The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List
francined69, Indonesia68, Thai

Old 05-04-2021, 10:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
lost_soul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Seah View Post
👍well dress beautiful face...I believe great body
Anytime for this man!
Old 06-04-2021, 08:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1442 / Power: 12
peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of
Re: Milf

Old 06-04-2021, 02:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Enjoy Bro

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1HkX...HJld0fZ_a/view

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1DrP...dBeNp3mxx/view
Old 06-04-2021, 08:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Milf

wow you are so lucky bro

both looks yummy
Old 06-04-2021, 08:35 PM
Samster (Premium)

Quoted: 66 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1941 / Power: 18
leonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant futureleonleonli has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
wow you are so lucky bro

both looks yummy
agreed. really amazing. they are pretty also. the second clip. pussy so smooth no hair.
Old 06-04-2021, 08:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1605 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Milf

+22 POINTS...thanks bro

Quote:
Originally Posted by leonleonli View Post
agreed. really amazing. they are pretty also. the second clip. pussy so smooth no hair.
+22 points...same taste
Old 07-04-2021, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2698 / Power: 12
poongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond reputepoongko has a reputation beyond repute

Hahaha. Hi yandao Kia.
Old 08-04-2021, 12:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1927 / Power: 19
GL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant futureGL0806 has a brilliant future

Old 08-04-2021, 11:23 PM
Samster

peregrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud ofperegrene has much to be proud of

Old 09-04-2021, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
A horny MILF...

Old 09-04-2021, 02:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 85 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 920 / Power: 23
spawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to beholdspawnic is a splendid one to behold

Enjoy Bro

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Bys...HO3nc-isx/view
Old 09-04-2021, 06:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 853 / Power: 20
beefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to beholdbeefucker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craskloose View Post
A horny MILF...

bro, you tried her? how is it? is the boobs big..in picture looks big....I know she is in JB Sentosa..michat keep posting her sexy to get customer to try her at her home...but i have not approach her yet...kind to share more about her?
Old 09-04-2021, 09:56 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
Sinneddd is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Quote:
Originally Posted by spawnic View Post
Bro those videos you posted are on from china website. Including this one

Who you trying to bluff?
Old 09-04-2021, 11:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 306 / Power: 7
Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!Craskloose is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by beefucker View Post
bro, you tried her? how is it? is the boobs big..in picture looks big....I know she is in JB Sentosa..michat keep posting her sexy to get customer to try her at her home...but i have not approach her yet...kind to share more about her?
Book her for a week of vacation in JB. She’s damn horny, her boobs is huge C.
Have a great and exciting week with her.

Old 10-04-2021, 10:08 AM
Samster

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1