The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 18-01-2016, 09:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3182 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute
Re: the wives

I remembered the first time I had sex with Eva. It was after our last O'level paper.

We went out for window shopping and after that, she came over to my foster parents house. She was just after 16 then. If she had reported me, I would be in a boy's home. Of course, Eva would not do that.

When we arrived home, there was no one around. My parents house was only a 3 room flat, and I shared a room with Kevin.

I brought her into the room and she sat on the bed and we started talking about where we would want to end up after O Levels. If our results permits, we would want to go into a JC as then, it was an easier route to the Uni. We have big dreams then.

We started to talk about us. About our future together and how we would want to build it, and even have kids in future. It was then the first time that she told me.

Eva: Sam, I love you, you know?
Me: I know. I always can feel your love for me. I love you too, Eva.

I leaned forward and kissed her clumsily. We were not sure what to do, but I stick my tongue into her mouth, exploring the whole area. She did so as well. The feeling was good but the actions were not fluid.

As we were still in our school uniform, I reached out with a hand and unbutton the first button. She did not stop me, and in a moment of bashfulness, I undid all her buttons. My erection was by now trying to burst out of my underwear as I leaned back and look at her unbutton shirt, her breasts only sheltered by her black bra. Up to then, the only bras I had seen were my mum, my grandma as well those in the mall. The only bra I had seen on women were the triumph models on TV. Eva's was the first.

As I was staring at her, she looked away shyly. I reached out and removed her shirt, and took forever to unbuckle her bra. She reached behind and assisted me. With her bra off, she was sitting there topless. Her areola was dark brown and provide a great contrast against the fair skin of the boobs Her nipples were half the size of the antenna of those tiny Ericsson mobile phone.

I reached out and cupped her breasts, my hands shivering. She did not make any noise as I tentatively touched her nipples. I only heard her took a deep breath and held it there.

She started to button my shirt and removed it by her own. She touched my nipples as well, and I could feel a shiver ran through my body. I moved back and removed my pants and undies hurriedly, standing naked in front of her, with my untrimmed over grown bush.

She took off her skirt and her little white undies. I stared hard at her little jungle down south and she turned away shyly. I reached out and lay her down on the bed, and started to kiss her, moving in between her legs, laying down on top of her. I guided my cock to her entrance and push in slowly. At that time, we did not know that we needed to check if she was lubricated enough. Anyway, I made my entrance.

There was no fireworks, and I was gentle. She frowned and shut her eyes, and I pushed very slowly in, until my full length was inside her. I started to push in and out, but within 5 thrusts, I pulled my cock out and shot the warm load on her tummy. My first time ended in a premature ejaculation as I was too horny.

Whenever I masturbated, I had always imagine what a pussy felt like. FInally, I had managed to feel it.

Eva did not bleed even though she was a virgin. I was surprised and asked her after we cleaned up and wore our clothes.

Eva: There was once in sec 1 during PE session, where we have to do hurdles. I hurt myself and realised that there were blood on my panties.
Eva: sorry.....
Me: it's ok.... I am fine.

I send her home after that. That was the day we both lost our virginity to each other. But seriously speaking, it was nothing explosive. It's not even fantastic.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 18-01-2016, 09:56 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for your support bros, and thanks to those bros who up my points. I am unable to return to everyone as I can only return 1 person daily.

Please leave your nick when you up and I will try to return soon.

Although points means nothing much, but it's a sign of encouragement that my story is well received.

I will be travelling soon and may not get to update so very often, but nevertheless, I will try to.

And thanks to those bros who send me their well wishes. I would like to update that I have recovered, mostly.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 18-01-2016, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
fireman008 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Here to support your new stories.
Old 18-01-2016, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 17
lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!lasupkia is one of the Best!

Another blockbuster story. You are one heck of a writer. Everyday I must check for your updates.
Old 18-01-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 26 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17224 / Power: 28
CumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond reputeCumExplorer has a reputation beyond repute

Camping here support with beers and wines
Old 19-01-2016, 12:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 16
Tits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
Thanks for your support bros, and thanks to those bros who up my points. I am unable to return to everyone as I can only return 1 person daily.

Although points means nothing much, but it's a sign of encouragement that my story is well received.

I will be travelling soon and may not get to update so very often, but nevertheless, I will try to.

And thanks to those bros who send me their well wishes. I would like to update that I have recovered, mostly.
Frankly, what is there to return points when you're providing stories again and again. Each with an entirely stroke of originality.
Old 19-01-2016, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 13
Actinoids is a Helpful and Caring SamsterActinoids is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post

Nice and fresh start! toasting marshmallow with my camp fire now..
Old 19-01-2016, 01:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3902 / Power: 15
drag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond reputedrag28nick has a reputation beyond repute

wow another interesting story... i really love your step cousin bro... keep it up...

wanna trade points? minimum 3 points, pm me...
Old 19-01-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 10
mongkokgaokia5 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drag28nick View Post
wow another interesting story... i really love your step cousin bro... keep it up...
Not only step cousin, the rest are nice too
Old 19-01-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Fast forward and 8 years later, we had both graduated from the uni and eva had already been in the work force for 2 years. I managed to get a job in a small firm. I have also collected the sum that granny had left for me and had rented a place in the same block as my parents, so i still returned home almost everyday.

Kevin had graduated from poly and had finished his service 2 years before. He had changed for the better but he still have a bad temper. Since his secondary school days, he had so many girlfriends that i lost count. Mum and dad had given him advices but he choose to ignore.

I know deep inside him, he is interested in eva as he listen to her. Also whenever she is around, he behaved differently. Although during our teenage years we have drifted apart, but kevin and myself got closer again over the pass couple of years. It seemed to me that he had accepted the fact that eva and myself were together.

Currently, he have a girlfriend named, gwen, who is the longest he had. 6 months. She was 1 year younger than him and they worked in the same company.

From some angles, she looked to me a little like eva. But thats all the similarities end. She was a c cupper and she always dresses very sexily. Each time i saw her, she was in spaghetti and very tiny shorts or skirts. I would say that she looked hot with her flowing long hair.

Eva herself had turned into a beautiful woman by now. And with her 1.67m height, she is not short when she wore her heels and have many suitors over the years, but she always rejected them nicely.

Because of her upbringing by her mum, even till now, her dressing was always conservative. Nothing revealling even when she was spending time with me out of the house. Even her swim suit was those tankini types.

Over the years, eva and myself had sex almost everyday, except those days where i have to stay in camp then. By now, we know each other likes and dislikes and sex was always enjoyable. She was a different proposition in the bedroom from her normal self.

She was willing to try stuffs. She had countless toys that we had used, and explored multiple positions as well. As she was a screamer, we can only do it when her mum was not at home or only at my place.

Last edited by pussluver; 19-01-2016 at 06:37 PM.
Old 19-01-2016, 11:09 AM
Samster

I remembered it was a saturday when the incident happened. As usual, i went over to my parents place to place some allowance for them. I would just let myself in, and place the money on their dressing table before going back to my place. They would still be at their hawker stall and no one would be home.

I arrived at their place and placed the money in their room. I know that there was someone in the toilet and i presume it is kevin at this time of the morning.

i heard the toilet door opened and someone was out. As i thought it was kevin, i went out to greet him.

She was walking right outside my parents room as i exited. Gwen was as naked as the day she was born. Her large boobs with their light brown areola and erected nipples were bouncing as she walked pass. Her pubes were clean shaven and from the triangular area of her groin, leading to her slender legs.

She noticed me from the corner of her eyes and i could see she got a shocked. She froze facing me for one second, before running into kevin's room and close the door. I recovered from my shock and closed my parents door before deciding if i should stay and make my way out from the awkward moment.

But gwen's naked body came into my mind again and its only now that i came to realised how sexy she looked. A tent build in my berms and i decided to have another look at her before i return home.

I knocked on kevin's room.

After a while, she opened it, standing there in just a white singlet and tiny fbt shorts. With my 1.75m, i towered over her tiny fram of 1.58. But suddenly i felt small and my heart started to race.

Me: errrmm... kevin... is he around?
Gwen: nope.... he went to service his car.

My parents had bought him a car previously. It was an old honda but as it is his first car, it was his precious and took pains to keep it in prestine condition.

Me: sorry about just now...

She move pass me into the living room. i could smell the shampoo of her hair as she walked pass. She took a seat on the sofa before replying.

Gwen: why are you here?

I sat on the armchair to the right of her sofa. She crossed her slender legs on the sofa. From the corner of my eyes,i could tell that there was an opening between her shorts and legs. But i did not dare to look. She was staring at me.

Me: i... i... came to give my parents allowance.
Gwen: really?
Me: ya... its... in their room... you can...

She cut me off.

Gwen: you were sneaking around the house.

Me: no!.... its the truth...

She laughed. I could see that she was toying with me. I am starting to regret staying. I should have gone off without knocking on her door. This is what i called letting small head think without going through the big head.

Gwen: you had a good look? Haha....

I looked down on the floor, not knowing what to reply.

Gwen: i am going to tell kevin and eva...
Me: it was an accident!

I looked up and she laughed, sweeping her hair back. With her hair not obstructing, i think she was not wearing a bra but i could not be sure.

She lifted both hands to tie a ponytail. Her chest sticking out and i could see her pokies on her top.

Gwen: you are staring and this is not an accident.

I quickly look away.

Me: why did you not bring in your clothes.
Gwen: there was no one at home.
Me: the opposite block could see.
Gwen: i am not bothered.

I looked into her eyes when she said this. She winked at me and smiled. I quickly look away once more.

Gwen : are you going to wait for kevin?
Me: oh... i need to go...
Gwen: but you knocked on the door looking for him.
Me: errmmm... i thought he was around...
Gwen: haha... you should know that he wasnt. His shoes is not at the door. You would have noticed....

I felt uncomfortable. I quickly got up and went to the door.

Me: i'm meeting eva. I make my move first. Sorry about it....
Gwen: ok... send her my regards. I'll tell kevin you were here... haha...

I quickly exited and went home.
Old 19-01-2016, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dingoboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

popping almonds and waiting for an update!
Old 19-01-2016, 12:00 PM
Samster

At home, i contemplated if i should inform kevin. I decided to do so.

Me msg: where are you?

He did not reply until 30mins later.

Kevin msg: home. Why?

I told him about what happened.

Kevin: oh. Ok

And thats his only reply. I do not know what to make of it.

Just then eva called and asked to meet me for lunch. I changed and went to cityhall to meet her. As usual, we went window shopping around. Everything in our tiny country is expensive and we were not those who were extravagance in our spendings.

My phone beeped and it was kevin.

Kevin msg: meet up for dinner and drinks at clark quay later?

I checked with eva and she was fine.

Me msg: ok.

After confirming the date and time, eva and myself continued window shopping. There was no necessity for us to return home to change as we were already in our tshirt and jeans and eva does not wear differently even if she goes drinking.

When it was time, we took a short walk to clark quay and waited for them.

I wondered if they will bring up the incident to eva. But i could not find the right time to tell her.
Old 19-01-2016, 01:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 21
HANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHANDFUL is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Dont stop now TS.
very eager to know what will happen after dinner n drinks
Old 19-01-2016, 01:55 PM
Samster

We got a seat and did not need to wait long. Gwen was wearing a tight short green skirt that barely covered her modesty. Her tube top hardly helped as 1/3 of the top portion of her boobs were on display.

Kevin sat besides me and gwen took a seat besides eva. With gwen in such sexy clothes, i thought about what happened in the morning, and have a hard time trying to keep my eyes off her. Afterall, she is kevin's girlfriend.

Kevin: you guys ordered?
Me: we just arrived as well. 2mins before you.
Kevin: good. Anyway, you cant drink tonight. I need you to drive us home. Here's my keys. Haha...

He passed it to me. Before i could argue, he asked for the menu and we ordered our food.

Eva: wow... gwen you are dressed to kill.
Gwen: i feel comfortable and sexy in such clothes. Haha....

They were 2 years apart, but their dress sense were totally different.

Eva: arent you afraid of showing off too much?
Gwen: nah. Its just like wearing a biniki on the beach. Nothing much.
Eva: i see
Gwen: you should try. You are still young and you have a nice figure.
Eva: haha... i dont have a nice figure.

Kevin and myself sat there listening.

Gwen: you have nice long legs. You should wear more skirts.

Eva just laughed.

Gwen: you free tomorrow?
Eva: should be.
Gwen: let me bring you shopping. Just the 2 of us.
Kevin: hey! What about me?
Gwen: stay at home.

He rolled his eyes. Kevin looked at me.

Kevin: she told me about this morning.

I nodded.

Kevin: she always does this. Mum had already told her off once. But she continued.

Gwen laughed and eva look confused.

Eva: what is it about?
Kevin: oh... sam saw gwen naked at home today.

He said it as a matter of fact. Eva looked at me.

Eva: you didnt tell me.
Me: it slipped my mind.
Gwen: dont worry. Its nothing much. I came out of the toilet naked after shower. I didnt know he was around.
Eva: what?! Why are you walking around naked??!

She sounded shocked.

Kevin: she does it every time. When dad is around, she just used a towel around her.
Eva: but what if the neighbours see?

Gwen laughed again.

Gwen: you both asked the same questions.... haha...if they see, then see loh... i have no issue.

Eva rolled her eyes.

The conversation continued on between them and i was glad that eva did not pursue it with me.

The food arrived and after we finished, we proceeded with some drinks. Some drinks turned into more drinks, except for me. They started to get themselves drunk with some finger game.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1