The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 16-08-2010, 01:11 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
shawntan is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Help!! I made my sis pregnant

I know many will curse & swear. But this is my way to ask experience guys here for advice. i made my own younger sis pregnant she's 15 only & i'm 16..We just found out when we bought a tester this morning.

Can i ask anyone here do know where i can bring her for abortion? Because she is underage & i need to be safe about bringing her where to do it.

I'm really sorry & i regret now. We slept in the same room as we stay in a 1 room flat in amk with my mum...Every night our mum is on night shift at factory so we are left alone at home. I'm a boy also & sexual thought are growing as well as my sis...Anyway because of 1 wrong incident made us use each other as sex partner. I did not use condom because i got 1 stupid friend told me u can ask ur sex partner to urine the sperm out after u shoot inside..Damn it...Thats why for the past few months, i been shooting in everytime we fuck...Now i'm into trouble already..

Pls help me. Let me know how much i need & where i can go for the abortion..
Old 16-08-2010, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 18
STAND is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSTAND is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Help!! I made my sis pregnant

you 16 and she is 15??? best way tell your mum
Old 16-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 500 / Power: 15
shark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of lightshark89 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by shawntan View Post
i made my own younger sis pregnant she's 15 only & i'm 16..
You're f_cked.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 17
kgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykgbkgb deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

u need counselling, get in touch with yr school councillor
Old 16-08-2010, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 14
my_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samstermy_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samstermy_preek is a Helpful and Caring Samster

u are screwed. go tell ur parents immediately ! do not tell any of ur friends in case they rat u out and u might even kana rotan ! keep to yourself just tell your folks.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

I really don't know what to say on what you did...... Instead of taking care of your younger sis, you impregnated her......

Your sis is under 16, I do not know if that comes under statutory rape and if the clinic has to report it irregardless or it comes under doctor patient confidentiality, if it applies to singapore in the first place. Incest is another law you broke so if the whole thing comes to light, be ready for what comes your way.

Surf or look through yellow pages for womens clinic, call and enquire about TOP....Termination Of Pregnancy. Charges are going to be in the region of $500 and above.

Most clinics will not accept late term TOP, defined as 24 weeks pregnant, unless if proven that carrying baby to term will result in harm to the mother. You should also call and ask them what is their policy regarding performing TOP on under 16. If they have to report in etc etc.

I don't know how you are going to get through this, but however it turns out, please learn a FUCKING LESSON that was paid with your sister's body, YOU PIECE OF SHIT !!!
Old 16-08-2010, 05:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 581 / Power: 20
JingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to allJingQiangBuDao is a name known to all

under age go pte clinic also will ganna one......best way is to tell your mum about it.....
Old 16-08-2010, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 14
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

You're screwed buddy, try TOP in JB IF u dont wanna get into any trouble with the local law u sister fucker
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
centaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think all the bro is correct. You are fucked in deep shit situation. Better be truthful and to get help from your mum. Worse to worse is kena for a while but at least your sis gets the help she need.

Hei... be the responsible person. It is not just you that is in trouble. I think your sis is the one that really help.

This sort of things cannot wait. It will keep growing everyday. Better get it done early.
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 15
cryotek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

you in-breeding freak!
Old 16-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 15
centaur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
You're screwed buddy, try TOP in JB IF u dont wanna get into any trouble with the local law u sister fucker
Don't even think both of them have passport to cross custom.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4537 / Power: 24
sgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond reputesgiceboy has a reputation beyond repute

if for real....

good luck to you.. changi chalet will be waiting for you, in SG you for sure go in wan....

boi boi better tell your mummy la......
Old 16-08-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 735 / Power: 14
Auxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to beholdAuxil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by k3lvin123 View Post
They are under age, they cannot cross borders into another country without adult supervision.

No Changi for him if convicted of anything, under age. Maybe boys home or most probably probation.
Old 16-08-2010, 05:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1149 / Power: 14
k3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud ofk3lvin123 has much to be proud of

Think queenstown chalet will be waiting for ya, i just asked my friend the lawyer, boy're in DEEP DEEP SHIT. But out of good faith to save u, try the movie scene from JACK NEO's show eat alot of pineapple la..... haha.............................. DONT U DO IT
Old 16-08-2010, 05:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
aaronwan888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ehhh....What's the criminal punishment for incest????
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1