The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 27-09-2012, 03:13 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2186 / Power: 17
datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by willytell View Post
Omg,Bro Ziebart. you are discouraging me to visit Ac with this photo posting. .
Don't like that lah, think he upload wrong photos.
I post another for u.

Old 27-09-2012, 04:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 13
jackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjackurass deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by gem08 View Post
bro is cebu a more budget place, in terms of barfines and accomodations?
bro,dec i'm going cebu wan to join?
Old 27-09-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackurass View Post
bro,dec i'm going cebu wan to join?
Arghhh bro dec im going bkk na...
Old 27-09-2012, 09:02 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZIEBART View Post
Crime is getting more blatant nowadays. From baklas, freelancers and even beggar kids. The news got round that they are immune to complaints from foreigners and now they are going all out to steal as much and as fast as they can.

One of our groups girl's bag was snatched a few days ago while walking on the streets. I had money relieved by a freelancer from my wallet last Sunday. Beggar kids had one hand in one of our guys pants. I don think it was a sample handjob. The list goes on. So guys, be on high guard and limit your exposure....
Guys, guys, relax .. you forgot that Christmas season has started, so everybody needs 'more' money, from the street kids, to the cops, to the customs/immigration fellows to the freelancers .. after all, the jobless/lazy relatives are 'depending' on the working ones, di ba ??

It is part of the perils of the season ..
Old 27-09-2012, 09:03 AM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrgolden View Post
i guess it must be a scam since philippinies government provide a free education

i learn a lot from here, thank you!
my 2 cents ? 9 out of 10 times, it may not be a scam, it maybe, she need money for her lolo's diorrhea or her carabou's heart problem .. or want to celebrate her lola's 89th birthday, as lolo never had a grand birthday so she better have one, with Red horse for the whole barangay, and a live music band and grand 'birthday dance' for lola .. and her 'boyfriend' at the cost of a 'rich / generous poreigner' before she dies ... or whatever, and she is shy to give the real reason ..

Oh, some do the 'heart string pulling' game easily .. most just don't know ..

the key is figuring out what it is ..
Old 27-09-2012, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 17
willytell deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
I post another for u.

Thank Bro datou, though we knew each other for a short time. would say that we have the same taste.Btw, sorry to miss you on your day of departure.
Old 27-09-2012, 12:03 PM
Samster (eP)

datou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond reputedatou has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by willytell View Post
Thank Bro datou, though we knew each other for a short time. would say that we have the same taste.Btw, sorry to miss you on your day of departure.

I feel u r missing out alot, not being adventurous, sticking to a plant in the forest.
So many bars so many girls or sweettalk another from the streets like how u got her.
Girls will be flocking to ur personality n generiosity.

Maybe u kenna KC by her already....hahaha..
Just my opinion ,Anyway as long as u r happy.

I left hotel abt 5+am to the airport, don't want to disturb your rest so did not bid farewell, paiseh.
Sorry to hear abt the snatch bag n pickpocket incident after i left Angeles, good u r safe.

Old 27-09-2012, 01:20 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 0
Armadillo2014 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Milk Man View Post
.... and when Lusito Tan throws his hand up and comments "I give up" when queried about the problematic baklas / beggars...... it is time to forget and bypass AC. p
Who is this Lusito Tan?
Old 27-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Armadillo2014 View Post
Who is this Lusito Tan?
never met him, but the head cop in Station 4 .. overall owner of anything in Fields, Perimeter and Malabanias ..

Sorry, couldn't resist ..

Lusito Tan is the Angeles Finest, for Station 4 .. (Finest - Police .. though they do sometimes claim to be the world's finest .. )

http://www.angelescity.com/index.php?newsID=429
Old 28-09-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

update. changing rates at Change Alley Raffles Place was 33.1 on Thursday.
Old 29-09-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 14
Singkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSingkieu is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by datou View Post
I post another for u...
Bro datou definitely took that pic bcos of one particular gal in the pic only right? kaka
Old 29-09-2012, 03:44 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 131 / Power: 0
TheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTheHustler deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
update. changing rates at Change Alley Raffles Place was 33.1 on Thursday.
I thought its better to change in the PI?
Old 29-09-2012, 12:39 PM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Singkieu View Post
Bro datou definitely took that pic bcos of one particular gal in the pic only right? kaka

Hi Bro Singkieu, it's been quite a while after our group gathering in LP.
Always wanting to plan a trip to HCMC to meet attractive Viet girls but no time slots at the moment.

As for the pic, the girls r likely the top dancers (some not attractive but ok in dancing ) selected for competition from their respective bars. Good looking ones are likely high maintenance type, me the plain budget cheongster just oogle n snap some photos of them.
Ziebart n me had seen many instances in such parties, the attractive ones left w a customer n back in an hour or 2.

Me expectation is low w exception of porkchops, so abt half of them will fit the bill.
Old 29-09-2012, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 132 / Power: 19
bleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guybleach87 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi, im at davao, grand regal hotel.
any housecall available? or any fun place to go?
please advise
Old 29-09-2012, 06:51 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 496 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4686 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Counting down to Angeles city

Was at golden mile landmark, so ask the exchange rate for pho, was quote 32.30php, wtf
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1