The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 27-07-2010, 08:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 248 / Power: 15
mrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Red face OK foot reflexology

I just came back from this massage place. It is quite near A**ze wellness at maude rd. In fact it just opened weeks ago.

I guess its a good place to have a clean massage. The boss is a malaysian. But there are some PRC masseuers there.

My massuer is a malaysian. Not bad looking; quite pretty. MILF lovers might like la. One man's meat is another man's poison. I like her slim figure and quite porportionate. ( I not really a boobs lover, I love porportionate figures tho) She told me her name was JC and was in her mid 30s. Her massage is the relaxing type, those who like hard massages will not like it. But she knows where to pin point the right spots where I was tense. I was so relaxed and so i extended my session for another half hour. Quite shiok.

Never asked the GQ and actually I did ask about it, but she said she massage only. I asked if the others did it, she said she wasnt sure. (maybe la)

Anyway I overheard there was some ppl who applied to work there, and did mention she did HJ ( overheard, so I didnt see, was in my cubilce having a massage)

Heres my FR:

Name:JC
Figure:7/10
Boob:B
Massage: 8/10
HJ: no
FJ: no
damage: 38+19 (I initially booked 1 hr then i extend for another half hr)
RTM: yes I like good relaxing massages

PS: pls dun PM me about the contact, I dont have. Sorry ar I newbie; this my first time starting thread.
Old 28-07-2010, 09:48 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 0
johnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond reputejohnn has a reputation beyond repute
Re: OK foot reflexology

think foreigner cant open shop, maybe his partner is the boss.
I prefer a masseuse, not a masseur.

Its a good rare find to have a malaysian lady doing good massage. May go and try.

Thk for sharing.
Old 28-07-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3070 / Power: 0
power69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond reputepower69 has a reputation beyond repute

during interview , gals will ask can do hj or not.
Boss always say no.
So no match, many shop and hc close down.
Old 10-09-2010, 03:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 23
Legend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLegend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

yo... any other bro try this place before?

saw a few girls walk up there not bad but was not convinient for me to try at that time...
Old 14-09-2010, 01:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
iras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

is it the same one as in tpy and chinatown? also call ok foot
Old 14-09-2010, 05:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 23
Legend is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLegend is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Its at Maude Road near to Amaze Wellness... any FRs bro?
Old 16-09-2010, 06:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
kevin28 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pls PM location and contact. Thanks
Old 16-09-2010, 09:19 PM
Samster

mrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samstermrham is a Helpful and Caring Samster

its at maude r. no ctc
Old 22-12-2010, 12:40 AM
Samster

I visited the place recently; haven't been there or quite a while... spruced up liao. Cosmetic only.. maybe the owner did it to increase the fengshui. =P

I got Amy as my masseuse. Not bad. She was very hardworking and gave a hard massage and worked on my sore points. MArks for that! I love good massages. Definately not the piano type.

She was not so young, she said she was 28, but her figure was slim. Her boobs weren't so big, I guess a B cup.

So here she was giving me a massage and all. Then she popped the GQ while I was lying face down. Agreed to the price and let her carry on.

Wah ho say liao! I've read bros getting HJ lying facedown so I was excited to get the chance to experience it myself!

She applied a lot of baby oil and grabbed my didi and balls... Its so different.. feels shiok. After a while she asked me to turn around and lay on my back. And proceeded to a normal HJ. I got to autoroam and played with her nips... shiok... Normaly for HJ it takes me quite a while to shoot, but after the first part (while lying face down) I quickly shot my millions....

The good part was the sevice after the deed. She wrapped my didi in a towel and then continued to massage me. (still got some time left) and then she went out and came back with some hot towels to wipe the oil from my body... Good service leh... Never get this kind of treatment before.

heres the FR:

Name:AMY
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: YES
FJ: didn't ask.
damage: 38+50 (I initially booked 1 hr then i extend for another half hr)
RTM: yes I like good massages AND the good service!
Old 22-12-2010, 01:18 AM
Samster

Eh paiseh about the damage...

Damage: 38 + 50 HJ

Paiseh
Old 22-12-2010, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
AixinPuyi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Mates,

Any Hotel Delivery Massage by good looking? Please give me contacts!
Old 22-12-2010, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
jgboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrham View Post
I visited the place recently; haven't been there or quite a while... spruced up liao. Cosmetic only.. maybe the owner did it to increase the fengshui. =P

I got Amy as my masseuse. Not bad. She was very hardworking and gave a hard massage and worked on my sore points. MArks for that! I love good massages. Definately not the piano type.

She was not so young, she said she was 28, but her figure was slim. Her boobs weren't so big, I guess a B cup.

So here she was giving me a massage and all. Then she popped the GQ while I was lying face down. Agreed to the price and let her carry on.

Wah ho say liao! I've read bros getting HJ lying facedown so I was excited to get the chance to experience it myself!

She applied a lot of baby oil and grabbed my didi and balls... Its so different.. feels shiok. After a while she asked me to turn around and lay on my back. And proceeded to a normal HJ. I got to autoroam and played with her nips... shiok... Normaly for HJ it takes me quite a while to shoot, but after the first part (while lying face down) I quickly shot my millions....

The good part was the sevice after the deed. She wrapped my didi in a towel and then continued to massage me. (still got some time left) and then she went out and came back with some hot towels to wipe the oil from my body... Good service leh... Never get this kind of treatment before.

heres the FR:

Name:AMY
Looks: 7/10
Massage: 9/10
HJ: YES
FJ: didn't ask.
damage: 38+50 (I initially booked 1 hr then i extend for another half hr)
RTM: yes I like good massages AND the good service!
so Bro what is the damage for 90 min msg?
Old 23-12-2010, 12:31 AM
Samster

I think its safe to say its 38+19 for 90mins.

Anyway, there are other gals, and I'm not sure if the service standards are the same for every gal.

But this Amy's service is the best I've experienced so far!
Old 23-12-2010, 05:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
iras deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What I know is same lady boss as Milf@tpy that shop. May be the girls also rotate?
Old 29-12-2010, 07:18 AM
Samster

hehe... I don't know bro.. I never try the TPY before...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1