The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 14-06-2016, 11:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 130 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1230 / Power: 15
Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of
Re: NEW ANGELES CITY (Pampanga, Balibago, Subic and anywhere else in PI)

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post

Foreigner rate has to be higher. To cover other expenses like room rental...

Gesch, I hope you know your friend very well ....

7000 may be small money For you but it is much much more than the passport cost in Philippines embassy Singapore!!

And 7k can do lot of things after renewing passport...
Thanks for your friendly reminder I met this girl twice in Angeles. Found her quite nice and totally my type. Thus want to invite her to come here for a visit. Yeah I guessed 7k is probably exaggerated. Can't imagine it's so expensive to get a passport in PI...
Old 15-06-2016, 10:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 409 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gesch View Post
Thanks for your friendly reminder I met this girl twice in Angeles. Found her quite nice and totally my type. Thus want to invite her to come here for a visit. Yeah I guessed 7k is probably exaggerated. Can't imagine it's so expensive to get a passport in PI...
Aiyo, don't get me wrong I am not telling you not to send her the $

If she has been 'good' to you and think it is an investment do it !

or if you are smelling a attempt to get money with no return, then try telling her you can only remit (in this case) 3,000 and if that is ok.

Rule no 1: Never tell a filipina when you catch her lying or possibly lying. Confronting her will only make things worse. If you know or feel she is lying, in this case - asking more money to cover her other expenses- just pretend you agree with her.

After a month or so ask how is the passport and tell her to show the passport page so you can see if you can find some work (just bullshit .. ) and likely she will show her expensive passport.

But after a month no passport, then still dont' confront. just find other girl. Confronting filipinas is not good for mental health Just be happy you found out all 7K went to her other expenses and bless yourself you found out soon.

As I said, lot of filipina shy to ask money, so they cook up some story.

Does that make sense ?

That's pinay psychology 101 !

I know pinays who's son / daughter been in hospital but their facebook have photos of vacation in other place. And some, said mother kidney problem, but then facebook have photo of her with her 'mahal
' I don't confront them, or get mad, because, as long as I get what i want, I don't lose sleep over their lying ways to get money. Why fret your 1,000 peso was used to make her bf happy, as long as she open up for me when I am there .., and 1000 peso = 30 $ ? Price of one jug beer .. can't bother much.

Oh, long ago I used to have girls who ask money for treating family baboy or carabao or grandma's special day (whatever that was - grandma losing her virginity ?) ... but those kind I don't get anymore !
Old 15-06-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Gesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud ofGesch has much to be proud of

Bro etsys you are really great! Kudos to your pinay psychology 101

Yeah as instructed I won't mention the real cost of applying for a passport...

BTW, my friend said she doesn't even have a bank account so she asked me to check Western Union
Old 16-06-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

BTW, my friend said she doesn't even have a bank account so she asked me to check Western Union
Not having a bank account is not abnormal in Philippines.

After all, there is no national ID and all.

Anyway, my aversion to Western Union is I need to provide details for the collecting person. I try as much to ask the girl to send to somebody's bank account so they don't need unwanted info, like my real name

Try other remittance where only the control / transaction number is needed.

Good luck in any case.
Old 16-06-2016, 11:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1083 / Power: 23
ol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud ofol'coyote has much to be proud of
yes...pinays dun seem to have any id...
me used pay2home...
the troublesome part is the registration part...
the branch need to have visual confirmation of account holder...me...
after that...me just send money via online...
but the receipient must provude some/any...form of id to collect money...
even voter`s id is acceptable...

me FRs can be found at Ol'Coyote's Romps...
Old 16-06-2016, 11:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Makulit deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Just a compliment to Bro etsys, he is one of the lau jiao I knew in this forum thumb up for etsys
Old 17-06-2016, 10:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 96 / Power: 16
rs07 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi guys, i'm planning to go to Angeles city and at the same time to boracay. Its either from angeles city, spend few night and then to boracay and back to singapore or from singapore to boracay first and then from boracay to angeles and back to singapore. Is there any flight from clark to boracay ? or any suggestion please ?
Old 18-06-2016, 08:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 538 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4705 / Power: 17
hayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond reputehayhay has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
hi guys, i'm planning to go to Angeles city and at the same time to boracay. Its either from angeles city, spend few night and then to boracay and back to singapore or from singapore to boracay first and then from boracay to angeles and back to singapore. Is there any flight from clark to boracay ? or any suggestion please ?
There is flight from Clark to boracay, but I think have to check at ac, carrier I think is Cebu air, I think sometime they flight sometime ther don't . You have to check for urself
Old 18-06-2016, 09:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
There is flight from Clark to boracay, but I think have to check at ac, carrier I think is Cebu air, I think sometime they flight sometime ther don't . You have to check for urself
Cebu Pacific used to fly but don't know ..

RS07, There is no direct flight to Boracay from Singapore, the large airport is Kalibo about 2++ hour from Boracay.

Boracay airport - Caticlan, can't take bigger planes.

Alternate, Singapore, Manila, transfer to domestic, caticlan, then return Caticlan or Kalibo, Clark, Singapore.

Philippines Airline in Manila operate from one terminal so transfer from International to domestic is easier, when you going to Boracay.

Return let me find if the charter still operating from Caticlan to Clark
Old 18-06-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rs07 View Post
Will you consider cebu instead?
Old 18-06-2016, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem08 View Post
Will you consider cebu instead?
Actually Cebu is not a bad choice vs touristy Boracay

But one visit to Boracay is nice...
Old 18-06-2016, 01:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27255 / Power: 24
Goalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond reputeGoalie has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Actually Cebu is not a bad choice vs touristy Boracay

But one visit to Boracay is nice...
Every morning I have coffee with a pinoy from Cebu
He is considering to return home to explore biz opportunity.
May take a trip to cebu if he returns.

Minimum power 7 and above to exchange.

n rd - ang09, 222nge
Old 18-06-2016, 09:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goalie View Post
Every morning I have coffee with a pinoy from Cebu
He is considering to return home to explore biz opportunity.
May take a trip to cebu if he returns.
My 2 cents ?

Making a business with a filipino is rarely a good idea, unless he invests 60 %
Old 18-06-2016, 11:35 PM
Samster

Quote:
My 2 cents ?

Making a business with a filipino is rarely a good idea, unless he invests 60 %
Why? is it because usually he is not hard-working enough?
Old 19-06-2016, 01:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2600 / Power: 12
Gem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond reputeGem08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Why? is it because usually he is not hard-working enough?
what you should be afraid is that he is too hard working in wrong direction
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1