The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-06-2014, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
veryfunnyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

I miss my Mei Mei. She went back. We made hot love before she went back. Almost ended in raw. LOL.
Old 02-06-2014, 11:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by veryfunnyu View Post
I miss my Mei Mei. She went back. We made hot love before she went back. Almost ended in raw. LOL.
mei mei from where. 2033?
Old 03-06-2014, 03:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2017 / Power: 15
QQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond reputeQQ.[B]lurry has a reputation beyond repute

Name: Fang Yan
Homebase: 2045
Experience in Geylang: 4 months
Height & Weight (estimation): 1.64m & 46kg
Boob: 32B, light brown nipple

Face and appearance: 7.3/10

Very attractive and good looking. She wore a grey tight skirt and black top that suits exactly like those OL in the CBD area. In room, she tied her long black hair, which makes her look lesser attractive. Sharp nose. Very slim with no tummy.

Pre-shower: 6.4/10
Say hi to each other etc.. Helps me to remove my clothing piece by piece and hang it on the door. Then her back facing me, she allows me to remove her clothes piece by piece before I cup her delicate 32B breast. Teasing on me in my opinion is none. Very SOP. No light kisses during this period.
This took about 3-4mins.

Shower: 7.9/10
Ask me to be careful upon stepping the wet floor. Ask me if the water is warm enough and okay. Normal rinsing before she apply soap on me and then rinse me, follow by my back.
Then she put on her body, basically her boobs and starts to rub on me. B2B starts here. Face wasn't looking at me while doing. That was the only bad point and no light kissing. Then ask me turn and she rub my back with her boobs while stroking my didi. Feel very shiok for this. Then rinse and dry up.
This took about 5-6mins.

Catbath: 7.8/10
I lay face down. She use tissue to dry up the leftover water on my back. Did a 2 minute massage on my muscles before she start with the boob massage. From the top of my back to the ass and to the legs. (My legs are tuck in). Then she use listerine (if I'm not wrong) and start to lick the same area. No neck, ears and shoulders being lick. Her hands were all over the place while licking my whole body.
Ask me to turn around. She did exactly the same thing. Paying attention to my nipple this time round.
This took about 6-7mins.

Frenching: NIL for me

AR: NIL for me.

BBBJ: 7.3/10
I had alot of amazing bbbj before. But she give a pretty good one too. No teeth or strong suction. Very slow and soft, just nice for her delicate mouth. Speed was increase slowly and then slow down. I like that. Eyes will be looking at you every now and then. Non wet bbbj and no stroking of the dick with hand. Her hands stroking my balls and caressing my nipple while giving me bbbj. Licking of balls slightly. She stop move upwards and start licking me again on my nipple. (was expecting frenching but didn't get). Then she move down again and continue on her bbbj.
This takes about 5-6mins around there.

Painting: Suck and lick boob YES, lick and finger NO for me.

FJ: 6.9/10

Holy shit. She has the ability to control her pussy muscles. Make it tight for me. I was like, "Give me a break babe!" She didn't put ky at the start. Her pussy was very warm upon entry. Did missionary, tried to kiss her but she avoid it. But kissing of her cheeks and neck is allow. Moan was there, not loud but not that soft, sounds very natural to me. It gets louder when you pump her hard. She hug me tight during it. Then change position sideways facing each other before doing the scissors position. She seems restless after 10 minutes and the moaning went downhill. The plan was to try other 3 more positions as what I normal do (she on top, sitting before finishing in doggy). But once she put KY after that and she fully suck in her pussy muscles, okay I surrender liao. Just cannot.
This took about 12-14mins.

After FJ: 5.5/10
She wipe me clean and ask me to rest while she clear all those tissue etc. No cuddling even for like one minute. I usually don't take the initiative to cuddle but I do want but usually they rather clean up the place etc. Went to the toilet, wash herself and ask me come in. Wash very SOP. Nothing much. Very fast too. Come out from the toilet, it's only about 38 minutes in total.
Slowly dress up myself. And touch and grab her ass while she is dressing up. Then walk out together and say bye bye, no hug no kiss.

GFE: 5.2/10
Very commercial. SOP like for me.

RTF: Nope. No frenching means I should go find others. If RTF still no frenching even more heart pain.

Overall: 6.79/10
Her looks and slim body make it up for everything. Her service wise is good. All minimal is being done. Her pussy is tight due to her pussy control. Look for her if you want slight above average looks and tight pussy and good service.
Other than that, it's your own experiment. Maybe she prefers older man. Haha. For me if there is no frenching, I feel my sex is incomplete.

Note: Above desciptions are based solely on my personal experience. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
To compare appearance, my rate for ann kok is 8.39/10.
Telegram: @asiannightdiary
Please leave ya nick if you have Up-ed me so that i can repay ya kindness.

Last edited by QQ.[B]lurry; 06-06-2014 at 05:51 AM.
Old 03-06-2014, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
Name: Fang Xian
Homebase: 2045A
Experience in Geylang: 4 weeks/ 1month
Height & Weight (estimation): 1.64m & 46kg
Boob: 32B, light brown nipple

Face and appearance: 7.3/10

Very attractive and good looking. She wore a grey tight skirt and black top that suits exactly like those OL in the CBD area. In room, she tied her long black hair, which makes her look lesser attractive. Sharp nose. Very slim with no tummy.

Pre-shower: 6.4/10
Say hi to each other etc.. Helps me to remove my clothing piece by piece and hang it on the door. Then her back facing me, she allows me to remove her clothes piece by piece before I cup her delicate 32B breast. Teasing on me in my opinion is none. Very SOP. No light kisses during this period.
This took about 3-4mins.

Shower: 7.9/10
Ask me to be careful upon stepping the wet floor. Ask me if the water is warm enough and okay. Normal rinsing before she apply soap on me and then rinse me, follow by my back.
Then she put on her body, basically her boobs and starts to rub on me. B2B starts here. Face wasn't looking at me while doing. That was the only bad point and no light kissing. Then ask me turn and she rub my back with her boobs while stroking my didi. Feel very shiok for this. Then rinse and dry up.
This took about 5-6mins.

Catbath: 7.8/10
I lay face down. She use tissue to dry up the leftover water on my back. Did a 2 minute massage on my muscles before she start with the boob massage. From the top of my back to the ass and to the legs. (My legs are tuck in). Then she use listerine (if I'm not wrong) and start to lick the same area. No neck, ears and shoulders being lick. Her hands were all over the place while licking my whole body.
Ask me to turn around. She did exactly the same thing. Paying attention to my nipple this time round.
This took about 6-7mins.

Frenching: NIL for me

AR: NIL for me.

BBBJ: 7.3/10
I had alot of amazing bbbj before. But she give a pretty good one too. No teeth or strong suction. Very slow and soft, just nice for her delicate mouth. Speed was increase slowly and then slow down. I like that. Eyes will be looking at you every now and then. Non wet bbbj and no stroking of the dick with hand. Her hands stroking my balls and caressing my nipple while giving me bbbj. Licking of balls slightly. She stop move upwards and start licking me again on my nipple. (was expecting frenching but didn't get). Then she move down again and continue on her bbbj.
This takes about 5-6mins around there.

Painting: Suck and lick boob YES, lick and finger NO for me.

FJ: 6.9/10

Holy shit. She has the ability to control her pussy muscles. Make it tight for me. I was like, "Give me a break babe!" She didn't put ky at the start. Her pussy was very warm upon entry. Did missionary, tried to kiss her but she avoid it. But kissing of her cheeks and neck is allow. Moan was there, not loud but not that soft, sounds very natural to me. It gets louder when you pump her hard. She hug me tight during it. Then change position sideways facing each other before doing the scissors position. She seems restless after 10 minutes and the moaning went downhill. The plan was to try other 3 more positions as what I normal do (she on top, sitting before finishing in doggy). But once she put KY after that and she fully suck in her pussy muscles, okay I surrender liao. Just cannot.
This took about 12-14mins.

After FJ: 5.5/10
She wipe me clean and ask me to rest while she clear all those tissue etc. No cuddling even for like one minute. I usually don't take the initiative to cuddle but I do want but usually they rather clean up the place etc. Went to the toilet, wash herself and ask me come in. Wash very SOP. Nothing much. Very fast too. Come out from the toilet, it's only about 38 minutes in total.
Slowly dress up myself. And touch and grab her ass while she is dressing up. Then walk out together and say bye bye, no hug no kiss.

GFE: 5.2/10
Very commercial. SOP like for me.

RTF: Nope. No frenching means I should go find others. If RTF still no frenching even more heart pain.

Overall: 6.79/10
Her looks and slim body make it up for everything. Her service wise is good. All minimal is being done. Her pussy is tight due to her pussy control. Look for her if you want slight above average looks and tight pussy and good service.
Other than that, it's your own experiment. Maybe she prefers older man. Haha. For me if there is no frenching, I feel my sex is incomplete.

Note: Above desciptions are based solely on my personal experience. Service of WL varies from customer to customer, depends on chemistry, WL's mood, and individuals.
To compare appearance, my rate for ann kok is 8.39/10.
Wow. Not bad. Even though you said this is your first time to a cat 150 house in your earlier post, you really write and sound like a pro already
Old 03-06-2014, 06:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 280 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8698 / Power: 13
kcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond reputekcy69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sextus View Post
She ain’t Just Another Pretty Face. She’s a Goddess!

Name: Cai Shan
Homebase: 2831A
Height: 163cm (Approximate)
Origin: Chongqing, China
Geylang Debut: April 2014

Pretty faces are hard to come by in Geylang these days. A beauty who offers spontaneous, sensual and passionate sexual service? That’s a rarity. With the emergence of Cai Shan, she made me believe in the existence of such combination again. I’ve seen her a couple of times, where she appears to be cool and icy with few words. As she walked down the stairs, I was instantly wowed by her overall outlook that pleased my aesthetic senses. She is blessed with a perfect v-shaped face, with a sharp and small prominent chin. Her big round eyes, supplemented with her natural eyelashes and exquisitely trimmed eyebrows are simply mesmerizing. Her nicely shaped, sharp high-bridged nose and her full, kissable lips add the finishing touch to her superlative facial feature.

And oh, those straight long hairs that touch her waist. When she let them down, I was amazed beyond words. She has flawless, ultra-fair complexion with no visible pimples or blemishes. Even with minimal make-up, she stood out easily with her beauty. Cai Shan possesses a super slim figure with a tiny waist, with almost zero fats. She is leggy with A-cup frontal assets, complimented with light brownish perky nipples. When she appeared right in front of my eyes in that long blue dress, she was absolutely stunning. She’s a certified syt and probably of the highest quality that one can find in Geylang.

As we stepped into the room, I was pleasantly surprised by her friendly and outgoing attitude. She helped me get undressed while I stole some touches of her ass and tits. We petted lightly at first before it started turning into a hot foreplay as our lips met and we kissed gently. We were literally fondling each other’s sexual anatomy with passion. It went on for a good 10 minutes before we proceeded to shower. Full marks to this pretty lass for her spontaneity in the pre-shower department! She cleaned me thoroughly in shower and we chatted. Other than that, there’s not much action in shower.

On to the bed action, I first laid on my front. She applied soft touches that instantly triggered my sexual senses. Running her fingers along my waist and thigh, she sent shivers down my spine. She then gave me a sensual catbath by twirling her tongue around my back all the way down to my butt. She paid particular attention to my ass crack as she licked all the way down to my knees. I turned over and she attacked my nipples with her soft, wet tongue. Her saliva were all over my upper torso as she worked her way down to my manhood. She licked my inner thigh before teasing my balls and shaft with her stimulating tongue movement. Eventually, she engulfed my dick and gave me a fantastic bbbj, throwing in some hand action sporadically. Watching a gorgeous syt sucking your cock, I couldn’t ask for more at this juncture. Lots of variation employed, shaft licking and deep throating. Her seductive eye contact almost made me succumb to an unforced error!

I thought it was going to be the same old ‘cap-on and let’s have sex’ procedure but I was wrong. After bbbj, she worked her tongue all the way up again on my nipples before nuzzling and licking all over my neck. I could feel her wet pussy, rubbing against my right leg. As our eyes met, we frenched passionately with sensual tongue action. Lots of oomph generated as we appeared to enjoy frenching each other. Before I knew it, she mounted me with her pussy in direct contact with the shaft of my penis! We continued locking lips as she rubbed her pussy against my dick and capped it for subsequent penetrative actions.

The coital was so natural and smooth. Her reddish pussy with sparse hair was naturally lubricated with her love juice. We started with her on top as she rode my dick with her tight pussy. We frenched profusely before switching to lotus position. It was an intense fuck in this very position. As she’s lightweight, I could easily rock her ass up and down my dick. “It feels so good, I want more”, she uttered with euphoria. We frenched fiercely and I sucked on her tits as I banged her hard. I positioned her on the bed for the missionary finale. As I fucked her, she showcased nods of encouragement to pump her harder. She wrapped her arms around my neck and we continued our wet frenching. I would pull out of that tongue duel intermittently to gasp for air but she would pulled my head back in instantaneously. There’s no escape. I fucked her harder as I approached my orgasm. A few more thrusts and finally, I came hard with huge gushes of semen. I could feel her pussy wall contract at the same time. What an intense and passionate love making session!

Well, Cai Shan is definitely more than just a pretty face. This girl knows what a man desire in sex, physiologically or psychologically. She might look icy on the outside but she’s actually a bubbly and fun loving lass. Cai Shan offers high gfe with a huge dose of 'kc' thrown in. And she speaks with such cuteness that can easily melt any man’s heart. She’s playful as well, teasing my manhood even after the deed is done. Nonetheless, she’s feisty with a mind of her own. As long as a punter can accommodate her and let the session flow naturally, he will get the optimal benefit from the session with this lass. In terms of the whole package, this is my best ever $150 spent. If you crave for a pretty face who provides natural and passionate sex, look no further, Cai Shan is the one.
thanks Bro Sextus for spotting this pretty gems. have a great time with her. once inside the room, hot petting for around 10 minutes with passionate frenching and both our hand rubba against each others. after shower, i just skip all her routine process and just make love with her like bf-gf. got chemistry with her and we love frenching each others. after finished, we hugging each others tightly and continue kissing and frenching slowly like lovers. 1 of my best fuck in 2014, money well spent. prettiest gal in geyland at the moment. only downside is her small breast.
Old 03-06-2014, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Sometime too much publicity can trigger drastic action for gardener's early harvest haha
Old 03-06-2014, 08:38 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
mei mei from where. 2033?
There is a Mei Mei 2033 slutty ah lian face. Slim fair slender figure with long legs
Old 04-06-2014, 04:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 337 / Power: 23
Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!Gixer is one of the Best!

One to avoid.

I don't usually write FRs unless it was a bad fuck.

Had Keke, heard she is from 1654A. Young, quite pretty, not a bad body. Did not have her at her homebase, but her attitude was very bad. She's young, says she is 21 and been here only a month.

Got into the room, did not smile, was yawning, looked disinterested. All SOP, touch her tits and she screamed and pulled away, later said her period is coming so sensitive. Should not be working if no mood to work!

During the fuck keep moving away so cannot get good penetration, flipped her over and pound with her legs on my shoulders. As soon as I came she wanted to push me off, before that wanted to finish me with a HJ saying I take too long! After the fuck, no massage or anything, she got up and sat at the edge of the bed. Got out of the room in about 30 mins.

Overall, a really bad fuck. Still pissed off.....need to go find another fuck now

Avoid her like the plague, so many other pussy to try. This one should go home quick if she don't shape up!
Old 04-06-2014, 05:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
veryfunnyu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
There is a Mei Mei 2033 slutty ah lian face. Slim fair slender figure with long legs
Hi BronzeGod, Slyer,
yes she was from 2033. But she went back. The one you are seeing now could be another one, but did not verify if this new one is good or not.
Old 04-06-2014, 07:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 141 / Power: 14
Slotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySlotti deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixer View Post
One to avoid.

Had Keke, heard she is from 1654A. Young, quite pretty, not a bad body. Did not have her at her homebase, but her attitude was very bad.......

Got into the room, did not smile, was yawning, looked disinterested. All SOP, touch her tits and she screamed and pulled away......As soon as I came she wanted to push me off, before that wanted to finish me with a HJ saying I take too long! .....Got out of the room in about 30 mins.

Overall, a really bad fuck. Still pissed off.....need to go find another fuck now

Avoid her like the plague, so many other pussy to try. This one should go home quick if she don't shape up!
Bro, this ring a bell ... I concurred with you too as I had commented
on her lousy & poor service sometime back .
http://www.sbfsg.net/showpos...postcount=9588
Totally waste of $$$.
Old 05-06-2014, 06:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 12
newbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samsternewbie85 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gixer View Post
One to avoid.

Had Keke, heard she is from 1654A. Young, quite pretty, not a bad body. Did not have her at her homebase, but her attitude was very bad. She's young, says she is 21 and been here only a month.

Got into the room, did not smile, was yawning, looked disinterested. All SOP, touch her tits and she screamed and pulled away, later said her period is coming so sensitive. Should not be working if no mood to work!

During the fuck keep moving away so cannot get good penetration, flipped her over and pound with her legs on my shoulders. As soon as I came she wanted to push me off, before that wanted to finish me with a HJ saying I take too long! After the fuck, no massage or anything, she got up and sat at the edge of the bed. Got out of the room in about 30 mins.

Thanks for the heads up bro. Wouldn't waste money on such fucked-up service.
Old 05-06-2014, 09:55 AM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Saw ke ke 1654a once. She looks like a hot young MILF ol type. Slim slender sexy feminine. Was thinking to take her next time. But she looks moody & heard Garrick said she gave him big headache.
Old 05-06-2014, 10:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1600 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: GL 150cats FRs list

Quote:
Originally Posted by slyer View Post
Saw ke ke 1654a once. She looks like a hot young MILF ol type. Slim slender sexy feminine. Was thinking to take her next time. But she looks moody & heard Garrick said she gave him big headache.
Paging for Bro Panadol to ease Garrick Headache !
Old 05-06-2014, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Present, drill master sergeant. Based on the FR, this looks like a tough case. May need direction from you on how to handle this girl.
Old 05-06-2014, 11:05 AM
King Of Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
How about master warrant unfit cheer up moody ke ke?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1