The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2023, 12:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
sigkelir deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L16 h58A - Discrete Pleasure Dome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boss30 View Post
I find the post about this house very one sided and unfair. The girls need to protect themselves also... lol

XQ for me is one of girls I can click with and has good chemistry. This girl is very fun once she is comfortable with you. Love her boobs, bbbj and wet pussy.

You can just relax and she does all the nice works for you. Once she is on top of you, she is unstoppable!

Treat the girls well and you will get back something you will never imagined
I visited Xiao Qiao two to three weeks back and it was a good session even though she wasn't my type and I am unlikely to return since I prefer my chemistry with jiaojiao.

This is what I like about her:

1. She is hygienic and health conscious, making sure to clean and sterilise before bbbj and ar, maybe offputting to some but not me
2. Puts in the effort, for example I found out during our chat that she paid to learn from a veteran so that she can give a better service in bed and she put on kinky black stockings with an opening in the pubic region so I could bang her in that
3. She was really wet (apparently cos period just ended for a few days) and enjoyed riding.

To be fair, she doesn't seem like a wl who is willing to do it all to please, for instance we didn't dfk, she didn't initiate and I din attempt to since don't have the feel with her for that. So maybe she's not for you if you are looking for someone who's willing to do it all.

Last edited by sigkelir; 21-09-2023 at 12:51 PM. Reason: Unfinished post
Old 21-09-2023, 03:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 689 / Power: 21
Boss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to beholdBoss30 is a splendid one to behold

Fair comments bro. Of course chemistry is personal. I don't do dfk as I keep imagining how many dicks she sucked before hahaha

QUOTE=sigkelir;22677704]I visited Xiao Qiao two to three weeks back and it was a good session even though she wasn't my type and I am unlikely to return since I prefer my chemistry with jiaojiao.

1. She is hygienic and health conscious, making sure to clean and sterilise before bbbj and ar, maybe offputting to some but not me
2. Puts in the effort, for example I found out during our chat that she paid to learn from a veteran so that she can give a better service in bed and she put on kinky black stockings with an opening in the pubic region so I could bang her in that
3. She was really wet (apparently cos period just ended for a few days) and enjoyed riding.

To be fair, she doesn't seem like a wl who is willing to do it all to please, for instance we didn't dfk, she didn't initiate and I din attempt to since don't have the feel with her for that. So maybe she's not for you if you are looking for someone who's willing to do it all.[/QUOTE]
Old 23-09-2023, 05:34 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

I usually do not DFK and with the same sentiments about how many dicks lalalala. If I want to DFK, I must make sure I am her first customer for the day.

What I like about Xiao Qiao is, other than she looks like a seductress Korean mistress with kimchi flesh in the right places, she often surprises me with new stuff. So every sex with her is like a different adventure. For those who tried her before, I think some of you may know what I meant. I quite enjoyed her doing my anal

Quote:
Fair comments bro. Of course chemistry is personal. I don't do dfk as I keep imagining how many dicks she sucked before hahaha

QUOTE=sigkelir;22677704]I visited Xiao Qiao two to three weeks back and it was a good session even though she wasn't my type and I am unlikely to return since I prefer my chemistry with jiaojiao.

To be fair, she doesn't seem like a wl who is willing to do it all to please, for instance we didn't dfk, she didn't initiate and I din attempt to since don't have the feel with her for that. So maybe she's not for you if you are looking for someone who's willing to do it all.
[/QUOTE]
Old 23-09-2023, 10:05 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jfkmum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

FR for Yang Yang

Went afternoon, greeted by OKT, he called out 4 WL and ask me choose. Chose Yang Yang

Paid 150 for 50mins

Body: Saggy A/B cup, stretch mark here and there but face look ~27/28
Cat bath: Very hygienic and thorough, gave good rub and rubbed her body against mine during
BBBJ: Felt ok la, but only 10-20 seconds before I got soft (likely just I insensitive problem),
FJ: She initiated with cow girl, very open and listens. I ask her to move onto other pos
Kissing: Pecking of lips throughout FJ but no DFK
GFE: SOP and mechanical, but not very noticeable. moans sometime feel fake

Quick massage to the head given after I cum

Overall: 7/10, works hard but just not for me, wont be RTF
Old 25-09-2023, 10:51 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 561 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

I dont recall seeing any stretch marks here and there. Hers boobs is A-B cuppa, but her pretty face, fair skin, relatively tight hole, sex service and a massage better than most masseurs here made me RTF her even though I am a boob lover.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jfkmum View Post
FR for Yang Yang

Went afternoon, greeted by OKT, he called out 4 WL and ask me choose. Chose Yang Yang

Paid 150 for 50mins

Body: Saggy A/B cup, stretch mark here and there but face look ~27/28
Cat bath: Very hygienic and thorough, gave good rub and rubbed her body against mine during
BBBJ: Felt ok la, but only 10-20 seconds before I got soft (likely just I insensitive problem),
FJ: She initiated with cow girl, very open and listens. I ask her to move onto other pos
Kissing: Pecking of lips throughout FJ but no DFK
GFE: SOP and mechanical, but not very noticeable. moans sometime feel fake

Quick massage to the head given after I cum

Overall: 7/10, works hard but just not for me, wont be RTF
Old 28-09-2023, 01:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 137 / Power: 15
masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
I dont recall seeing any stretch marks here and there. Hers boobs is A-B cuppa, but her pretty face, fair skin, relatively tight hole, sex service and a massage better than most masseurs here made me RTF her even though I am a boob lover.
Yang Yang is my regular in my RTF list

Very good gfe so far, almost fell in love with her. Maybe it is the chemistry built after a few sessions. she is gentle and soft spoken, the type you will feel proud of holding her hands on the street.

Despite her slim size, her massage can beat most of the massage parlour ladies. She said that last time she does massage and foot reflex in China for some time.
Old 28-09-2023, 01:46 PM
Samster

masage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymasage maniac deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I tried Xiao Qiao a few times and every session is different, she has her tools to spring a sextifying surprise.

Another WL in this house with equally big boobs is Ruyi. A little fleshy, but her GFE is very high and I can sense she loves sex, got raped by her instead.

Quote:
I find the post about this house very one sided and unfair. The girls need to protect themselves also... lol

XQ for me is one of girls I can click with and has good chemistry. This girl is very fun once she is comfortable with you. Love her boobs, bbbj and wet pussy.

You can just relax and she does all the nice works for you. Once she is on top of you, she is unstoppable!

Treat the girls well and you will get back something you will never imagined
Old 28-09-2023, 03:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
I tried Xiao Qiao a few times and every session is different, she has her tools to spring a sextifying surprise.

Another WL in this house with equally big boobs is Ruyi. A little fleshy, but her GFE is very high and I can sense she loves sex, got raped by her instead.
Any DFK rendered by Ruyi?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-09-2023, 01:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Any DFK rendered by Ruyi?
For me, I manage to DFK her after a few sessions. Somehow we plunge into a DFK in the shower. I dont mind as I happen to be the first customer of the day at 11am.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 29-09-2023, 01:27 PM
Samster

Quoted: 54 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1802 / Power: 63
apache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant futureapache has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
This I agree, and also Yang Yang can be a very good massage lady with skills better than those in many massage parlours.

We want a good bonking session and leave Geylang a happy man. The gals happy, we happy, and we look forward to the next visit, that is even more important.
Old 29-09-2023, 03:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1386 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by apache View Post
For me, I manage to DFK her after a few sessions. Somehow we plunge into a DFK in the shower. I dont mind as I happen to be the first customer of the day at 11am.
Thanks for the feedback bro

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 05-10-2023, 09:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 88 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2665 / Power: 16
d2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond reputed2r2ddd has a reputation beyond repute

hello bros, any FR on the 2 new gals ? linda & Tian tian ....
Old 06-10-2023, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by d2r2ddd View Post
hello bros, any FR on the 2 new gals ? linda & Tian tian ....
I went to try out the new whore Linda in 1658a. Tian tian looks very cute but on code red. Will try Tian Tian when she starts work. Tian Tian has sharp features and cury cutie pie .

At first sight, Linda looks very sensual and womanly, immediately caught my eye when I entered OKT Botak's joint. Don't know why, she has this magnetic allure which somehow attracts me to her. She wears tight fitting senxy dress which reveals her curves.

She really knows her stuff, stripped me and had some foreplay caressing of my balls and rod. Hugging and caressing her was great, the feeling was just the word magnetic. You just feel like fucking her straight away.

In the shower, her body to body rubbing is very soapy and sensual. Hers is enhanced B cup but I enjoyed sucking and licking her nipples. She gave a a deep throat BBBJ in the shower. Her hand stroke attacked my rod and balls with sensual strokes.

The more I look at her, the more I like her.

She did a perfect catbath on my back and front, did a fantastic AR and sucking of my balls. Gave me another round of deep throat BBBJ, tongue twister and she seemed to enjoy sex a lot. She capped me and began to ride me like some cowgirl. When she was on top, she did a turn and cowgirl ride me with her back facing me. My rod almost cannot endure during that twist.

She just seems to enjoy sex.

I fucked her in a few positions, doggie, spooning, standing, lotus position, and finished her in missionery.

we chat and exchange wechat id

will rtf. she already electrified me.
Old 06-10-2023, 02:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 17 Post(s)
Quoted: 232 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 20
Triple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud ofTriple_H has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by masage maniac View Post
I went to try out the new whore Linda in 1658a. Tian tian looks very cute but on code red. Will try Tian Tian when she starts work. Tian Tian has sharp features and cury cutie pie .

At first sight, Linda looks very sensual and womanly, immediately caught my eye when I entered OKT Botak's joint. Don't know why, she has this magnetic allure which somehow attracts me to her. She wears tight fitting senxy dress which reveals her curves.

She really knows her stuff, stripped me and had some foreplay caressing of my balls and rod. Hugging and caressing her was great, the feeling was just the word magnetic. You just feel like fucking her straight away.

In the shower, her body to body rubbing is very soapy and sensual. Hers is enhanced B cup but I enjoyed sucking and licking her nipples. She gave a a deep throat BBBJ in the shower. Her hand stroke attacked my rod and balls with sensual strokes.

The more I look at her, the more I like her.

She did a perfect catbath on my back and front, did a fantastic AR and sucking of my balls. Gave me another round of deep throat BBBJ, tongue twister and she seemed to enjoy sex a lot. She capped me and began to ride me like some cowgirl. When she was on top, she did a turn and cowgirl ride me with her back facing me. My rod almost cannot endure during that twist.

She just seems to enjoy sex.

I fucked her in a few positions, doggie, spooning, standing, lotus position, and finished her in missionery.

we chat and exchange wechat id

will rtf. she already electrified me.
Was there just now and saw her too. Almost wanna try her but this FR makes wanna try her next visit already
Old 07-10-2023, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 185 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 2
GeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGeylangWander2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just saw yang niu

Looks 40s to me, body looks slim and slender, i think if she improve her make up skills she can look much better

Xiao qiao looks mid to late 30s with pleasant attitude

Linda......sexy foxy looks and i almost took her, but closer look i feel she is also in her 40s so i skipped

Hiv PreP, 90% prevention of hiv, avail at DSC clinic, $400 monthly, $200 generic brand

Hiv Self test, Oral swab no blood, avail at DSC clinic, straight go pharmacy counter, no need to register, no need to take ticket

Last edited by GeylangWander2; 07-10-2023 at 11:13 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1