The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-07-2008, 04:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 22
thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Miss On here to service you, good attitude, good service.

Name : On

Stats: Ht 168, B cupper 25 34.

Service : BBBJ , FJ Bath , frenching etc....

Code 120 90 2 .

Bookings Open
Old 22-07-2008, 11:39 PM
Samster

thaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to beholdthaiboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Miss On here to service you, good attitude, good service.

Bookings open... live pics up
Old 23-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
LesterT.Blon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miss On.

She is fair type for a thai, Slim nice figure and leggy Ht is about 168.

Looks : 7/10 > In Real she is about 10% better looking than the pictures .According to her she is not photogenic

Body : 8.5/10 > Slim , long legs, nice curvy figure. my type

BBBJ : 8/10 > it was good, can see she is experience in this

FJ: 8.5/10 > very hardworking, accomodating. even as I FJ her on my second round for a very long time. both of us were soak with perspire but here attitude was very good and professional, wipe me dry and ask me to relax and slowly gain my momentum back.

Frenching / fingering : yes

Attitude / Service : 9/10 . Hardworking, polite, gentle . Can try with no regrets

We were having a chat before I left. Seems she is just back from working in Jakarta.

Thanks again TB
Old 23-07-2008, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LesterT.Blon View Post
Miss On.

She is fair type for a thai, Slim nice figure and leggy Ht is about 168.

Looks : 7/10 > In Real she is about 10% better looking than the pictures .According to her she is not photogenic

Body : 8.5/10 > Slim , long legs, nice curvy figure. my type

BBBJ : 8/10 > it was good, can see she is experience in this

FJ: 8.5/10 > very hardworking, accomodating. even as I FJ her on my second round for a very long time. both of us were soak with perspire but here attitude was very good and professional, wipe me dry and ask me to relax and slowly gain my momentum back.

Frenching / fingering : yes

Attitude / Service : 9/10 . Hardworking, polite, gentle . Can try with no regrets

kamsia....
Old 23-07-2008, 10:27 PM
Samster

More Live Pics Of On

Badongo.com

Badongo.com
Old 24-07-2008, 12:54 PM
Samster

upzz... 120 90 2 / 70 45 1 ...
Old 25-07-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

upzz for On 120 90 2 / 70 45 1
Old 26-07-2008, 09:54 AM
Samster

upzz.. ...
Old 26-07-2008, 10:52 AM
Samster

25/07 - 26/07 weekend Special check photo album
Old 27-07-2008, 12:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
midlifecrisis deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had a 1-shot session with On on Friday evening. Very good session and excellent value for money.

As bros earlier commented, she is prettier in real life than photos. But she is not 168. More like 163. Fair, and very nice thin body, but with small A breasts to match. Not for boobs lovers. Unblemished skin and no tattoes.

She can speak OK English, and commz is no problem (but you need to understand some Thai english: eg "water" = cum/vaginal juice; "finish" = climax). Well, it is a problem, because her GFE score is 10/10 as she can really talk like your steady GF, but do things that your GF will never agree to do with you! Very nice and accommodating girl. Any position also can, except AJ.

One great thing about On is her sense of humour. She tells very funny stories about her family, how she got her height, fair skin and good looks from her father (her mum is short dark and not good looking) and how her 2 brothers are like her, but not her sister.. Hilarious.

Her massage is fabulous. Worth having session with her just for massage and no hanky panky.

Ratings:
Looks : 8/10. Grows on you.
Body : 8/10. Slim, leggy, but great ass for doggie. We "finished" in standing doggie. The bed is firm enough for 2 of us!
BBBJ : 6/10. She wasn't very good. No balls linking and no suction.
Fingering/ frenching: 7/10.
FJ: 8/10. Wet tight pussy.
Massage: 9/10
Attitude / Service : 9/10. Hardworking, polite, gentle.
GFE: 10/10
Old 27-07-2008, 10:55 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by midlifecrisis View Post
She can speak OK English, and commz is no problem (but you need to understand some Thai english: eg "water" = cum/vaginal juice; "finish" = climax). Well, it is a problem, because her GFE score is 10/10
Old 28-07-2008, 12:04 AM
Samster

120 90 2 / 70 45 1 is On...
Old 28-07-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

........upzz...
Old 28-07-2008, 01:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 254 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1424 / Power: 20
clubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud ofclubnite has much to be proud of

ON is much more beautiful that the photo... in person is very nice, speak a decent English such that you can hold a conversation. Thaiboy, please consider change the photo.

For those of you that like the no rush, slow sex... this is the one! She will enjoy you just sticking your dick in her and hold it there.

Nice pussy!

In summary, nice and worth the RTF
Old 28-07-2008, 04:32 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by clubnite View Post
ON is much more beautiful that the photo... in person is very nice, speak a decent English such that you can hold a conversation. Thaiboy, please consider change the photo.

For those of you that like the no rush, slow sex... this is the one! She will enjoy you just sticking your dick in her and hold it there.

Nice pussy!

In summary, nice and worth the RTF
Cheers ....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1