The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 09-06-2020, 01:54 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
damndaniel is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Reminiscing the golden years...

Hi bros, have always been a lurker around here but reminiscing about the golden years had me wanting to pen it down. Hopefully can gets some points from fellow bros (not sure how it works) and do be patient, need to juggle work commitments also gam xia!

Will be sharing about my sexual encounters so can consider it a collection of mini stories...

1. Pleasant surprise with G

Back when I was in army, every weekend also go chiong. Standard for most bros here, i suppose! Always chionging with the same bunch and one day, my friend (lets call him Bro ST) decided to bring his female best friend of years along.

Bro ST: U all cheebais better not try anything funny arh....

Me: See picture lei

Bro ST: Later can see real life liao, no need so excited right

So we were all drinking at a pub and in walks G. From the first glance, she looked a bit mixed with big eyes and short hair with braces, exactly my type! Slight tan skin, Ample boobs and a nice ass to sum it all up.

Introductions were made and we all started playing drinking games. As usual, i was the ice breaker and talkative one so i tried to get to know G more. Realised that she is the type to joke back instead of being shy and all and soon enough, we were poking fun at each other. But i thought to myself “this girl like not easy lei...”

Nothing happened that night and for the next few weeks, she would come down and join my bros and i for drinks. Slowly, the banter got more serious and she would always purposely annoy me by asking why i dont have a girlfriend, is it because im a playboy etc etc. Bros, u ever know the type of girl that act like she is annoyed by u but beneath that facade, u can feel smth is forming? We played games like spin the bottle and one time, someone asked her “Who would you choose to go to bed with out of everyone here?”

Thinking that I was out of the equation, i didn’t really bother until i look up and saw her red face looking at me.

Bro ST: Eh enough ah guys, damndaniel you better dont corrupt G i tell you! (jokingly)

Me: She also don’t want me... how?

next up, we played ‘never have i ever’. Basically, everyone puts up 5 fingers and it goes in a round. If i say “never have i ever eaten pizza”, those who eat pizza before must put down one finger. Whoever put all 5 fingers down first will drink. I decided to be cheeky and start the game off with “Never have i ever had car sex” and i looked over at G. HER FINGER WENT DOWN. In my mind, i was thinking “wtf got so wild one meh”.... My friend asked the next question “Never ever have I had sex in public (you can tell the game getting sexual already). I looked over at G and lo and behold, another finger down!!!

“Never ever have I tried anal” G finger down.
“Never ever have I bang at staircase” G finger down.

This girl is actually fucking horny!!!! I couldn’t believe it.
Old 09-06-2020, 07:33 AM
Samster (M)

Soon, we were all tipsy and i went outside for a smoke. While smoking, I felt someone tapped me on the shoulder, it was G. Her face was quite red so i guess she was pretty tipsy alr.

G: Eh, where’s the toilet?

Me: drink too much right, see la who ask you do so many things before the end up need drink so much

G: shut up la... follow me leh

I thought to myself, “Is something gonna happen...”

so we walk towards the direction of the toilet along the corridor (pretty dark and quiet because around 2am liao) and just talking cock

i turned and faced left because that was where the toilet was and G suddenly turn and face me.

Without a word, we started making out like no tomorrow. She even initiated tonguing and in my mind, i went “cheebai, i knew this girl got an eye for me then still want to act annoyed with me always” Soon, our hands were groping at each other before she pulled away

Me: What happen sia....

G: Aiya nothing la!!!

she proceed to go inside toilet and i was wondering if everything was ok. We went back to the pub and join our friends to drink and they didnt suspect a single thing. Ended the night with no luck but to be fair, we didnt really talk much after making out.

Fast forward a few weeks, Bro ST got dumped and jio G and I out to drink. I got off the cab outside the pub and G was smoking outside and when she saw me, she shot me a sly smile.

Me: Eh everything ok anot

G: He’s ok la, just need to drink and drown his sorrows for tonight lor

Me: Okok good

G: Eh why not lets go to bar XXX, here going to close liao

Me: Anything

So the three of us head to bar XXX and it was blasting loud music but not many people around. Drank and play games but can tell Bro ST wasn’t really feeling it. Suddenly, I received a message on my whatsapp. To my surprise, it was G. Why was she messaging me when i was sat directly opposite her, i wondered.
Old 09-06-2020, 07:50 AM
Samster (M)

(on text)
G: Are u seeing anyone now?

Me: no why, u want laugh at me isit

G: dont be stupid la, then fucking anyone now anot

in my mind, i knew where this was going.

Me: No why?

G: Let’s stop the hints and cut to the chase. I am only willing to fuck you because i’m feeling a good vibe with you

Me: Wow, is it? Where u wanna go?

G: My place can la but must leave before my parents wake up

Me: Ok

Feeling excited, i made Bro ST drink more and tried to finish the drinks we ordered quickly and next thing I knew..

Bro ST: Eh i zhao first, feeling tired ah. Thanks for drinking with me today guys

Me: Anything just give me a call bro, I’ll help G get cab later

10 minutes after he left, G and I were out of there and hailing a cab. While waiting for cab, we made out and my hand went inside her shirt from the waist area and straight underneath her bra. Cheebai, this G’s nipple hard and pea-like, shiok! Her boobs were just the perfect size, the type that fits into your hand perfectly plus a little more. She grabbed my crotch through my jeans and didn’t stop me even though we were out on the street. Soon, a cab came and we sat at the back. Not sure if the cabby notice but i discreetly put my hand in between G’s legs and rubbed her pussy right outside the panties and fuck, it was soaking wet! Jackpot! G grabbed onto my arm and breathed audibly and turned to kiss my neck from time to time.

We got off the cab once we reached and made out in the lift while it was going up. Grabbing her ass, we tonguefight like no tomorrow and I knew i was in for a goodnight. We entered quietly and the moment we made it into her room, she turned around and pushed me down onto her mattress and sat on top of me. She removed my shirt and I removed her shirt and her bra in one swift motion before proceeding to lick around the nipple and tease her. Her skin was fucking perfect and she gave out light moans while i teased her. The moment i sucked her nipple, she grabbed my hair and sighed in joy.

G: I want to blow you.
Old 09-06-2020, 08:09 AM
Samster (M)

Re: Reminiscing the golden years...

She pushed me to lie down and attacked my neck before moving her tongue downwards towards my nipple and sucked it while caressing my cock through my jeans. Moving down, she unbuckled my belt and i helped to kick my jeans off. Without even thinking twice, she licked from the bottom of the shaft all the way up before taking my dickhead into her mouth and swirled her tongue around. I was in seventh heaven and i reached my hand down and tuned her nipples while she blew me. She would blow up and down sensually before retracting with saliva still threaded onto my dickhead and proceed to spit on it before deepthroating me. Alternating between my balls and cock, she blew me for a good 15 mins even when i tried to stop her.

Me: Let me pleasure you now

G: No (with a stern look in her eyes)

She pushed me back down before removing her panties. G held my dick before rubbing it on her pussy back and forth and the moment it went in, she moaned sexily. She slowly went down and rode me cowgirl while using her fingers to play with my nipples. She then bent nearer and i felt her nipples brushing against my chest and we made out like no tomorrow. I grabbed her butt and it was really fleshy. G had no excess fats on her and her waist was small compared to her ass and boobs. She alternated between grinding and going up and down and I almost cannot tahan already

Me: Let’s switch to doggie lei

G got off me and i went behind and admired her supple ass before slowly sticking my dick in. I could see her grabbing the sheets as I was entering and damn, she smelt fucking good. I pounded her hard and had to use one hand to cover her mouth because she was letting out loud moans of pleasure. She thrusted her ass back to the rhythm and it was fucking awesome bros. I leaned forward, grabbed her boobs and licked her nick and not long after, I felt a slight clamp and spasm and I knew she came. We swapped to missionary and licked/played with her tits while I was thrusting in and out. Soon, i cannot tahan liao and i pulled out before coming on her stomach. Next thing i know, i lied down and fell asleep (fucking tipsy and tired lah bros...)

G woke me up in a few hours (sadly not with a BJ) and i left her house.

That was the last time i saw her as she texted me saying she’s afraid to catch feelings as she cant do sex without emotions.

It was a really good fuck and I still think about it till this day, wished I could have explored more..

Next up will be talking about a fling resulted from Tinder and fucking 10 mins after we met for the first time...

bros, do be patient with me as i usually can only update at night and i prefer talking about specific encounters if it was a relationship, hope u bros can understand and if i may ask, up me at the same time! cheers!
Old 09-06-2020, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 6
Spermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSpermster2 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice sharing bro. Looking forward to the next story. Cheers
Old 09-06-2020, 11:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 616 / Power: 11
whatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to allwhatdoido is a name known to all

Camping for more
Old 09-06-2020, 01:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 153 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1947 / Power: 23
funfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant futurefunfox has a brilliant future

Keep it coming TS. Great start. 👍🏼
Old 09-06-2020, 05:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
smuggish deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice start TS, will be camping for more
Old 09-06-2020, 09:11 PM
Samster (M)

2. Horny little O from tinder

Back when I was still in the army, I would swipe on Tinder whenever I was bored and just try my luck here and there. One late night at 2am, I’ve matched with this girl (let’s call her O) and decided to start the conversation. The trick i always use is to relate the opening line to her tinder profile bio. If i recalled correctly, O’s tinder bio was “Just here to steal your hoodies”.

(on Tinder)
Me: What do I get in return for my hoodie then?

Her reply came in around 3 mins.

O: Why not you come and find out?

Thinking to myself, this girl knows how to push and pull ah, not bad. I hit her back with a subtle yet straightforward line.

Me: What are you on Tinder for?

O: Definitely not for true love -inserts laughing face emoji-

Me: Yeah, tinder is basically a hook-up app hahaha!

O: I know right, I hate how other people always shun that off.

That was when I knew Lady Luck is shining on me.

We proceeded to talk about funny sexual encounters and basically matters of the sexual nature and gotten more comfortable with each other over the span of less than 3 days.

One night, was making a joke and teasing her through text and she sent

“cute.. hurry get out of camp let’s fuck

JACKPOT! Sadly limpei need to stay in camp for 4 more days so we made an arrangement to meet at her house at night on Saturday.

O: I deserve rewards for being this patient lei...

This girl was asking for it... the days rolled by and soon enough, it was Saturday night. Fast hand fast leg head home before taking a shower and getting into my car.

(on text)
Me: What’s your postalcode?

O: XXXXXX

Mai tu liao, sped all the way there and it was pretty much on the other side of the island. On the way there, I was having second thoughts. What if she was a catfish? Or someone who wants to use the suggestive chat messages against me? I shrugged the hesitation off and made my way there.

Once I parked, I asked her which floor. Got into the lift and my heart was pounding. What if she not even that chio compared to in her pictures... Walked over to her unit and texted her saying i was outside and few seconds later, the door opened.
Old 09-06-2020, 09:14 PM
Samster (M)

I was pleasantly surprised! O stands at around 165cm tall and was very petite with fair smooth skin. Big A cup/Small B cup but very proportionate to her body. Her best feature was her eyes, it was alluring like those sexy slit type. O was dressed in a dri-fit shirt and FBT shorts, showing off her smooth legs. She smiled at me before saying

O: That was fast

Cheebai, I sped down like a dog of course fast lah.. O opened the door and led me to her room. What i learned from her later on is that she stays with her mum and the mother always sleeps around 9pm and is ok with her bringing over friends. Wonder if she knows this friend aka me will be fucking her daughter on a regular basis from now on.

O led me into her room and locked the door before tidying up her room. Her room was those type best to have sensual sex in, dim lights, AC on, soft queen bed and a full length mirror against the wall. O played some R&B music on her laptop and sat on the bed.

O: How was your day?

We talked cock for a bit on her bed and I apologised for being stuck in my army camp.

O: Still dare to make me wait (while smirking)

After saying that, O shifted herself onto my lap facing me and sat down on my little bro. Sure enough, I got hard and she smiled at me when she felt it. We started making out slowly and I can’t believe this was happening, I just met this girl ten minutes ago! She slowly grinded on my lap while we made out and I went for her neck.

O let out a soft sigh while i ran my fingers under her shirt across her back. My hands went to the front and caressed her outside the bra while we still made out sensually. This girl knows how to use her tongue, I’m in for a good time lah. I slowly slide her shirt upwards and she took it off and fuck, this was my favourite part about O. She was wearing lacy black lingerie and she had multiple hidden tattoos that made her look really sexy. I started kissing her boobs and her moans got more audible while she grabbed my hair.

Using one hand, I unclipped her lacy black bra with soft patterns and off it came. O had a cute pair of A cup and pointed nipples. I took one in my mouth while I tuned the other one. I could feel O arching her back in pleasure.

O: Ahhhh yes, like that....

I swirled my tongue around her nipples before asking her to turn over and lie down. I kissed my way down and use my tongue to prod her pussy in a up down motion outside the lacy black panties.

O: Stop teasing me...
Old 09-06-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

I pulled her panties down and she was cleanly shaven, the way i like it. Kissing her thighs, I slowly inched towards the pussy lips and lick the sides of it and O shuddered hard. Teased around before I suddenly give one good lick right from the bottom of the pussy to her clit.

O: Ahhhhh, like this... yes...

I began my ferocious attack on her pussy and O started grabbing her boobs and tuning her nipples. She got wet really fast and when I fingered her, i could really hear the wet and gushing sound. I used both my mouth and finger to pleasure her before she stiffened her back and moaned out in pleasure. Great, she came already.... time for my reward

O: Now is my turn, you deserve this (with a seductive smile)

O pulled my shorts off and started kissing my shaft outside the boxers

O: Wow, i like your size...

She slowly pulled the waistband down and my little bro sprang up in her face. She eyed it with anticipation before kissing the side of my shaft, making her way to the tip. The way O handled my dick was amazing, being sensual instead of fast and mechanic. She opened wide and I saw little bro disappear into her mouth. O took turns between deepthroating and sucking my balls. The best part was O would always fix her eyes on me and watch my pleasured expression to make sure I was enjoying it, fucking sexy! It was a real sensual and sloppy blowjob with lots of saliva and she made use of her hands to twist-stroke it as well.
Old 09-06-2020, 09:16 PM
Samster (M)

Me: Come on top and ride me

O smiled and took my dick out of her mouth before shifting forward. Positioning my dick at her entrance, she slowly lowered herself down and the look on her face was of pure pleasure. O began to grind up and down while I pumped her from below so you could really hear the piak piak sound. She interlocked her fingers with mind and started riding harder, O was in her own world. I could feel her insides squeezing my dick and trying to milk me dry. O leaned forward to kiss my neck and grinded even harder.

I almost cannot tahan already so we switched to sideways fucking with me behind her. I grabbed her my her throat and licked her earlobe and O quivered.

O: Oh yes, fuck me....

I started pumping while cupping her boobs with my other hand, really multitasking like no tomorrow. Soon, i could feel the sweat drops down her back and O’s face was flushed red under the dim light. She was wet as fuck till it got on my thigh from my position.

We swapped to doggy and I pounded her bubble butt while she clawed the sheets. She arched her back and had her butt sticking out and her front was laid flat down like a professional sia, fucking hot. O was sure one hardworking girl, fucking me back and almost controlling the flow in doggy style.

O: Yes right there, that’s it... Oh yes I’m going to come don’t stop!

O moaned out loud as she came the second time and I was praying it didn’t wake her mum up!

Me: Where do you want me to shoot?

O: In my mouth can?

I pumped her for awhile more before withdrawing and making her kneel on the ground while i stood over her. O took over my rod with her hands like a pro and jerked me while looking at me intensely.

Me: I’m coming!

Once O heard that, she took my member in her mouth and I unloaded a week’s worth of hot cum into her mouth. O moaned as the hot sperm shot into her mouth and the next thing I heard was a gulp. I looked at her and damn, she swallowed it all like a champ!

O: That was so good, you shot so much sia..

Me: All built up because of you mah

We then went to smoke at her balcony while talking cock and O was actually a pretty nice friend to make. Seeing her in just a tee and her panties was so hot. O saw me staring and she grinned before grabbing my dick.

O: Come again next weekend ok? Sigh, if not for army...

——

thanks bros for the support and upping of points, truly humble and grateful! Will post one or two more stories about O tomorrow before moving on! Hopefully more bros can show support, gam xia!
Old 10-06-2020, 12:15 AM
Samster (M)

just a curious question bros, how many of you have actually fucked someone from SBF before?
Old 10-06-2020, 12:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 7
SixDotes deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Good story bro, hoping to read more
Old 10-06-2020, 12:10 PM
Samster (M)