The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 11-09-2012, 05:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: G-Clubs

Quote:
Originally Posted by skunkpilot View Post
My girlfriend secretly working in Copa cabana... Ratchadapisek soi 17.... I will make a surprise visit soon.... Gonna catch you bi+€#...... With your pants down...
Prepare to get ugly scenes or crocodile tears from her.
Do stay strong, and don't believe whatever reason she give to you.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 12
Flyhighwiththai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
The reasons are always same anyways: " need money because mother sick, brother motorcycle accident, buffalo died...". So no reason to get worked up about it.
Old 11-09-2012, 05:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 15
ssssssss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Currently in Bkt for biz trip. Any bro around maybe can meet for some beer
Old 11-09-2012, 09:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 679 / Power: 22
stmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to beholdstmapede is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonteerak2553 View Post
Prepare to get ugly scenes or crocodile tears from her.
I think the best is once you see her make sure she see you. Then be cool and walk away.

If she try to explain, just tell her there's no problem, you understand.

Then just disappear from her life.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 15
Nonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of lightNonteerak2553 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flyhighwiththai View Post
The reasons are always same anyways: " need money because mother sick, brother motorcycle accident, buffalo died...".
I doubt she will use the reason above mentioned. Those are typical go go girls using it with farang. A simple reason is that, the money you sent to me is not enough for me to survive.

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post
I think the best is once you see her make sure she see you. Then be cool and walk away.

Yup, this is best solution. No point confronting her. Once you open mouth, prepare for the worst.
Old 11-09-2012, 10:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
My girlfriend secretly working in Copa cabana... Ratchadapisek soi 17.... I will make a surprise visit soon.... Gonna catch you bi+€#...... With your pants down...
Why bother to go n catch her? Just play along with her. Whenever u are in BKK, just enjoy the sex with her. Shit I am an asshole..

If accidentally meet her then this is the best time to play with her. If she cries, just sayang a bit, sweet talk with her a bit. Aren't this the fun?? Aren't this the thrill of having relationship with a WL. She lies to u, u lie to her???

Or u expecting relationship with a Thai WL is to be, she remains faithful to u while u are not in the country? Then u must be living in a dream land or your own paradise. These gers went thru degree course awarded and validated by yours truly, Naemlo University, Bach of Sexology. Some even went on to Masters or PHD....
Old 11-09-2012, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xgrubx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hi fellas, newbie here and am in bangkok for the past week.. raining out now, wew... this trip is pretty mind-blowing, experiences really is priceless, would love to meet up with some good chaps here as tomorrow be my last night in BKK, will be awesome if i be able to meet up a few. kindly drop me a pm as i'll be sticking to the lappy as it's shit weather out there and prefer sitting down with a cuppa coffee and a book..
Old 11-09-2012, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 13
rukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrukthai deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stmapede View Post

i think this method can only be adpoted by bros who had walk thru the baptism of fire, but not for the bros who are still new.

More often than not, i seen many bros accepting the explaination and the misery goes on.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 705 / Power: 17
Soopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to beholdSoopafly is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bro SkunkPilot,

It's your money and it's time to upgrade to Girl Friend 2.0

There is not need to fix Girl Friend 1.0 or break it apart because there are plenty of Girl Friend 2.0 out there

If possible, I would recommend an upgrade every six months because new versions are usually more interesting and exciting than the version before.

If you can get the new iPhone 5, would you stay with iPhone 4 or 4S? Sure you had great times with iPhone 4/4S, but I am fairly certain that whatever you were able to do with iPhone 4/4S, iPhone 5 could probably do it a lot better

Last edited by Soopafly; 12-09-2012 at 12:22 AM.
Old 12-09-2012, 12:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 20
conman is a Helpful and Caring Samsterconman is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Hey bro, just let go or just act blur and fuck every hole left in her. Don't bother or spoil your life la. Good luck to you!
Old 12-09-2012, 01:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 551 / Power: 19
gsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to allgsk721g is a name known to all

Take it easy Bro Skunkpilot, even "normal" ladies "cheat" on their bf or hubby.
I always ask myself the basic question: Am I looking for luv or pussy?
If it is pussy, no harm to continue "playing" with her.
If it is luv, then I will move on if I were in your shoes.
Sometimes it is better for us to walk away. Just like walking away from a bad investment.
I had been scorched by luv before.
Hope you will never have to go thru what I went thru.
Ouch!
Old 12-09-2012, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold
Suvarnabhumi Airport congestion to ease soon

Report from Bernama dated 12 September 2012 :-

Suvarnabhumi Airport congestion to ease soon

BANGKOK: A plan to relieve congestion at Thailand's main Suvarnabhumi International Airport by moving low-cost airlines to the Don Muang Airport should soon cut the number of air passengers at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport by 10,000 per day.
Airports of Thailand Public Company Limited or AOT Vice President Somchai Sawasdipol, who is also Suvarnabhumi Airport Director, confirmed on Tuesday that low-cost airlines are scheduled to move from the Suvarnabhumi International Airport to the Don Muang Airport on Oct 1, 2012, including Thai AirAsia which serves growing passengers, reports Thai News Agency.

Somchai said AOT will also operate shuttle buses between both airports as of Oct 1 to facilitate passengers who need to travel between both airports, with four shuttle buses running from 6am to 10pm every day and departing from both airports hourly through expressways.

Somchai said that the number of passengers at the Suvarnabhumi International Airport should drop by some 10,000 daily, from 130,000 daily now, as of early next month.

Meanwhile, AOT celebrates the 6th anniversary of the Suvarnabhumi International Airport by decorating passenger terminals with world-renowned Thai orchids.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 12-09-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dikk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xgrubx View Post
hi fellas, newbie here and am in bangkok for the past week.. raining out now, wew... this trip is pretty mind-blowing, experiences really is priceless, would love to meet up with some good chaps here as tomorrow be my last night in BKK, will be awesome if i be able to meet up a few. kindly drop me a pm as i'll be sticking to the lappy as it's shit weather out there and prefer sitting down with a cuppa coffee and a book..
if its raining, call for room service. special delivery in 30 mins.

CANT WAIT TO BE BACK THIS WEEKEND!
Old 12-09-2012, 06:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 138 / Power: 20
World Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyWorld Citizen deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Oct 12 - 14

Anyone going to be in BKK for 12-14 Oct? Have a completely free weekend, so thinking of heading up, but most of my usual buddies are not free.

Of course most of the time will be own-time-own-target, but would be fun to hang out for a few drinks at an AGG or two, or go visit some of the MPs. I have my own favourites of course, and would be happy to share what little local knowledge I have. Bonus would be someone showing me 1 or 2 places I haven't had the chance to go check out yet!

PM me if keen. Probably going to confirm and book this weekend.
Old 12-09-2012, 07:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
Agent007 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Bangkok Field Report

Adam in province. So any kakis to cheong with tonight?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1