The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2016, 07:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
joecole8128 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Any bro know what is the exchange rates there now? I m going over this Saturday.
Old 06-08-2016, 10:25 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

See u Angeles city, coming soon
Old 06-08-2016, 10:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
God knows what could have happened had the flight taken off with him on board. Well done CP
"
CLARK FREEPORT -- Airport authorities are now investigating an alleged security breach at Clark International Airport after an unidentified man reportedly managed to board an aircraft bound for Singapore sans boarding pass and other travelling documents on Wednesday
Clark International Airport Corporation (CIAC) President and Chief Executive Officer Emigdio "Dino" Tanjuatco told Sun.Star Pampanga that they are conducting an investigation as of press time to determine the veracity of the report.
"The investigation is still ongoing. We will keep you updated," Tanjuatco said.
The suspect, who is now under the custody of the Police Aviation Security Group, at around 1:30 pm entered the airport terminal through the greeting area, based on the report.
The unidentified person entered the passengers' arrival's exit doors before going up to the airport's waiting area at the second floor.
The suspect boarded a Cebu Pacific flight to Singapore along with other passengers. The airline's flight attendants discovered that the man had no travel documents and immediately informed the aircraft's captain.
Aviation police and security personnel offloaded the suspect who was later subjected to an investigation.
The pilots informed the Civil Aviation Authority of the Philippines (CAAP) of the incident.
An official here told Sun.Star Pampanga that Transportation Secretary Arthur Tugade asked CIAC officials to conduct an investigation regarding the report."
Old 06-08-2016, 12:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 45degree View Post
God knows what could have happened had the flight taken off with him on board. Well done CP
Maybe nothing will happen ... fellow maybe a refugee stuck in Philippines with no money to buy his freedom.

PS, true Philippines style ... ASG is only verifying the report - haven't admitted anything wrong happened!
Old 07-08-2016, 03:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 13
tikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to beholdtikogoh is a splendid one to behold

Thank you for the information. I've been reading about Australians flocking to New Angeles City and I understand why they have been going there for a long time
Old 07-08-2016, 03:34 AM
Samster

hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Zenny exchange rate 34.70
Old 07-08-2016, 07:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Where is this place again? Never try other food, only eat at bunny burger
you may try the famous Sisig of Pampanga near railway junction

Old 09-08-2016, 11:02 AM
Samster

Disappointed trip, sick and only manage bonk 3x and play out by 3 dia girl
Old 10-08-2016, 10:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Got one confectionery operated by an middle age Angmoh along da roadside near da 711 when u come out from Tiger Hotel..fresh pastries every morning! Cheap n nice too..
hmm...think you mean the shop operated by a german...next to ponytails...
tats a nice place for breakfast...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 10-08-2016, 11:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Heard it's non stop rain in pangasinan ... hope AC is ok !
Old 10-08-2016, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
Sorry, bro..i dunno his nationality but his breakfast menu looks very English to me! Cheers..
Old 11-08-2016, 09:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
45degree deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntjigger View Post
Sorry, bro..i dunno his nationality but his breakfast menu looks very English to me! Cheers..
Highly recommended place for continental bf. I usually go there for brunch as I am a late riser and it is easier to get a table at that hour as they have limited tables. There is also a good selection of german sausages in the refrigerator and you can pick a pack and request the kitchen to cook it for you for a small fee. Together with the set bf, it is enough for me to skip lunch, all under P350, value for money and satisfying.
Old 15-08-2016, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ol'coyote View Post
can i know the name? cuz i cant see any food shop.

if facing PT, left is Devera Hotel, right is Lune Time followed by Showtime.

I normally stay at Devera, so a good breakfast place would be great alternative to Margarita Station.

Cheers!
Old 15-08-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by soundguy View Post
can i know the name? cuz i cant see any food shop.

if facing PT, left is Devera Hotel, right is Lune Time followed by Showtime.

I normally stay at Devera, so a good breakfast place would be great alternative to Margarita Station.

Cheers!
Before anyone replies with a firm answer, my guess is the small shop, when you come out from devera, turn left. just within the first few units. there should be just 2 or 3 tables outside. very simple shop.
Old 15-08-2016, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 249 / Power: 18
soundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samstersoundguy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Before anyone replies with a firm answer, my guess is the small shop, when you come out from devera, turn left. just within the first few units. there should be just 2 or 3 tables outside. very simple shop.
thanks buddy...will check it out next trip...which is tooooo long away
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1