The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-09-2017, 05:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1853 / Power: 18
skl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant futureskl8188 has a brilliant future
Re: Faith

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
sorry guys, no updates for tomorrow.

Enjoy the mega updates today.
Fantastic.
Old 19-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 14
ttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find betterttocaw is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Camping for next mega update.
Old 19-09-2017, 05:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
SehLiEhDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by pussluver View Post
sorry guys, no updates for tomorrow.

Enjoy the mega updates today.
Very good story bro, thanks!!
Old 19-09-2017, 09:43 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
kallen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

if Wang doesn't die after he gives the video i'll be disappointed
Old 21-09-2017, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 678 / Power: 9
FlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to beholdFlatTop is a splendid one to behold

Looking forward for today's updates...
Old 21-09-2017, 01:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
VuiXinLong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support and camping!
Old 21-09-2017, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 14
M0N5T3R deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Support!!!
Old 21-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
loyalmounty deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice story, camping here
Old 21-09-2017, 05:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 7
trainfault deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, pls continue!
Old 21-09-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 13 Post(s)
Quoted: 109 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3109 / Power: 15
pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

We continued walking until he saw a public toilet, and he walked Sara into the mens. I followed.

There wasn't anyone around and after selecting the most clean cubicle, he started to get her inside.

Sara: wait.... wait.... I want Don to come in as well.

Mr Wang: what for?

Sara: With him around, I feel more comfortable.

Mr Wang: are you both together?

He eyed me suspiciously. I shook my head.

Mr Wang: since no, then why should he be inside? you are my girlfriend, and I see no reason for accommodate him.

Sara: There will be space.

Suddenly he unzipped himself and pulled out his manhood. It was large. Larger than anything I had seen before. Definitely much larger than mine. Even flaccid, it was almost a 6 inch monster.

Sara eyes opened big as she saw the monstrous thing.

Mr Wang: there is no space unless you want me to fuck you here. Anyone can walk in any time. haha....

Sara: What do you want?

Mr Wang: don't worry, I am not going to fuck you. At least not yet.

He zipped himself up.

Sara: Don.... please stay here....

They went inside the cubicle and closed the door. There was some muffled noises from Sara and I heard sloshing noises.

Not once did she managed to moan. Every time her breathing got more intense, the sloshing noise stopped. When her breathing slowed down, the sloshing noise started again.

It Seemed like she was getting fingered by him, but he was not fingering her to the big O.

I heard him whispered something to her but I could not figure out what it was.

Finally the door opened. Sara looked flustered.

Mr Wang washed his hand and then we went out.

I did not have the chance to ask what had transpired.

We walked along the street. Sara demeanor seemed changed after the toilet incident. She did not speak to me once after the exit and she was hugging closely to Mr Wang's arm. She seemed to be walking awkwardly. I guessed it was due to the fact that she was fingered by him earlier.

Mr Wang: dear....you must be thirsty. Want some thing to drink?

She nodded.

He walked us to a sheltered place by the beach. We were near our resort and there was less people here.

She sat down opposite me with Mr Wang sitting besides her.

Her legs were a little opened and I looked down at her crotch. She was wearing a pair of panties now. However, there seemed to be a small bulge in the middle where her pussy was supposed to be.

When I paid attention, ignoring the sound of the waves, there was a small humming noise and I realized what was happening.

She had a small vibrator there. The humming was not fast. It was just a slow rhythmic tone, enough to keep her sexuality heightened, but yet not enough to get her to orgasm.

The waiter left after he got our orders.

Sara: dear, can I remove it now?

She asked him.

Mr Wang: no.... not yet......

He smiled at her.

Sara was getting more uncomfortable as she started to fidgeting in her seat, moving her butt to the side, and the next moment crossing and uncrossing her legs.

Still, it was not enough to get her to even moan.

Sara: it's very itchy there. Can I remove it?

Mr Wang: You will remove it when I said so....

Sara: dear... please..... my panties is getting very wet and its very uncomfortable.

He chuckled and saw from the corner of his eyes that the waiter is approaching us with the drinks.

Mr Wang: You want it to be removed?

Sara: yes.... please...... dear... I ......I...........

She started to pant.

Mr Wang: ok...ok.... you can remove it......

Immediately, she opened her legs, lifted her bottom off the sofa, pulled up her skirt and pulled down her panties, just as the waiter arrived. He watched her actions with his wide eyes.

I watched her as well, intrigue as to what had happened to her.

She saw him, but she was in a hurry to get it off her, and she ignored his presence.

There was an elastic band around her waist, securing the device, so that it will not fall out as she walked. She tugged at the waistband and pulled it down.

It was a small vibrating dildo, maybe about 2 inch, that had buried itself into her pussy.

With the band off, it came out easily from her well lubricated cunt.

With the intruding device off, she leaned back on her back rest, panting, legs opened, skirt not covering her bottom, her swollen and wet pussy in view to the 3 of us, and the dildo laid between her legs, on the sofa, still humming.

She sat there exhausted as she was trying to fight the urge to cum there and then. With it out, she seemed relieved.

Once she caught herself, she remembered that he was still standing around, and she quickly closed her legs together, covering herself with her hand.

Mr Wang: you can leave the drinks here.

He put a finger on his lips and passed him a USD10 note. The waiter nodded and went off.

Sara had recovered and started to adjust herself. She removed the item totally from her legs and Mr Wang reached out to collect it.

Sara: phew..... that was close.....

Mr Wang: it was set at the lowest vibration.

Sara: you try to have that in your anus and walk so far. Then tell me how you feel.

Mr Wang: where's the "dear" now?

She glare at him.

Mr Wang: You know, this is part of being my girlfriend. I told you already in the toilet. And you already agreed that you will be nice. Are you once again thinking of going back on your words? or you want that back in you? You made your decision. You don't have a choice.

She looked away and mumbled something softly, but I caught it.

Sara: disconnect..... disconnect......

There was distant look in her eyes.

Mr Wang: what?

Her eyes sparkled as I saw them regained their focus.

Sara: nothing..... errm..... dear.....

He sniggered.

Mr Wang: haha....so do you like it in you?

Sara: No.... I don't know how to describe.

He waited and she took a deep breathe. I could see she was now trying to psyche herself. To try to imagine that she is his girlfriend. She gave a lengthy description.

Sara: it's confusing. I like it because it is nice. But I don't like it when it is trying to make me cum in public. No matter what, I am not going to have an orgasm here. definitely not in a public place.

Mr Wang: hahaha.....

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

pussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond reputepussluver has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Wang put his hand on her thigh. Immediately her hand reached out to hold it. But she stopped it in midair, letting it land on her upper thigh, away from his hand.

Mr Wang: oh..... hahaha..... good.... good.....

He noticed her motions as well.

Mr Wang: I can see that you are trying. Trying to understand what is the best for you. Sara, it's no use to fight it. You will get more enjoyment out of today if you stopped trying to fight it.

She kept quiet and did not look at him.

Sara: can we go? I need the toilet. I am very wet there and very uncomfortable.

Mr Wang: really?

She nodded.

Mr Wang: show me.

Sara: not here.

Mr Wang: why not? Both of us saw your cunt earlier. Even the waiter saw it. Show me.

She looked around apprehensively. There was no one about.

Slowly, she spread her legs and lifted her skirt.

her pussy came into view. It was just like what she describe. She was very wet there and was still leaking juices. Even the sofa was wet with her liquid.

Her nether lips were swollen and her clitoris was sticking out of the mess like a sore thumb between her folds.

Before she could react, he reached out to touch her. Immediately she tried to move her butt backwards, away from his hand. But he followed and managed to touch the swollen nub.

She clamp her legs shut and held his wrist. But his finger had already found it's mark.

Sara: what are you doing?

she hissed at him.

Mr Wang: open up. she look around panicky.

Sara: not here.

Mr Wang: open up or I will stick my finger in you. see this? Feel it? I can just stick my finger in. Once I get it in, I will make you scream your head off right here. You know that. Want that to happen?

She knew he was right.

Slowly she opened up her legs. I could see that indeed his finger was positioned right outside her entrance.

Mr Wang: good girl. Put both your soles on the sofa.

Sara: No.....

Mr Wang: come on..... do it.....

I watched as he used his first and fourth finger to spread her lips, while he inserted his middle finger a little into her hole.

She tensed up.

Mr Wang: do it now.....

It was a warning and she understood.

Resigned, she lifted both legs onto the sofa, as if she was giving birth. Basically, she was showing me her entire pussy.

He removed his finger from the hole and instead used it to rub her clitoris. He slowly flick it up and down and then started rotating it in a clockwise manner.

She gasped, shut her eyes tight and bit her lips.

His speed was slow and constant, not once did he change the rhythm, thus, it was not enough to make her cum. In fact, she did not even moan.

But I could see more juice leaking out from her pussy. A clear stream of liquid flowed from her hole down towards her buttocks.

her breathing started to accelerate and he stopped. She quickly adjusted her position back to cover up.

Mr Wang: nice and warm..... hahaha..... yes you are right.... you are very wet.....

he cleaned his finger on her skirt and she looked at him disgusted.

Mr Wang: it's time to get back to the resort.

She spoke meekly.

Sara: Can I use the toilet first?

Mr Wang: There's no need to. The resort is 5 mins away. We will just walk back.

Sara: finally.....

She heaved a sigh of relieved.

And please.... please.... don't chat me up. I'm not a girl or woman. I will just block you. You can PM me instead if anything.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:51 PM
Samster

Fortunately along the way, there was not much people. Sara's skirt had a wet patch at the back and a smaller patch in front. If anyone saw it, they would have thought that she had urinated on herself.

She was conscious of it and asked me to walk behind her, in hopes of shielding her from prying eyes.

We bypassed the lobby and went into the room directly.

Mr Wang did not kicked up a big fuss as she rushed into the bathroom straightaway.

While she was in the toilet, he went to his bag and got some clothings out for her.

She came out with a towel wrapped around herself.

Sara: ok.... I am ready. You can do it now. We will get it done and over with.

He did not reply and held out the items to her.

Mr Wang: change into these.

She did not move.

Mr Wang: go on. change into these.

Sara: Are you not ready?

Mr Wang: Sara.... it's a day.... we are only halfway through that day..... and don't forget. It could be multiple times.

Without speaking, she snatched the items from his hand and went into the bathroom angrily.

Mr Wang: she is a hard one to crack.....haha.... but I will crack her ultimately..... I will........

Old 21-09-2017, 10:53 PM
Samster

Thanks for your support and patience. I was changing the story a little, so took some time.

Old 21-09-2017, 11:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 8
MorrisGibb deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS, support
Old 22-09-2017, 12:26 AM
Samster