The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 24-06-2015, 08:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
carapina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaywalk View Post
H26 R7Jacq is indeed those sweet demure lady u would bring home to meet your parents

She is polite.. friendly.. intellectual.. pretty and very soft spoken. Pai sei ...i know this is irrelevant ! but you probably wont get this high GFE feeling with others in petain. She is the first

Thought i won't be expecting much from her service but i was so wrong. Her pattern is comparable to her neighbour Chris !! I dont need to elaborate la hor..The only thing she loses out maybe her figure loses abit as chris have bigger bust and fuller bums. But nonetheless Jacq is officially in my chart now !
If I'm not wrong she's Joyce. But your description of her is accurate no doubt.
Old 24-06-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
H26 R7Jacq is indeed those sweet demure lady u would bring home to meet your parents

She is polite.. friendly.. intellectual.. pretty and very soft spoken. Pai sei ...i know this is irrelevant ! but you probably wont get this high GFE feeling with others in petain. She is the first

Thought i won't be expecting much from her service but i was so wrong. Her pattern is comparable to her neighbour Chris !! I dont need to elaborate la hor..The only thing she loses out maybe her figure loses abit as chris have bigger bust and fuller bums. But nonetheless Jacq is officially in my chart now !
joyce or jacq?

but yeah she is one of few wls that I think quite smart...
Old 26-06-2015, 09:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 102 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1224 / Power: 13
jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of
Re: Top 5 Princess of Petain

Pai sei bros..

Joyce ! my first time with her.. last time didnt pay much notice..

Top 5 princess

Cookie
Joyce
Michelle
Lily
Miki

Top 5 queens

Chris
Pat
Fongyi
Catherine
Kidd
Old 26-06-2015, 06:37 PM
Samster

jaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud ofjaywalk has much to be proud of

On a side note...

why are young hot blooded males always so fascinated on MILFs? i am 35.. not considered young.. but my fetish for mature started quite some time ago.

But i dont believe in just having one dish all the time.
Sometimes.. i would love a change of taste.. Young pretty chicks like kimber ly chia or the H&J mediacorp twin sisters never fail to bring a reaction to my little bro

I was at the movies just awhile ago.. i saw a nearing 50 hot mature queueing up for snacks at e counter. She was alone.. She had permed dyed hair. Doesn't look like chinese.. more like an eurasian given her exotic looks

One thing is for sure.. she is one rich typical lonely taitai where hubby most likely have ventured into ECA with other ladies .. She was on her platform shoes with tight beige shorts .. it only defines her hot legs even more shapely .. The colour of her shoes makes her fair complexion even more appealing..

If only i had a little more guts.. i would do eveything to have a shot with her in a nearby hotel. Surprisingly, she happen to pop up infront of me twice ..right after the movies at the shopping mall while i was wandering

Opportunities does not knock twice.. But it did.. and i am freeling sore right now. Should have took initiative to ask for her number.. by cooking up a story telling that she is looking too good.. audition for Ads.. and blah blah...

Last edited by jaywalk; 01-07-2015 at 11:03 PM.
Old 26-06-2015, 07:51 PM
Samster

francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
On a side note...

why are young hot blooded males always so fascinated on MILFs? i am 35.. not considered young.. but my fetish for mature started quite some time ago.

Sometimes.. i would love a change of taste.. Young pretty chicks like kimber ly chia or the H&J mediacorp twin sisters never fail to bring a reaction from my little bro

I was at the movies just awhile ago.. i saw a nearing 50 hot mature queueing up for snacks at e counter. She was alone.. She had permed dyed hair. Doesn't look like chinese.. more like an eurasian given her exotic looks

One thing is for sure.. she is one rich typical lonely taitai where hubby most likely have most likely ventured into ECA.. She was on her platform shoes.. it only defines her hot legs even more shapely .. The colour of her shoes makes her fair complexion even more appealing..

If only i had a little more guts.. i would do eveything to have a shot with her in a nearby hotel. Surprisingly, she happen to pop up infront of me twice ..right after the movies at the shopping mall while i was wandering

Opportunities does not knock twice.. But it did.. and i am freling sore right now. Should have took initiative to ask for her number.. by cooking up a story telling that she is looking too good..and blah blah...
simi si eca?
Old 27-06-2015, 06:51 AM
Samster

Extra curricular activities/affair

ha ha
Bro francesco. where have u been hanging lately?
Any good recommendation?
Old 27-06-2015, 11:20 AM
Samster

Quote:
Extra curricular activities/affair

ha ha
Bro francesco. where have u been hanging lately?
Any good recommendation?
c pm, i play @ gl now
Old 28-06-2015, 07:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

jay...start small...ask her watch movie sit together first...jurrasic world..if scared can hug her...rubba rabba dark cinema shiok orr...
oh..dat one i think is joyce la...is it first room on left inner lane..jac is known to b very cool one
Old 28-06-2015, 08:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 541 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 789 / Power: 15
Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by carapina View Post
If I'm not wrong she's Joyce. But your description of her is accurate no doubt.
Joyce is ex-GL Seiko and keeps a very low profile now after that unpleasant incident in her former house H7.
Old 30-06-2015, 03:47 AM
Samster

someone got murdered in her room by a patron

go google..

thanks Bro ninja..bonkning
Old 30-06-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

huh..waooh, realli ah.. all along she v low key
but she v nice ger...kalv favourite
Old 30-06-2015, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
cal1622 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
On a side note...

Sometimes.. i would love a change of taste.. Young pretty chicks like kimber ly chia or the H&J mediacorp twin sisters never fail to bring a reaction from my little bro

One thing is for sure.. she is one rich typical lonely taitai where hubby most likely have most likely ventured into ECA.. She was on her platform shoes.. it only defines her hot legs even more shapely .. The colour of her shoes makes her fair complexion even more appealing..

Opportunities does not knock twice.. But it did.. and i am freling sore right now. Should have took initiative to ask for her number.. by cooking up a story telling that she is looking too good..and blah blah...
Bro I know your what you're saying... I'm 24 now so maybe I don't really 'appreciate' syt, but after so many experiences with younger girls I start to get bored and want to try older women... There is something about older women that is so attractive and intriguing. They have so much experience, would be nice to go through their skills after years of perfection haha.

Been lurking in PT forum for a while now to get a better understanding of the scene, and so far it has been great reading material. Tomorrow will be my first Petain experience so hopefully will be able to give you guys a good FR. Will look to gain more experience and learn from some of you senior PT chiongsters
Old 02-07-2015, 08:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pipeloner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kidd belongs to which cat?
Old 02-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Ninja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to beholdNinja_Assassin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by pipeloner View Post
Kidd belongs to which cat?
Kidd is cat40...... but occasionally she does quote 30 and sometimes she will up 50 depending on who is asking....... but for most folks its 40.
Old 02-07-2015, 08:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by beosan443 View Post
No lag, where got people got murdered in house 7??
bro jaywalk anyhow bullshit
Joyce's incident is not related to any mati cases..... more to do with the www
Anyway since it is already water under the bridge..... I will not bring up that incident again.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1