The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-08-2019, 05:40 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -100 / Power: 0
gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Bro,

From what I m sure of (I may be wrong though), QX, YY, BY, Ah May, TT are definitely non-frenchers and will not change anytime soon.
Quote:
This gal is a very relunctant WL. Worst than TT, IMHO.

I think she is trying to force herself to accept the type of work here but I guessed she will give up soon.

No svc, very minimal catbath, insist on CBJ and you cannot go near her lips.
She will push your head away but she will not scold you or say anything.

But like bro BBB said, bro Joker little didi no mood liao.
Cannot even stand up liao.

In the end give up and left very pek chek.
Good that you highlight yet another WL joins your LOOOONG LIST OF WLS WHO DON'T WISH TO SERVE YOU AND HOPE NEVER TO SEE YOU AGAIN. Actually, if I get ill treated by so many WLs i would just keep to myself. So embarrassing.

It's not just 1 or 2 but many. If I was you, I would give up going to GL altogether since 80% of the WLs in just one house alone refuse to be nice to you. Yet you are a regular which means your record at other houses should be even worse. Too old, too ugly or too poor?
Old 04-08-2019, 05:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2298 / Power: 6
TingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond reputeTingWai has a reputation beyond repute

Heard from a OKT 七夕and Si Qi cutting card next week,last working day coming Monday,
senior bros who frequent 1606,any truth ?

I like SQ's demure looks,but if in ROD mode,really make me hesitate.
Old 04-08-2019, 05:52 AM
Samster (B)

gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!gogeylang has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by SadLoser View Post

and i was decently decked in office wear, mid-30s, never do anything funny also. anyway decided against picking someone who seems so disinterested/arrogant
No wonder you call yourself a loser. You in office wear ppl still see you no up. By the way, you wear office wear and in your 30s so must give you respect and be impressed? Just because you wear office wear and in your mid 30s, you expect all the WLs to fall at your feet and worship you? When you're ignored in your office wear, you're so sore and sensitive about it that you come online to complain? Wah lau, you wear office wear leh, how dare someone laugh at you? Clown, and you call ppl arrogant?? FUCK YOU'RE FUNNY. Next time, change out of your waiter uniform before you go GL la. Later you get identified as waiter you not happy again.

Last edited by gogeylang; 04-08-2019 at 06:08 AM.
Old 04-08-2019, 06:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 148 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TingWai View Post
Heard from a OKT 七夕and Si Qi cutting card next week,last working day coming Monday,
senior bros who frequent 1606,any truth ?

I like SQ's demure looks,but if in ROD mode,really make me hesitate.
that is fast... she told me she will cut only afr 2 to 3 months later.
Old 04-08-2019, 07:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
This gal is a very relunctant WL. Worst than TT, IMHO.

I think she is trying to force herself to accept the type of work here but I guessed she will give up soon.

No svc, very minimal catbath, insist on CBJ and you cannot go near her lips.
She will push your head away but she will not scold you or say anything.

But like bro BBB said, bro Joker little didi no mood liao.
Cannot even stand up liao.

In the end give up and left very pek chek.
Yeah bro!
SQ also forcing herself to accept work here but her attitude so much better
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-08-2019, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post
No wonder you call yourself a loser. You in office wear ppl still see you no up. By the way, you wear office wear and in your 30s so must give you respect and be impressed? Just because you wear office wear and in your mid 30s, you expect all the WLs to fall at your feet and worship you? When you're ignored in your office wear, you're so sore and sensitive about it that you come online to complain? Wah lau, you wear office wear leh, how dare someone laugh at you? Clown, and you call ppl arrogant?? FUCK YOU'RE FUNNY. Next time, change out of your waiter uniform before you go GL la. Later you get identified as waiter you not happy again.
I m surprised the ward inside IMH has wifi

why is this drug crazed looney still not blocked??
Old 04-08-2019, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4300 / Power: 23
Allanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond reputeAllanooi has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Yeah bro!
SQ also forcing herself to accept work here but her attitude so much better
Agree SQ got more Hope than 7 up 😂
Old 04-08-2019, 01:30 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:

A looney is someone who thought the world must show you respect simply because you were in office wear. You made the effort to come online and mention it. You didn't say you walked into a fuck shop and the WL ignored you. You said I was in office wear leh and still the WL ignore me! By your numbskull logic, if you were in a suit, the WL should suck your cock for free. And if you were in slippers, she should reject the customer. You're a fucking idiot.

Just because you were in your waiter uniform of black pants and white shirt, you couldn't take it when ppl see you no up. That's how self-absorbed you are, living in your own little world. You think everybody as naive as you? Wear office wear means got money and good customer? LOL Wake the fuck up la, idiot. Unfortunately for you, no point dressing up. Your face reveals that you are an idiot who expects a lot even when you don't pay a cent and your post proves it. In the real world, not in your dreamland, when you go into into the room with the WL, hand over some money. Your crocodile singlet and underwear will look like a $5000 Armani suit, and any bad impression she may have of you is instantly changed.

No way of telling who is a good or bad customer by what they wear, idiot. Are you sure that customers in office wear tip more than those who are not and are better customers?? You are a real idiot in dreamland. Your thoughts are all at skin level and so childish I wonder if you actually have a brain.What was it you said about IMH? Check yourself in, idiot.

Quote:
actually i would have nearly picked her if she just smiled back at me; but no, she just gave me a very disinterested look, almost like look down on me. and worst still, as the OKT assistant was nicely promoting her to me, she started whispering sideway in a very bitchy manner to the other gal, feels almost like she was bad-mouthing me!
HAHAHAHAHAHA...sensitive much? Talking about you ah? Fucker, get educated. You can't stand it when the WL didn't smile at you. And what makes you think she was talking about you? The reality, which you seem very far removed from, is that she probably had no thoughts of you whatsoever and no idea who you are. She has never spend a single second thinking about you much less bother to talk about you to her friend. You just happened to be standing in her line of sight when she was telling her friend about how expensive haircuts are in Singapore. Ouch.

YOU HAVE A VERY BIG AND FRAGILE EGO WHICH IS SSOOOO SENSITIVE. YOU'RE THE FUCKING LOONEY. You suffer from a massive inferiority complex and low self-esteem. Seek help.

The next time you go to Giordano to buy your shirt, please call me. I wanna film you telling the staff "I'm in office wear, why nobody serve me?" sure get a lot of hits on youtube. You will become famous overnight for being an IMH!

Last edited by gogeylang; 04-08-2019 at 02:44 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 349 / Power: 16
apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!apojaja is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyingdisc View Post
1606 OKTs are really nice best in GL.
1612 Tommy and Aunty also nice
1820 Peter Nice, new OkT sometimes arrogant when Peter not around and talks sweet in front of Peter 😂
1669 aunty and son also very nice
1667 okt also nice
1658a Okt also nice

Don't want to tag and name other okt who lose temper easily , may be they had rough day dealing with lustfull samsters ogling at wls
Fair assessment bro! When talking about nice OKTs, I wouldn't miss out on the 2831a okt gwee. Always polite and make good recommendation base on your preference. Too bad his current stock not many pretty ones. But service mostly ok. Hope he gets another pretty service gem like anqier soon
Old 04-08-2019, 08:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Allanooi View Post
Agree SQ got more Hope than 7 up 😂
But if rumors abt both SQ and QX cutting card this week is true, then the full potential of SQ might not be realized
Sigh...
Recent:T-Violet,Bobo,Scarlet,Jijee,Jam,Clara,Jane,Maxi, Jinny,Sailor,Larissa,Chloe,Mars,Cupcake,Chilli,Dre am, Orange,Cartier,Mango,Porsche,Notti,Wasabi,Pui,Ju-Ne,Ida,Kitty,Benz;V-Versace,Isabel,Rose,NaRa, Queenie,Natasha,Vanessa;PRC WLs-Grace,莎莎,Mandy,菲菲,小小,婷婷,美美,洋洋,露露,小苹果,佳佳,法拉利,七七,雪儿, 小雪
Old 04-08-2019, 09:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 424 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1618 / Power: 15
SadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant futureSadLoser has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by gogeylang View Post

HAHAHAHAHAHA...sensitive much? Talking about you ah? Fucker, get educated. You can't stand it when the WL didn't smile at you. And what makes you think she was talking about you? The reality, which you seem very far removed from, is that she probably had no thoughts of you whatsoever and no idea who you are. She has never spend a single second thinking about you much less bother to talk about you to her friend. You just happened to be standing in her line of sight when she was telling her friend about how expensive haircuts are in Singapore. Ouch.

YOU HAVE A VERY BIG AND FRAGILE EGO WHICH IS SSOOOO SENSITIVE. YOU'RE THE FUCKING LOONEY. You suffer from a massive inferiority complex and low self-esteem. Seek help.
noticed that whenever someone passed a negative remark about any WL, u will go bonkers and start your incessant attacks and names calling

guessed u are some self-deluded white knight, imagining that u are the guardian angel of all the WLs of GL. this is so freaking hilarious

U are such a pathetic low-life that your entire existence is built upon WLs and scrutinizing every posts in SBF trying to weed out negative remarks about the WLs

if u realized absolutely no one replies to your posts. u are like talking to the wall itself

I wont see your posts after this coz u will also be added to IGNORE LIST. nearly everyone I know in SBF has blacklisted you. You can go F>UCK yourself
Old 04-08-2019, 10:21 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
noticed that whenever someone passed a negative remark about any WL, u will go bonkers and start your incessant attacks and names calling

guessed u are some self-deluded white knight, imagining that u are the guardian angel of all the WLs of GL. this is so freaking hilarious

U are such a pathetic low-life that your entire existence is built upon WLs and scrutinizing every posts in SBF trying to weed out negative remarks about the WLs

if u realized absolutely no one replies to your posts. u are like talking to the wall itself

I wont see your posts after this coz u will also be added to IGNORE LIST. nearly everyone I know in SBF has blacklisted you. You can go F>UCK yourself
Don't use English if you don't understand it very well. I never protect any WL. Did I say actually the WLs are all very good? You get what you pay for. I notice you were also one of the idiots fantasising about how to revamp GL. What you want is to pay $150 and get $300 standard. Dream the fuck on. Nobody cares about revamping GL because if you want better quality just top up inside the room or go FL3. At $150, when you walk into a shop, expect them to be playing mobile phone. What exactly were you expecting in your office wear?

Even if you have never chiong before, common sense will tell you that $150 to fuck a girl is damn cheap and can expect won't be very good. Everyone knows that by now. Except you, pedo kia and forex. You got so many good ideas to revamp GL, set up shop lah. I support you, $150 a pop, make sure you implement all the things you say. Ie. Give customers $300 standard for $150. When the customers walk in, make sure all in uniform and do a dance twirl. Please provide free back massage and NTUC voucher. If no french, AR and BJ with condom, you return $80. This is your expectation right? If not, what is there to revamp or improve? Fucking idiot.

Going online to badmouth WLs and hide being a nick. Now that's really pathetic. Just because someone didn't look your way, you go home and complain about it. And you didn't pay a cent and eventually called nobody from the house. Anyway this is not the first time you are complaining. Many WLs and OKTs seem to step on your toes and you resort to coming online to complain. That's your fuck standard. Do you think it's worthwhile to spend $200,000 on renovation to serve customers like you? Wear office wear must show respect otherwise come online and complain. LOL. Check yourself into IMH la.

I don't see much ppl replying to your posts, and the few that do seem to have the same office plant personality and brains as you. So you're right in a sense. Talking to you is like talking to the wall because you're empty up there. From my experience, ppl who are empty up there don't earn much, whatever they wear.

You aren't able to make simple conclusions.

You can't tell for $150, the standard is about there, nothing much to say and that there are both lower and higher price points for different budgets. You don't know that what you wear doesn't matter much to any business establishment so long as you're spending money. And you love to bash WLs online. Very very few customers do so and have no need to do so. This is an act which immediately reveals your status in life. Low level.

Last edited by gogeylang; 04-08-2019 at 10:36 PM.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Haha .............

I am not sure why he is so worked up over some comments about WLs here.

We are just stating our experiences and we did not condemn or curse the WLs whatsoever.

We are just sharing experiences.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 05-08-2019, 01:53 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Haha .............

I am not sure why he is so worked up over some comments about WLs here.

We are just stating our experiences and we did not condemn or curse the WLs whatsoever.

Who's worked up? We are well into 2019 and the forum can and should benefit from a more sophisticated understanding of posts. If a newbie comes to this forum, reading your posts individually may think that there is something wrong with the WLs. We are here to share info so nothing wrong in putting things in its proper perspective.

From your posts, it seems like 80% of WLs don't wish to service YOU or meet your expectations. This is not my personal experience and I believe most punters can have at least 50% of WLs willing to serve them. So when you post that a WL doesn't wish to french you, it's good to have the right context: that the WL may french, but since 80% of WLs don't wish to service you, so no surprise this WL doesn't wish to french you as well. At the same time, on the rare occasion that a WL is willing to french you, it must mean...because most won't.

This forum is to share info so nothing wrong in getting the full picture. So the next time you post that a WL doesn't service you, it should come as no surprise. After all, most don't service you or meet your expectations.
Old 05-08-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 839 / Power: 18
city slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to beholdcity slicker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Haha .............
Ths bro Joker for the sharing and humour u bring to this forum. Add oil
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1