The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 24-04-2005, 04:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by gigantor
Yo Bro ChanChwee.
Cannot share lah. I think I'm in love liao. kana her "Gong Tao" . Actually promise her to go back look for her next month. Will try to arrange with my boss to make a trip to our thailand office next month and also can visit her. so where did u guys go and what's yr plan tonight?
Hi Bro,
Yesterday Bro Logiteck and I went to Nataree and he tried Jia Hua (the SYT that I recommended in an Fr last week and the one that Bro Doomas tried on Friday). She invited him meet her after work at Hollywood but sadly we did not go. Instead we went to a local bar in Intermarra and picked up a couple of gals and went to Dance Fever Disco (next to Hollywood) in Ratchada. KNN my gal got a bit too wild and started dancing on the stool and then suddenly took off her blouse to show only her red bikini top. Just then police came and she was called to follow them out. Luckily police only asked for her IC but then let her go. After sian lor she tone down a lot. Anyway the captain at the disco felt so bad ask us to go back into the disco and then presented her with a nice souvenir clock. Haha interesting twist to the night. of course after that brought the gals back to our hotel for you know what (hehehe!).
Let me know when you plan your next visits and if I can tie up my trips around the same time we can cheong together again.

Now that you have new SYT you going to dump your Poseidon gal right? Poor gal, haha, that's life for a WL. Cheers.
Old 24-04-2005, 04:37 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -194 / Power: 0
gigantor gigantor
Re: FL Pick Up Joints in Bangkok

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChanChwee
Hi Bro,
Yesterday Bro Logiteck and I went to Nataree and he tried Jia Hua (the SYT that I recommended in an Fr last week and the one that Bro Doomas tried on Friday). She invited him meet her after work at Hollywood but sadly we did not go. Instead we went to a local bar in Intermarra and picked up a couple of gals and went to Dance Fever Disco (next to Hollywood) in Ratchada. KNN my gal got a bit too wild and started dancing on the stool and then suddenly took off her blouse to show only her red bikini top. Just then police came and she was called to follow them out. Luckily police only asked for her IC but then let her go. After sian lor she tone down a lot. Anyway the captain at the disco felt so bad ask us to go back into the disco and then presented her with a nice souvenir clock. Haha interesting twist to the night. of course after that brought the gals back to our hotel for you know what (hehehe!).
Let me know when you plan your next visits and if I can tie up my trips around the same time we can cheong together again.

Now that you have new SYT you going to dump your Poseidon gal right? Poor gal, haha, that's life for a WL. Cheers.
Hello Bro
Sound so exciting last night. Shit.... I should have not left. Arghhh....
Btw did bro Logiteck bring back any gal? Hope that he enjoy yesterday nite like u do.
Old 24-04-2005, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 21
ChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterChanChwee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hello Bro
Sound so exciting last night. Shit.... I should have not left. Arghhh....
Btw did bro Logiteck bring back any gal? Hope that he enjoy yesterday nite like u do.
Bro Logiteck also took a gal from the Intramarra bar and he had his own little adventure which I will let him share with you directly. Cheers.
Old 24-04-2005, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
of course after that brought the gals back to our hotel for you know what (hehehe!).

Yoo bro...u miss out the FR on the gals leh...must be having a good time...
Old 24-04-2005, 08:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Namelo, sorry for leaving early at night without informing u. Pai Sei. My gal was feeling tired and I had difficulty getting in RAD(Too crowded and my size lah). So we went back to the hotel after that. Will make it up to u next time. Oh.... Remember to Stay away from my gal
Dun worry I will pay her a visit everytime I'm back in BKK. I will also intro her to my friends too..... unless u buy u a bottle of drink to cool my anger The avatar u using is her??????

Quote:
Bro LogiTeck. Hope you enjoy your first trip to LOS. Happy to know you like the go-go bars but don't have to be so choosy lah. As long as the gals are decent looking, it should be all right.
Surpising he was love at first sight last evening but too bad the ger ran away from him.

Quote:
Bro Doomas. Hope u achieve what you plan for on the trip. Come back and let me know OK. I know you will go there more often liao.
Wow go BKK often then we can cheong together more often.
Old 24-04-2005, 08:43 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucelee

Anyway good to meet up with you guys! We should do it again.
Bro, nice meeting u... logitek told me your ger was the ger I was eyeing b4 we met. But I can't remember her. She was a bit high after the few drinks she had??? Hope u enjoyed your night with her.
Old 24-04-2005, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hey I might go and look for her myself (hehehe) - can or not? Share share ley. Actually maybe I go there and choose her wild dancing partner (you know who) haha.
U also eyeing her?? Hmmmm then I go for my "Angel".
Old 24-04-2005, 08:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Will try to arrange with my boss to make a trip to our thailand office next month and also can visit her. so where did u guys go and what's yr plan tonight?
Wow remember to notify me. I want u to cool me down....
Old 24-04-2005, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
KNN my gal got a bit too wild and started dancing on the stool and then suddenly took off her blouse to show only her red bikini top. Just then police came and she was called to follow them out. Luckily police only asked for her IC but then let her go.

Your ger super wild, out of sudden took out her clothing. KNN I was so shocked then she damn unlucky, the police came at the same time.

My ger was high also last evening, kept kissing, frenching me. U won't believe wat we did in the cab. Can't tell u, too RA....
Old 24-04-2005, 09:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 363 / Power: 21
Mr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMr.romance is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo
Your ger super wild, out of sudden took out her clothing. KNN I was so shocked then she damn unlucky, the police came at the same time.

My ger was high also last evening, kept kissing, frenching me. U won't believe wat we did in the cab. Can't tell u, too RA....
Wat is RA to u? then where is ur Tirak?
Old 24-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romance
Wat is RA to u? then where is ur Tirak?

Y u so KPO?? Dun tell u anything....
Old 24-04-2005, 09:12 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

[QUOTE=naemlo]Dun worry I will pay her a visit everytime I'm back in BKK. I will also intro her to my friends too..... unless u buy u a bottle of drink to cool my anger The avatar u using is her?????? QUOTE]

[QUOTE=naemlo] Wow remember to notify me. I want u to cool me down.... QUOTE]

[QUOTE=naemlo] U also eyeing her?? Hmmmm then I go for my "Angel".QUOTE]

Bro Naemlo.
No problem. I'll buy a bottle of whisky to cool u down. Where you want to go? Rainbow 2? But after cool down, u must forget about her ok She is such a darling that I must keep it for myself liao. Look at my avatar and u will know lah.
Old 24-04-2005, 09:22 PM
Samster (M)

gigantor gigantor

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo

Surpising he was love at first sight last evening but too bad the ger ran away from him .
run away???? u mean he go back empty handed again
Old 24-04-2005, 09:40 PM
Samster

Quote:

Bro Naemlo.
No problem. I'll buy a bottle of whisky to cool u down. Where you want to go? Rainbow 2? But after cool down, u must forget about her ok She is such a darling that I must keep it for myself liao. Look at my avatar and u will know lah.

Rainbow 2?? No No, we go Ratchada.... I will try to forget abt her but no promise.
Old 24-04-2005, 09:42 PM
Samster

Quote:
run away???? u mean he go back empty handed again

Hiazzzz long story, I was "RA" in the cab with my ger when out of sudden my mobile rang. He told me ......... will provide detail when meet again.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1