The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 18-11-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 106 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2231 / Power: 17
owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
Nee Soon range counted?

Long long time ago, when i was still an NSF, I used to have live firing at Nee Soon range and I noticed that the place is not fully fenced up. I can easily go around the gate and walk into the range.

One moon-less night, i brought my gf to Nee Soon range for some "live firing". To avoid being detected, I parked at the golf course next to it and walk over.

I realized that the gate wasn't locked at all, back then security was so lax, so we just walked in via the main gate, no need to bash thru the vegetation.

We went to the training shed above which is completely pitch dark on a moon-less night. I stripped my girl naked and laid her down on the bench at the "ammo point", it wasn't very comfortable because the bench is small and hard, the place also infested with mosquito and the mosquito coil didn't really helped. But the excitement is doing it at a forbidden place, and i imagine having all my army buddy watching us...I cummed inside her shortly.

For those who have been to Nee Soon range before, there is another range further down the road. Out of the sudden, I spotted a few land rovers came out of the other range! Luckily they were leaving and they can't see us because the training shed was so dark.

We worried that someone may come in, so we quickly dress up and leave the place. However, when i reached the gate I noticed that it was locked!! Someone from the landrover actually locked the gate when they leave! No choice got to bash thru the vegetation and walk around the fence to get out.

I can't imagine if someone came into the training shed, there will be no where to hide except do a 500m run down to the bud?

WOW.

U are super daring to do in SAF training area
Old 18-11-2016, 11:33 PM
Samster

owenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond reputeowenfang has a reputation beyond repute

Anyone did it in primary or secondary school at midnight?

I doubt there people in school at midnight
Old 18-11-2016, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 419 / Power: 13
gawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergawd is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Anyone did it in primary or secondary school at midnight?

I doubt there people in school at midnight
Did it donkey years ago. Almost midnight and we climbed over the side gate of the primary school and sneaked into the toilet. I still get flashbacks now and then whenever I walk past the school haha
Old 19-11-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gawd View Post
Did it donkey years ago. Almost midnight and we climbed over the side gate of the primary school and sneaked into the toilet. I still get flashbacks now and then whenever I walk past the school haha
Did u try in the classroom or the school hall ?
Old 19-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
NewNT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by owenfang View Post
Did u try in the classroom or the school hall ?
Or in the principal's room
Old 20-11-2016, 04:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 14
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by ourworld View Post
With beautiful bright moon and nice weather,,
Hubby and I discussed and decided to make love under the moonlight,,

After our baby is asleep,, we decided to head out,,,
To the northern side of our little red dot,,,
Somewhere "forested" hahaha,,,

So with such beautiful moonlight,,, we decided to take it outside the car!
After all,, fucking in the car is so yesterday,,,
What's the trill?

I tell you,,,
Roaming naked in the open,, under the moonlight!
This feeling is terrific! Feeling of freedom!

http://i64.tinypic.com/33yomeh.jpg

Yup! We did it there last night,,,

Occasionally there were cars passing by,,,
But we were blocked by our Cayenne,,

Lasted a good 20 mins,,,
Hopefully you and Mr OurWorld didn't get bitten by mosquitoes
Old 20-11-2016, 06:35 AM

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 47 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 21821 / Power: 29
Big Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond reputeBig Sexy has a reputation beyond repute

looking forward to your next update baby.
dont keep us waiting too long..

Quote:

I tell you,,,
Roaming naked in the open,, under the moonlight!
This feeling is terrific! Feeling of freedom!

http://i64.tinypic.com/33yomeh.jpg

Sex health related questions click here.
WOMEN'S CHARTER click here
Sg law on sex related matters click here
Old 25-11-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Well,,, this aren't public,,
But it's kind of visible to public!
We love doing it at the window when we are oversea!

http://i68.tinypic.com/6pt5zb.jpg

After a few glasses of wine,,,,

http://i66.tinypic.com/29102yr.jpg

Exposing myself at the window,,,
with a handful of people downstairs,,,,

Makes me horny!
Old 25-11-2016, 03:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 9
subrek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Well,,, this aren't public,,
But it's kind of visible to public!
We love doing it at the window when we are oversea!

http://i68.tinypic.com/6pt5zb.jpg

After a few glasses of wine,,,,

http://i66.tinypic.com/29102yr.jpg

Exposing myself at the window,,,
with a handful of people downstairs,,,,

Makes me horny!
I guess it'll make you cum harder
Old 26-11-2016, 04:49 PM
Samster (Premium-Comp)

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11733 / Power: 33
ourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond reputeourworld has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by subrek View Post
I guess it'll make you cum harder

Yup! Thanks,,,
But that was nothing,,,

We did something naughty last night
At our hotel rooftop bar,,,
When the bar was closing,,,

http://i66.tinypic.com/mlt2sn.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/w0l0ee.jpg

But we didn't fuck there lar,,, hahaha
Old 26-11-2016, 04:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
SioKanMai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Awesome bro
Old 26-11-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
ddoubleclick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Yup! Thanks,,,
But that was nothing,,,

We did something naughty last night
At our hotel rooftop bar,,,
When the bar was closing,,,

http://i66.tinypic.com/mlt2sn.jpg

http://i67.tinypic.com/w0l0ee.jpg

But we didn't fuck there lar,,, hahaha
Haha very nice!!
The staff there kio tio lor
Old 27-11-2016, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Recently GF is into pokemon craze. Sometimes we will rush out of house to catch nearby rare pokemons... in whatever attires we are in but at least not too revealing. Usually gf have a jacket in my car so she can cover herself.

Recently at night, a snot lax appeared nearby and gf was in a body hugging sleeping gown... no bra or panty. We rush out of the house to catch. Upon reaching the place (some hdb blks), gf reach to the back for her jacket then realise her jacket was at home. Not enough time and we couldn't care much, so both of us went out of car to catch. Her sleeping gown wasn't very revealing but could see her perky nipples poking out and the shape of her breasts. We know some guys were staring at her. We moved to a corner where there are fewer people to try to catch. At the same time I was stroking her ass and back while she was catching.

By the time she caught, her pussy was very wet. I think it was the excitement of people looking and we hurried back to car. She scare her pussy juice will flow down and it will be very embarrassing if anyone saw. I drove around the estate to check for a quiet spot while she took out my didi for a hj.

Finally stop at mscp upper deck. By this time I already removed her gown and she was giving me a bj. After awhile, signal her to move to the back seats. Have to ensure no one around the deck and opposite hdb no one is looking before gf open the front door to move to the back seats. Because she was completely naked. Bonk her for 20 mins before release and she rest naked in the back seats till we reacg home.
Old 27-11-2016, 12:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Innova deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Recently GF is into pokemon craze. Sometimes we will rush out of house to catch nearby rare pokemons... in whatever attires we are in but at least not too revealing. Usually gf have a jacket in my car so she can cover herself.

Recently at night, a snot lax appeared nearby and gf was in a body hugging sleeping gown... no bra or panty. We rush out of the house to catch. Upon reaching the place (some hdb blks), gf reach to the back for her jacket then realise her jacket was at home. Not enough time and we couldn't care much, so both of us went out of car to catch. Her sleeping gown wasn't very revealing but could see her perky nipples poking out and the shape of her breasts. We know some guys were staring at her. We moved to a corner where there are fewer people to try to catch. At the same time I was stroking her ass and back while she was catching.

By the time she caught, her pussy was very wet. I think it was the excitement of people looking and we hurried back to car. She scare her pussy juice will flow down and it will be very embarrassing if anyone saw. I drove around the estate to check for a quiet spot while she took out my didi for a hj.

Finally stop at mscp upper deck. By this time I already removed her gown and she was giving me a bj. After awhile, signal her to move to the back seats. Have to ensure no one around the deck and opposite hdb no one is looking before gf open the front door to move to the back seats. Because she was completely naked. Bonk her for 20 mins before release and she rest naked in the back seats till we reacg home.
Another exciting outdoor encounter!
Old 27-11-2016, 12:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 15 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 666 / Power: 16
sub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to beholdsub51 is a splendid one to behold

Bonk my scandal at mscp tat time n while salvaging her....
A couple came to catch pokemon i suppose n purposely stand beside our car peeping us naked...he he he
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1