The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 07-04-2012, 12:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

For those who never seen one , the Pattaya Mail has got great pictures

http://www.pattayamail.com/pictures/...ex.php?pid=165

Woooo hoooooo , less than 2 weeks before the water fights!
Old 10-04-2012, 12:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 387 / Power: 18
leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Was here for the past 3 days, today's the last. Except for the first night, the last 2 nights were so damn quiet. All agogo and bars are closed due to the state funneral of the princess. So different from the Patts that we know. Lucky I had my black book with me.

Anyway, for bros coming to Patts for SongKran, good news. There will be PLENTY of puyings. Most bars made the gals take their days off during these 3 days of mourning (including today), so that no gals can take off during Songkran. The gals need to pay 1200bht for BF a night if they wanna bf themselves. So, most are not going back hometown. I think should be the same for BKK. Smart bosses.

---------------------------------------------------
To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 10-04-2012, 12:51 PM
Samster

leaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find betterleaseoflife is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Oh ya... the actual day of Songkran in Patts is on the 19th April. FYI

To all the bros who have upped me, thanks a lot! Will find opportunity to up (not literally) you back.
Old 10-04-2012, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by leaseoflife View Post
Lucky I had my black book with me.
Guess u enjoyed a lot with your ger... held hands, watched movie, have candle light dinner and a decent love making.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Guess u enjoyed a lot with your ger... held hands, watched movie, have candle light dinner and a decent love making.
Gal? U mean gals?? Hahaha... actually, did catch a show. A thai movie abt ladyboy. Damn funny.... but storyline so so lah. My thai mai geng, got eng subs. Where got decent love making in Patts one??? IT's all about blowing your brains and balls off You lah, supposed to try and come, end up fly plane. Was tempted to go after your gal since you are not here... but aiya... think better not. 55555

Actually, this trip did not do much. Bars all closed, so a bit boring. No puyings to see. End up buy coffee at Central, sit that like a ti-goh, and bio all the nice thai and russians babe walking past. Kena fly plane by a baracca gal too. Lucky got back-ups.

Hey, next time u come, we go dream teens. At least this trip, puyings not bad. Got one damn chio, but got pretty bad stretch marks. But nice gal lah.

Hmm... see how... maybe i got time, then i go do FR. Maybe should go to bkk soon. A bit sian with Patts already. Only thing is LT still can get for 2k at some agg.

Old 10-04-2012, 06:52 PM
Samster

naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hmm... see how... maybe i got time, then i go do FR. Maybe should go to bkk soon. A bit sian with Patts already. Only thing is LT still can get for 2k at some agg.
Now LT 2k in BKK still have but looking at u, should be more ex.
Old 10-04-2012, 08:54 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Was here for the past 3 days, today's the last. Except for the first night, the last 2 nights were so damn quiet. All agogo and bars are closed due to the state funneral of the princess. So different from the Patts that we know. Lucky I had my black book with me.

Anyway, for bros coming to Patts for SongKran, good news. There will be PLENTY of puyings. Most bars made the gals take their days off during these 3 days of mourning (including today), so that no gals can take off during Songkran. The gals need to pay 1200bht for BF a night if they wanna bf themselves. So, most are not going back hometown. I think should be the same for BKK. Smart bosses.
I am wondering why you went on these days, didnt you know the bars were closed?
Old 10-04-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Now LT 2k in BKK still have but looking at u, should be more ex.
Nbz... mai jealous i better looking mah. 2K in bkk... hard lah...

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I am wondering why you went on these days, didnt you know the bars were closed?
Aiya... bought my air tix early before the annoucemnet came out. And since already planned to go, then just decided to go ahead, since I had my regular gals back-up. In the end was not that bad, 'cause I still get to chiong on the 7th, and then got my other gal for the other 2 nights without the bf.

Old 10-04-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
koh rong bin deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all,

Just to check with u all, when is the actual songkran in pattaya? I will be going bkk 12, 13 pattaya and 16 back to bkk 17 to sin..
Old 11-04-2012, 12:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Nbz... mai jealous i better looking mah. 2K in bkk... hard lah...
Uncle, 300thb per shot also have. Welcome to the land of sex.
Old 11-04-2012, 07:14 AM
Samster

Quote:

Aiya... bought my air tix early before the annoucemnet came out. And since already planned to go, then just decided to go ahead, since I had my regular gals back-up. In the end was not that bad, 'cause I still get to chiong on the 7th, and then got my other gal for the other 2 nights without the bf.
55555555 half full
Old 11-04-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 143 / Power: 15
zmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyzmanz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by koh rong bin View Post
Hi all,

Just to check with u all, when is the actual songkran in pattaya? I will be going bkk 12, 13 pattaya and 16 back to bkk 17 to sin..
Pattaya is 13 to 19. BKK is 13 to 15.
Old 11-04-2012, 06:39 PM
Samster

Who is in Pattaya during Songkran??

ahtecklim?
Old 11-04-2012, 08:06 PM
Samster

yup , 18th onwards
Old 11-04-2012, 08:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
yup , 18th onwards
Roger.... thanks.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1