The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-07-2010, 05:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
goldmine666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Other People's Mistress

Last night, went to GP Spa with some brother in SBF,my intention to go there jus for Spa purposes, who know the GP management changing new tactic, they playing the 90century hong kong 3 star movie in the TV room, after see liao also cannot tahan. This morning, after seing man88 FR about the 18year old vietnam, try to called the OKT to make arrangement. Who know the OKT told that the girl " red light", what to do, seing " red light" , also cannot force her to have fun. Then the OKT giving me 2 more option, one is Ke er ( which i try her last week already ) another one is a LOCAL CHINESE PEOPLE'S MISTRESS . So i decide to choose the people's mistress.

Knock the door , can't find anyone standing infront of me..i know that she must be hiding behind the door ( standard action ) . She look so playful, after close the door, she act japanese ladies greeting to me ... Kon'nichiwa.....together with 90 degree bow down...She asked, is it satisfied with her ? After i say yes, she was so hug me and give me a french kiss. After that we start bath , bbbj , make love .

Bathing part nothing to shout out, when come to the bbbj part, she really good in that. I can feel that she really love to blowjob. she look enjoy herself very much .Then we started make love, she treating me just like her own husband, her tougue was so flexible while we kissing with each other. For this time , i didn use too much pattern to complete the task as i am really enjoying the gfe and i wish to sextified her more then let her sextified me.

Name : Debbie
Look : 8/10 wild cum obbedient girl ( gold hair )
BBBJ : 8/10
FJ : 8/10

I try to get contact with her, she told me that when my next visit on her, she will gave me...haha, hope she keep her promise.

I asking her why mistress also need to come out to work, the reason she tell me is she need a huge amount of money to settle her own financial problem. I didn't ask too much about that too as i only be able to help her in max few hungred dollars only if i carry on visit her during this few week.

For those brother who wan her OKT contact, u can PM me or add me in msn : [email protected] . I will only share to those members who is active in this forum to make sure the contact i share out is safe.
Old 24-07-2010, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
MarlboroDisco deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Other People's Mistress

Bro, can share with me not?
Old 24-07-2010, 05:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MarlboroDisco View Post
Bro, can share with me not?
already PM to you. After try, come back with your FR too.
Old 24-07-2010, 06:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

bro, can PM her ctc n location? wow v exciting man ppl's mistress??
Old 24-07-2010, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
png67 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro I'm interested. Please pm me her contacts.
Old 24-07-2010, 06:54 PM
Samster

Those brother who had requested number , after visit do come back with ur FR also. So that i wil know who is the one who only collecting number. especially those totally never post before.
Old 24-07-2010, 07:08 PM
Samster

Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

will try my best to visit those which you hv given ctc to me due to my tight schedule....try next week.
Old 24-07-2010, 07:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goatslooter View Post
will try my best to visit those which you hv given ctc to me due to my tight schedule....try next week.
bro, not refering to u regarding the above posts. Is for those members who request number but never posts anything at all.
Old 24-07-2010, 07:35 PM
Samster

oic.... why ? if they r not int keep so many nos for wat ? i normally bonked the local one first when time allowed then chiong oversea
Old 24-07-2010, 09:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
lone_ranger_7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Only avail in MY right?
Old 24-07-2010, 09:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
alkk6628 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

dear bro,

pls share the contact n location.

thanks
Old 24-07-2010, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 476 / Power: 16
MrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of lightMrBombastic is a glorious beacon of light

people's mistress??? dangerous leh... afterwards kena chop only u know

anyway... last time my okt also recommend me people's mistress too. but when i check her out... she told me that she don't belong to any man! well... u know... sometimes these okt just wanna boast up their business... by saying that the girl are people's business to increase the excitement
Old 24-07-2010, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBombastic View Post
people's mistress??? dangerous leh... afterwards kena chop only u know

anyway... last time my okt also recommend me people's mistress too. but when i check her out... she told me that she don't belong to any man! well... u know... sometimes these okt just wanna boast up their business... by saying that the girl are people's business to increase the excitement
If the okt told me like that i will only believe in 50%, if the ladies is the one who tell me about ther family, about her relationship, about her suffer, i will believe in 90%. No one will willing to come to this line if everything in her life is perfect.
Old 24-07-2010, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
DWA285 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently im knew a Mitress. after few weeks then we start be couple.

1st time went to her house, her husband n family back to hometown. after half an hour then we start kissing....after kissing then she blowjob. then come out her mouth. she told me that she was ate it. OMG....

2nd time at my home we also have some section. i said i wanna try ice n fire for next time. then she said she will arrange time.

actually this mitress is FREE....
Old 24-07-2010, 11:26 PM
Samster

in fact free is not safe ? any time can get chop ?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1