The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 18-04-2024, 02:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
lalaloloqwery deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice needed on STD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
Could this due to shaving or my recent encounter? (Some red spots & Pimple on my Right thigh, Happen roughly half a day later after I have shaved) Or STD symptoms related? Currently monitoring anything related to STD and required attention to see the doctor. Anyone able to advise?
it seems because of shaving. because I often get it after I shave. and usually if you are sensitive, red spots will appear because the skin is irritated
Old 18-04-2024, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by lalaloloqwery View Post
it seems because of shaving. because I often get it after I shave. and usually if you are sensitive, red spots will appear because the skin is irritated
Yes, It’s already start to disappear.

So far for my this journey, C&G test Negative. No symptoms or anything.
Old 26-04-2024, 12:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
Wong7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Advice needed on STD.

Hello OP, I can offer you abit of advice since I have quite a bit of medical knowledge and some sort of a ocd cheongster in the past.

Like the Dr say, he is quite correct, for you to get anything in 10 seconds of BBBJ, you have to pretty unlucky, but doesn't mean unlikely.

You have to understand these std organisms need to an access into your body, and access is through your penis opening - the urethra. Unless you have some sores or injury surrounding your penis then it will enter from there.

So you see, the shorter the duration of bbbj, the increased unlikeliness for whatever that is in their mouth (could be saliva or blood) to enter your urethra.

I give you an extreme example of risk of getting HIV from bbbj.
If you damn suay, somehow cabo got hiv and somehow you have a cut on your kkj, and somehow she not on any hiv meds and her viral load is over the roof, and some how you not on taking any Prep, and somehow that day she brushed her teeth to hard and bleed a little, and somehow she bbbj you and the blood from her mouth manage to enter your kkj and into those microscopic tears of your kkj.

So alot of factors come into play. Certain viruses/bacteria are more easily to transmit.

Like herpes is quite easily to get, if saliva manage to enter you kkj opening then you probably might have it.
Or syphyllis, abit harder to get,because the cabo must have wound in her mouth called a chancre, that wound need to rubba rubba on your kkj and the if there is wound (from your men shave) only it will infect you, or if it manage to enter your kkj opening.

But hor, play safe, my advice is to wear rubber when you're with OC. At least 6 weeks, then do a check again. Cause new infections they usually enter a prodromal stage, meaning std go sleeping before they come out and chiong and attack. That is called the window period, you test during window period usually is negative.

Wait like 6 weeks to 2 months. Then do a retest.

Okay for your photo, that is nothing to worry about. Std symptoms may look like this, but is usually accompanied by other symptoms - fever is one of the main symptoms, body aches, etc. Just having a bump is nth to worry about.

Cheers.
Old 26-04-2024, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 511 / Power: 9
HarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of lightHarumaJitsu is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wong7 View Post
Hello OP, I can offer you abit of advice since I have quite a bit of medical knowledge and some sort of a ocd cheongster in the past.

Wait like 6 weeks to 2 months. Then do a retest.

Okay for your photo, that is nothing to worry about. Std symptoms may look like this, but is usually accompanied by other symptoms - fever is one of the main symptoms, body aches, etc. Just having a bump is nth to worry about.

Cheers.
Hi Bro, Sibei effort your explanation. Really appreciate your in-put. Will keep that in mind. Will up you too. So far I have done C&G and Urine Micro Test, Everything cleared. No symptoms or anything. Will do a full test soon.

Thank you!
Old 26-04-2024, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 3
Wong7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: Advice needed on STD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarumaJitsu View Post
Hi Bro, Sibei effort your explanation. Really appreciate your in-put. Will keep that in mind. Will up you too. So far I have done C&G and Urine Micro Test, Everything cleared. No symptoms or anything. Will do a full test soon.

Thank you!
I have upped you back OP.

You're welcome, and it's a pleasure to help a fellow bro in need.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1