The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 06-05-2017, 03:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 442 / Power: 8
localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: MP Raid

for enforcement ppl only can go clean spa category one. only
Old 06-05-2017, 03:24 PM
Samster

localla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find betterlocalla is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
the raid must be using info from this forum...all the leads are here...govt cnnot close this down...but they go after the leads provided here.....
not true..
sw.....tcm, and gr.. r....,tcm info not here.
but raided first
Old 06-05-2017, 03:28 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by localla View Post
not true..
sw.....tcm, and gr.. r....,tcm info not here.
but raided first
Funny thing is adelphi is 1 building away from the court yet they still are doinging it so openly....
Old 06-05-2017, 03:31 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
WeiWeiKeKe is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Red face Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by joelee1688 View Post
Strange that those post aggressively on the sticky are immune from the raid...
Guess referring to Stella Wellness Changi Village and Is Spa Prinsep Street right
Old 06-05-2017, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 522 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4801 / Power: 24
5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute5931 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
Funny thing is adelphi is 1 building away from the court yet they still are doinging it so openly....
The safest place is the most dangerous place.
Old 06-05-2017, 04:40 PM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 5931 View Post
The safest place is the most dangerous place.
LOL true, they sometimes act act kana raid, than few days later, business as usual
Old 06-05-2017, 05:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 180 / Power: 10
floriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfloriangray is a Helpful and Caring Samster

But once raided, what chance of it being raided again so soon ? So if you know mp been raided this time... then safe ?
Old 06-05-2017, 05:26 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by floriangray View Post
But once raided, what chance of it being raided again so soon ? So if you know mp been raided this time... then safe ?
That 1 depend on luck, some MP lucky few years kana raid, some MP 1 year raid 2 times....
Old 06-05-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 319 / Power: 0
Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!Kugan168 is one of the Best!

The mp I always frequent near Bukit Gombak MRT was raided by AV too and have closed shop, just when I want to try them today..
Old 06-05-2017, 07:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonichwz View Post
I sometimes also bring my own CD.. but the
ML ask me to dispose the wrapper myself..
Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
My encounter is exactly the same.

ML asked me to bring my own CD. After the deed ML will tie a knot at the opening part of the CD so that the starch is contained within the CD & she will put the CD(wif starch) back to the aluminium foil wrapper & put it in my pocket & asked me to throw away to the refuse bin OUTSIDE.

So on the way out i'll juz throw away the used CD to any public refuse bin that is found along the road.

Obviously the ML is safe, at least wif regards to CD matters, such smart move by the ML..
The ML no need tell me what to do . Normally after the deed is done . I will keep the CD and dispose of it outside their premises . Preferably somewhere further . If the ML has got good attitude I won't mind making friends with her and take her contact number . It is a win win situation for both of us .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 06-05-2017, 07:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2770 / Power: 18
Regaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond reputeRegaine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by samyboy88 View Post
the raid must be using info from this forum...all the leads are here...govt cnnot close this down...but they go after the leads provided here.....
That is why it is best for TS to screen before giving out contacts .

Discreetion is the best policy.

The storm is still on. Proceed with extra caution

Now only into clean massage.

Blacklist : Cheong2009 . Upped on 28/03/16 . PM 3 times no reply .
Old 06-05-2017, 08:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by strikeback4 View Post
ppc infront sub court, prc ladies go there for court case.
Old 06-05-2017, 09:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by localla View Post
ppc infront sub court, prc ladies go there for court case.
The 1 beside Adelphi is Supreme Court, sub court at chinatown there....
Old 06-05-2017, 09:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Andy5388 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

so many raids this month. Seem like AV is getting hot
Old 06-05-2017, 09:30 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: MP Raid

Quote:
Originally Posted by CryingFreeMan View Post
Your friend have a good boss
worker get addicted to womanising gambling, they work hard every day
to get money for their addiction, cina ahpek boss like it very much.
they nvr resign, no money setup business to complete.
a slave worker, boss like them very much.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1