The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2008, 04:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
economist79 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Clean joints for massage and specials

Any bros here have any good places to recommend that are nice and clean? I have been to too many tui nas where the rooms look dodgy and the girls don't even change the towels on the bed after the session! And some of them don't even wash up after FJ!!! I really feel sick after that. I hope some bros can recommend places where the girls know proper hygiene and also keep the beds and rooms clean for the next customer... I have been opting for outcalls recently to H81 coz then at least I know the sheets have been changed! And I'd ask the girl take a shower before massaging me

Another thing I'd like to clarify with bros here. Is the going rate for HJ $30 or $50? I feel that $50 is abit steep and most of the time I'd negotiate down to $30 for HJ. With current inflation in SG, our dollar is really getting smaller and smaller but I'm hoping that I can still pay $30 for a HJ. Coz if you think about it, these girls are from China and to them $30 is about RMB150, that's quite alot of $$ to them. Also inline with inflation, I have kena girls asking for $80 for HJ!! I don't mean to be a stinge but can bros here not spoil market and pay too much for HJ and FJ? $10 or $20 might not seem like alot, but if you think about it, it can mean up to $1040 a year assuming you only chiong once a week.... and $2080 if you chiong twice a week. So far price for FJ has been pretty standard though, $100. Except some places include the entrance fee in the $100, which is nice
Old 07-07-2008, 07:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Clean joints for massage and specials

go bedok north scout around blk 81. find a place called pheonix XXX XXX XXXX. very clean place and only HJ. good massage and service but dont be stingy when u play this type of thing.
$80 for HJ is too much but it also depands on how u treat the girl and how u want her 2 treat u. Usually i give $50 + $20tip for HJ there.
u want them u rush u off and just walk off after taking the money or still treat u like a fren? or when they service u, give u black face then here cannot touch there cannot touch. end up spoil ur mode. stick to $50 for HJ lar $30 is damn cheapskate. play also must have class mah.

unless u offer $50 but still shit service then dont go back anymore lor. simple as that
Old 07-07-2008, 10:06 PM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
XEye is Cool - loads of Potential

In all of my time having fun, I have never bargained with the WL.

Why ? Respect ...

Respect for myself that for a pussy I do not negotiate. I am not that hard up. There is this pride in me. I dont take pride in being able to hunt for the best bargain or being able to bargain price down.

Respect for the WL/FL. It is the most shitty job in the world as it is. If that is the price she think is fair or what she must charge, I respect.

Some treat the WL/FL like trash but looking back into their own actions, their attitude, perspective and their claim of "conquer", it is worse.

For me, I ask and hear their price. Can accept, on, else just smile and polite and reject. By reject I dont mean to comment its too ex. I just say "no but thanks."

It does not matter to me about market price... it is just consensus. Spoiling the market ? think about it ... we are all guilty in being more generous while we have that bit more to spend.

If you are willing to part with that cash for that lady, that we have something on, she gets to earn her keeps and you get your relieve. It is all about value systems.

No woman can be measured with money, even she is a WL/FL. They are human for goodness's sake.
Old 07-07-2008, 10:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 16
Sirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySirrus deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

agree! well said! play also must play with class.

*Clap Clap clap*
Old 07-07-2008, 10:52 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -74 / Power: 0
tasmania has got little hope of coming out of this alive!
Smile Re: Clean joints for massage and specials

A guy who earns $10,000 monthly and offers $50 for HJ compared to another who offer only $30 but earns only $3,000? Who is more cheapskate?

At the end of the day, everyone has their idea of how much to offer / give. As long as it is willing buyer, willing seller, all is fine and okay.
Old 10-07-2008, 01:13 PM
Samster

It's not about playing without class or not having pride. Its about worthiness. If the girl has done a good job, I'll pay her the full asking price plus tips. But the problem with most girls when it comes to HJ is that, they just go thru the motions. ie. up down, up down, up down. Just wanting you to shoot fast fast so that they can pack up and go to the next cust. Its a different story with FJ though, most of the time, the girls will do a good job. Maybe its coz the girl feels that she has wasted time on you coz she could have earned $100 on a FJ instead of $50 on a HJ? I don't know.... Thanks bro tasmania for you points, I agree with you.

Anyways, it seems like most bros have forgotten about the first part of my post and focused more on the pricing part. Thanks bro Sirrus for your recommendation. I will check it out next week when I have the time Other bros with other recommendations, please keep them coming in. Thanks.
Old 17-07-2008, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Just dun understand why ppl ask for clean massage and then have special ?
clean is clean mah, so logically, how to have special ? At least i neber come across.
Old 18-07-2008, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GYFcuker View Post
Just dun understand why ppl ask for clean massage and then have special ?
clean is clean mah, so logically, how to have special ? At least i neber come across.
By clean, I meant- the rooms, beds, and girl's pussy and mouth are clean. Not clean as in clean massage with no hanky panky
Old 18-07-2008, 03:29 PM
Samster

http://www.sbfsg.net/sexual-...ubic-lice.html

This is exactly why I'm looking for massage places which are clean!! It really irks me when they don't change the towels on the bed. Imagine how many guys' pre-cum and other body fluids have accumulated on that towel?? And if the girls don't wash their pussy after a FJ, I'd get even more disgusted... Some of these china mei meis really need to learn proper hygiene and not take things for granted....

Maybe bros here can help encourage these china mei meis to wash their pussy and change the towels on the bed each and everytime? We have to help them change their mindset as I think hygiene in China in general is very lacking....
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1