The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-05-2010, 03:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1624 / Power: 15
Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future
The 2nd encounter.

Well, this time is not about the sleeping pill, she didn’t take the other one given by the doctor yet. But it seems that after that incident, my wife will become horny and wet rather easily. Anyway, this incident happened after her “sister’s “wedding dinner. Here it goes….
Yesterday night we went for my wife’s “sister” wedding dinner and had a happy time. My wife knowing that I am around, drink her soul out with the rest of the “sisters”. At the end of the dinner, my wife was really high and tipsy and I have to half carry her into the car.
Because of that we are among the last few to leave the restaurant. When we are at the carpark , there were only a few cars left. Once in the car, I tried to put on the seat belt for her, she turned and kissed my lips then we began some intense kissing, my hands started to fondle her breast and then slowly move my way down to her panty. Wow her panty was wet….I shifted her panty to one side and inside my fingers into her pussy, she started moaning. I continued to finger fuck her till she is going to come then my mobile rang; my in-law! Have to stop everything and answer the phone…
“Hello?”
“Hello, (Kinetics) where are you now? So late liao dinner still not finished ah? Are you on your way to come and fetch ah boy? We all going to sleep liao…”
“Coming coming, we on the way liao” with the I hung up the phone. Quickly dress my wife and drove off. Damn anti-climax man….thought of having a quickie in the car with my wife before driving to fetch my son but now…..sign
Old 29-05-2010, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future
Re: The 2nd encounter.

Keke...nice start dude...camping for chapter 2 - part 2....cheers bro
Old 29-05-2010, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 15
picador deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting. Staying tuned for more.
Old 29-05-2010, 04:49 PM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Keep it coming Bro.
Old 29-05-2010, 04:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1905 / Power: 14
Baileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant futureBaileys has a brilliant future

Brother Kinetics, I will be camping here for more juicy updates !
Old 29-05-2010, 04:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 472 / Power: 19
nukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of lightnukebomb is a glorious beacon of light

wanking....
Old 30-05-2010, 12:24 AM
Samster

Kinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant futureKinetics has a brilliant future

Was driving half-way, suddenly I heard my wife said “Dear, I want to suck your cock”
I replied “No, not now baby, I am driving. Later go home then let you suck it ok?”
“No I don’t want, I want now” with that her hand reached towards my rod and started stroking it. Boy, I was already having a hard time driving with all the alcohol in my system and now she made it even worst. She tried to unzip my pant and blow me but because she had difficulty unbuckling her seat belt so she stopped trying and but the stroking continued.
Finally we reached my in-law house downstairs; I gave them a call asking them to bring my boy down. While waiting, my wife managed to unbuckle the seat belt and she began to unzip my pants and took out my rod and began licking and sucking. I didn’t stop her because I am enjoying it but at the same time, I was on a lookout for my in-laws.
Saw my wife sister carrying my son from far, quickly stopped my wife and managed to keep my hard rod back into my pants in time before she reached our car. I went out of the car to take over my son from her but I accidently brushed her right breast while doing so. She is not wearing a bra and her breast is bouncy. Wow…She didn’t mentioned anything about it but asked me to drive carefully cause she can see that I have drank quite a bit. I replied ok no problem and quickly put my boy in the back seat, said good night and drove off.
My wife’s sister is a young MILF, divorced and has a young daughter; she has shifted back to stay with my in-laws. I ever thought of doing her one day…ha ha ha, just dreaming lah…

Lets carry on with the story…Can you imagine, when I reached home, parked the car; I have to carry my son with one arm and hold my wife steady with the other. And very slowly walk home.
Next surprise happened in the lift….once the lift door was closed, my wife again unzip my pant and started blowing me again till we reached our floor. I have to pull her up from the squatting position and quickly cover my rod with my shirt before we got out of the lift. I have to lean my wife against the wall so that I opened the house door.......
Old 30-05-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
otacon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a real story or a fantasy?
Old 30-05-2010, 12:46 AM
Samster

Wrong reply, please see below..
Old 30-05-2010, 12:48 AM
Samster

Bro is up to your own judgement, but i can only tell you one thing I can't write fantasy....
Old 30-05-2010, 12:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 22
Cheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to beholdCheeky GUI is a splendid one to behold

your wife gave u a blowjob in the lift with ur son around ???
Old 30-05-2010, 03:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
siaokia55 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

thats powerful!!
Old 30-05-2010, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1664 / Power: 15
eddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant futureeddtan1 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheeky GUI View Post
your wife gave u a blowjob in the lift with ur son around ???
Bro Cheeky GUI...son sleeping be...maybe with head on TS shoulder...exciting dude...with today's lift speed...at most for a good 10 to 20 second BJ...if TS lives less than 12 floors...please continue dude
Old 30-05-2010, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddtan1 View Post
Bro Cheeky GUI...son sleeping be...maybe with head on TS shoulder...exciting dude...with today's lift speed...at most for a good 10 to 20 second BJ...if TS lives less than 12 floors...please continue dude
Bro eddtan1 is spot on...my son is sleeping on my shoulder. Well I lives around the 20th floor though...
Old 30-05-2010, 10:43 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 260 / Power: 21
Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!Ravenzou is one of the Best!

Hmm nowadays lift got camera. Yrs must be still upgrading. hahaha!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1