The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 07-10-2022, 01:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 508 / Power: 10
leuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of lightleuor is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Ho Chi Minh Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by knnccb View Post
Dont change in SG. You can change abit at the airport before heading the Ha Tam Jewellery shop.

The rate is around 200-300k more per 1k SGD.
That my plan changed abit at hcmc airport for transport before going to the ha tam to change everything. Afew 100k can make a huge differences.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Few k is not much...I seen and hv friends changed Sgd 20k and more at one go...also nothing happened...
Thanks bro, i am going solo so want to be extra careful and be sure that it is perfectly safe.
Old 07-10-2022, 02:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 12
ahb1t is a Helpful and Caring Samsterahb1t is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by leuor View Post
That my plan changed abit at hcmc airport for transport before going to the ha tam to change everything. Afew 100k can make a huge differences.

Thanks bro, i am going solo so want to be extra careful and be sure that it is perfectly safe.
From airport to hotel can use Grab. After checking in to hotel den change VND at the money changer.
Depending on your itinerary, you might want to consider changing small amounts of SGD everyday so you won't be stuck with thousands/millions of VND when you are back.
Old 07-10-2022, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 7
introperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samsterintroperv is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by holykows View Post
Sharing my virgin experience in Saigon, went to Saigon Star and Queen massage. Hope this will help out some bros here

Packages offered by both places (all inclusive, pay up front):
1.6mil - 75 mins
2.4 mil - 100 mins
3mil - 120 mins
saigon star can also choose girl via ipad, please ask for it when you go bros, don't settle for random girl.
Old 07-10-2022, 02:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 426 / Power: 13
simikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersimikangtao is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hello Bro,

Visited message queen yesterday evening, first time so select 2.4mil as recommend by bro here.. didn't get to select as xiao mei ask us to pay and go to room. Only realised that when inside the room.

Hardware, facilities is good got steam, tub etc.

ML: 6/10, she said 25 yrs old, #39
150m, slim but a cup
Zero English/Chinese so me just follow her flow
Service: 5 star as my 2nd shot took long (uncle liao) & she never show black face

Worth to revisit
Old 08-10-2022, 11:46 AM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Was in Hcmc last week. Not been here for a good 4 years.

Just sharing some info.

Airport to hotel - take grab .. its about SGD 6. I always choose the grabcarplus..
Use cashless option on grab so you wont have to scramble for loose change.

Change money- do it at ben thanh market. Choose the one with the queue… rate should be good.

Ben thanh market shopping - mostly they are selling the same thing. Bargain 50% should be about fine.

Hotel - i stayed at Mai Saigon Hotel (d3). Grab to japan town is about SGD3.5 and 15min with the traffic.
Bros can goggle. Good five star hotel with decent breakfasts..about SGD 130 net. Comes with pool and gym. Did not stop me when i went back after 10pm with a guest. I think with covid, hotel biz badly hit and they don’t really seem to care now. My Ang moh friend was staying at park Hyatt and he said the same thing. They didn’t even bother to stop now.

Massage - either u go for a good clean one.. or you go to those just pretend to massage and ask u to FO.
I went to this : B Relax Therapy Spa (B Relax Massage) - its a clean joint.
Went before 2pm and paid S$29 for 90 min. Good place. The coffee joint below is also not bad with many OL sitting down doing work.

Club - i went to Atomz , catwalk, Qui Mixologoy.

Here’s a quick summary.

Atmoz - this is like a Viet kinda club. Mostly local. We had a 1.75L vodka with mixers , fruit, Shisha and it came to about S$450. Had a table with huge sofa.
We went 3 person .. so each 150/pax. Music too loud .. spotted some FL.

Catwalk - take a small room, minimum spending is S$360.
The booking fee to club can be included. Which is about S$30.

Tip to gal is S$60, mummy tip = S$60.
ST = S$300
LT = $420.
ST/LT exclude the tip to gal.

By far, this place curates the gal and its quite a nice place.. only thing is you can only leave at 1230am if you take out. So those bro that need to work next day, maybe a bit shagged.

Qui - this is one road from jap town.
Gets packed after 10pm… the working ladies (if any) here are more towards the type u find at Britz in Hyatt singapore. More polished . Some are FL, some are OL some are well to do locals out to have fun. Many Ang Moh.
Nice music and get a drink but i think to score.. u need to come here regularly.

Jap town - my group walked around here. Quite a few nice makan places.
Many bars with ladies sitting outside trying to entice you.
I think they can be taken out but perhaps similar to catwalk, only after certain hours. We did not enter.

Saw the famous cherry spa … did not enter as well as my group was not keen..

Massage to room …. This is by far a better option… get one to your room for two hours.. and negotiate any extra…
2 hr massage - S$48
Extra = approximately S$100-130
The key is finding a reliable contact… keen can PM me.
So the thing is they really try to massage you and tempt you further. With nice strokes .. so if you have a nice room, this is quite enjoyable.
Unlike the other spas in Hcmc where everything is paid upfront. So the service lvl there can be quite mechanical IMHO.
Old 08-10-2022, 02:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
SmoothWithIt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice bro, catwalk is KTV right?
Old 08-10-2022, 07:46 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
soiv deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just sharing my experience, basically I found HCM girls are much more prettier than the spas in HN.

> Vien Dong Hotel - Gorgeous girl easily 8/10 and young, cute, perky natural boobs. Gave tips to the guy to bring cute young girl and she really looked awesome. However service was a bit meh as she doesn’t really have gfe, message was good though (comparable to legit massage place). She showered me but she stands outside of the tub (lol) and whole process during bj/hj was not so exiciting.

> Cherry spa - this place is even better, no massage but fj accepted. girls are gorgeous as well. I guess I was carrot cake paid 3m total for fj. Superb service,girl was always smiling and big natural boobs for petite girl. Would love to go back again.

I guess I would go to some other spa in little Tokyo or NPK? But feels like NPK is not so private and girls are not as pretty? If any bro found good recommendation in NPK, please let me know!
Old 09-10-2022, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 242 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 12
vicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to allvicocg45 is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by soiv View Post
Just sharing my experience, basically I found HCM girls are much more prettier than the spas in HN.

> Vien Dong Hotel - Gorgeous girl easily 8/10 and young, cute, perky natural boobs. Gave tips to the guy to bring cute young girl and she really looked awesome. However service was a bit meh as she doesn’t really have gfe, message was good though (comparable to legit massage place). She showered me but she stands outside of the tub (lol) and whole process during bj/hj was not so exiciting.

> Cherry spa - this place is even better, no massage but fj accepted. girls are gorgeous as well. I guess I was carrot cake paid 3m total for fj. Superb service,girl was always smiling and big natural boobs for petite girl. Would love to go back again.

I guess I would go to some other spa in little Tokyo or NPK? But feels like NPK is not so private and girls are not as pretty? If any bro found good recommendation in NPK, please let me know!
People like you willingly kena carrot 3m i see also dulan, seriously spoil market, still wanna ask for recommendations. Recommend to you so you can go ahead and spoil the market even more for all of us? I pay 1.5m max 2m in cherry you wanna pay 3m. Next thing you know you go NPK pay 1m for bj. Damn cuck eh you
Old 10-10-2022, 12:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 765 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1529 / Power: 10
fallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant futurefallen11 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vicocg45 View Post
People like you willingly kena carrot 3m i see also dulan, seriously spoil market, still wanna ask for recommendations. Recommend to you so you can go ahead and spoil the market even more for all of us? I pay 1.5m max 2m in cherry you wanna pay 3m. Next thing you know you go NPK pay 1m for bj. Damn cuck eh you
since the bros here intro, the newbies all go jap town.
1.5m before covid.
Then the girls try their luck quote 2m. No resistance
Then they try their luck again, quote 3m. No resistance again....
Now all the newbies all willingly paying 3m for FJ there

You all shouldnt have openly shout out these recommendations in the first place.
Newbies are the most spoiler ones. Just pay high price when quoted. Then 1 go already, go tell 5 more newbies "saying 3m FJ". Those 5 also go pay 3m. Then 5 share with 25 more..... Then 3m becomes the norm.

Give info to the old birds at least they know what to do.
Old 10-10-2022, 12:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
domainame deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

going to HCM on nov 10

Any info FL really Appreciated
Old 10-10-2022, 05:32 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1594 / Power: 21
perish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant futureperish__ has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by domainame View Post
going to HCM on nov 10

Any info FL really Appreciated

Suggest you go catwalk …slowly drink and choose …
If need mummy contact , I also got.
Old 10-10-2022, 05:48 PM
Samster

DRLINQNT deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Need a bit of help. I have not been to HCMC since Covid hit and my last visit was around December 2019.

Can I get a bit of feedback from those who have gone recently?

1. Seems like prices has risen significantly (2.4vnd for 100 min hj/bj), is that common now?

2. Queen Massage is not the same as Queen Bee massage corright? Is Queen Massage the one at 93 Trần Quang Khải, Tân Định, Quận 1?

3. Anyone got reviews on Queen Bee and it's rates?

4. Anyone visited Zeus Spa recently? It used to be good imho, but I have not found posts about it since 2020.

5. Any more other spas to recommend that's around District 1 aside from Saigon Star (which I do intend to go).

Hope the brothers here can help me a little, thank you!
Old 10-10-2022, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 98 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 483 / Power: 3
Redbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of lightRedbull168 is a glorious beacon of light

Linh cherry is 2.6m vnd
Cherry is 2.5m FS.
Zeus massage is closed.
Next massage is Dubai luxury massage
Old 11-10-2022, 06:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
jaz86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbull168 View Post
usually service apartments they dont care.
and change money at the market for better rates.
Any Bros can share the current exchange rate at HCM market?
Old 11-10-2022, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 5
Kathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyKathung deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just came back from Hcm. Prices going crazy in Hcm. Even the spas girls are trying their luck by asking for 3M for fj. Tips in certain China town ktv, is asking for 1M for every 3 hours of sitting. 5M for ST. 7M for LT excluding tips.
other smaller joints are asking for 500k for 3 hours of sitting fee. 4M for ST and 6M for LT including tips. The mummy are quite brazen nowadays. Asking for 1M tips also.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1