything can be happen , because they are animal not human , like to be naked and make mms naked
Old 27-07-2008, 10:17 AM
Samster

neverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find betterneverlandf is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by GTOKING View Post
Aiya , you guys too gentle liao..........with me around they all have nothing to wear
Hi Bro GTO... yes yes... waiting for your party end of Aug...
Old 27-07-2008, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by spoonfork View Post
Dear Bro Neverlandf..... THANKS A MILLION!!!!!!
I will be in CA with 2 other samsters only for a day... 31st this month... NEXT THURSDAY.. can't wait....hehehe

Bro Kiwi, if you are reading this... please let me know if I can get to meet you this time. We missed each other in CP the last time... 2 years ago, I think.
Just PM you my mobile number... call me when you are here....hahhahah
Old 27-07-2008, 10:21 AM
Samster

BTW, this new KTV is offering 50% discount for drinks.....hahahhaha cheap cheap...

Quote:
Went to OxCxR again last night......

Date: 25/7/08
Time:7pm

Last night "was" this OxCxR grant opening... decided to go with 2 friends....
Had quick dinner and took taxi and reached there by 7pm... DAMN.... the outside building and landskaping is NOT ready yet.... the Main Entrance was blocked with funiture and stuffs.... DAMN .... still need to go in through back door...hahhahahah... anyway... business was good... they only Opened 60 rooms and all 60 rooms got occupied..... hahhahha ... I managed to get 1 big room through this lovely AM.... hahhahaha damn.... getting to like her a lot...

anyway, the deco was nice... my friends got impressed.... but the same problem still existed... NOT eoungh girls or NOT many GOOD quality girls....

One of my friends got hard time to pick his girl as NOT enough selection... I already feedback this to the AM.....

anyway... the rest will be SOP...

One thing to note.... this new joint still cannot take outside country Visa or Mastercard.... my friend's card got rejected... hahhahaha

Cheers....
Old 27-07-2008, 04:57 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 391 / Power: 0
petrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find betterpetrolheadsg is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:

so bro petrolhead, what's ur assessment on the long leg gal ?
i was surprised that u did not bring her back but i know u must have valid reason for it ...
u r one guys who dun take nonsense ... kudos to u ..
haha...you are rite. I tried to test her by frenching her...but she was not into it. As you know I also brought an "import" along whose quality and service has been tried and tested. So decision is easy :-)

This place has got a lot to improve if it wants to see my biz. If I cared that much about deco...I might as well remain in S'pore and go to niteclubs in flashy cars.
Old 27-07-2008, 07:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1801 / Power: 21
Optimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant futureOptimus_Prime has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by petrolheadsg View Post
haha...you are rite. I tried to test her by frenching her...but she was not into it. As you know I also brought an "import" along whose quality and service has been tried and tested. So decision is easy :-)

This place has got a lot to improve if it wants to see my biz. If I cared that much about deco...I might as well remain in S'pore and go to niteclubs in flashy cars.
So the verdict for Oscar is ?????

lt's like we are scared to lose what we really don't have.

I once thought I rather have something than nothing at all, but the truth is..... To have something halfway is so fucking harder than having nothing at all.
Old 27-07-2008, 10:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime View Post
So the verdict for Oscar is ?????
In my humble 2 cent opinion.... girls in Oscar not many selection... in other words, not enough good quality girls.... They need to recruite more quality girls.... anyway, I still will go once in a while... as I have other target now...
Old 27-07-2008, 11:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
浪琴岛 Hotel

Quote:
浪琴岛 Hotel is another good place to stay.. about RMB238 i think... very near to everything...
Hahaha the receptionist gave me a big service apartment room at RMB198 without breakfast. Easily 200 square feet. Including a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, kitchen table, etc.

Too bad I was only there for a night wor. Will stay at 浪琴岛 Hotel again when I revisit CA. I'm the kind of person that prefers a more homely feel as compared to a hotel room setting like Miraton Hotel in CP. The cheery receptionist greets me when I came back late from D Club.

Last edited by Tony Stark; 27-07-2008 at 11:17 PM.
Old 27-07-2008, 11:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1430 / Power: 17
adidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud ofadidas88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony Stark View Post
Hahaha the receptionist gave me a big service apartment room at RMB198 without breakfast. Easily 200 square feet. Including a washing machine, dishwasher, microwave oven, kitchen table, etc.
wow ... u got a damn good deal, bro ...
and regarding the KFC breakfast ... they not only provide room service and also 20% disount when order through the front desk ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TinTin130670
hmm..must i PM u for the contact?..or r u going to personally bring me there yrself in Sep...
i love to personally bring u there, bro .. but me cannot make it in sept ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Optimus_Prime
u mean addidas stayed in the same hotel as ours previously ?
The room is so much smaller than what we are used to in CP.
well... at 238rmb/nite rate, it's value for money and talking abt small room ...wait till u see the one i'm staying in GZ ....
380-425rmb/nite and it's abt 3/4 of the size in CP ....
Old 27-07-2008, 11:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 17
Tony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTony Stark is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
wow ... u got a damn good deal, bro ...
and regarding the KFC breakfast ... they not only provide room service and also 20% disount when order through the front desk ...
Haha I believe so. I just told her I called Ms. W**. Maybe they hook up the good deal for me.

I saw the KFC breakfast flyer in the room. What great service! Nowadays must learn a thing or two from China man. :P
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread