The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 21-08-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

I never understood why people go to Victory M to take bus to Pattaya. Ekkamai is so convenient and not packed and not chaotic. Only problem is that it exits out to Sukhumvit but once you pass that 30mins and onto the highway , its smooth sailing all the way.

Unfortunately , the entire Ekkamai station is to be sold and redeveloped into a condo project.
Old 21-08-2015, 11:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 357 / Power: 10
Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahtecklim View Post
I never understood why people go to Victory M to take bus to Pattaya. Ekkamai is so convenient and not packed and not chaotic. Only problem is that it exits out to Sukhumvit but once you pass that 30mins and onto the highway , its smooth sailing all the way.

Unfortunately , the entire Ekkamai station is to be sold and redeveloped into a condo project.
Yes..buses are better. Generally non stop..well sometimes someone drops off earlier. The minibuses will take 3 hours to reach Pattaya cos they drop off every passenger to wherever they want drop. Also cannot take big luggage. I tried it once..never again.
Old 22-08-2015, 12:43 AM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soi6 View Post
Yes..buses are better. Generally non stop..well sometimes someone drops off earlier. The minibuses will take 3 hours to reach Pattaya cos they drop off every passenger to wherever they want drop. Also cannot take big luggage. I tried it once..never again.
At most drop 2 or 3 just on Suhkumvit before it turns into the North Pattaya Bus Station so small matter la. It works both ways , when I take to Bangkok , I alight at the first BTS station to avoid the traffic jam.
Old 24-08-2015, 08:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
GrandS deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
At most drop 2 or 3 just on Suhkumvit before it turns into the North Pattaya Bus Station so small matter la. It works both ways , when I take to Bangkok , I alight at the first BTS station to avoid the traffic jam.
I haven't been to Patt for more than 10 years. Since minbus stop at walking street, thought it would be a good idea. I have no idea where North Pattaya Bus station is
Old 24-08-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
I haven't been to Patt for more than 10 years. Since minbus stop at walking street, thought it would be a good idea. I have no idea where North Pattaya Bus station is
Those VM mini van will turn right into Pattaya South road and stop at a small booking counter after the junction of Beach road & WS.

Bus from Ekkamai & Morchit and Bell Travel bus stop only at North Pattaya Bus station. Bell passengers will transfer to a mini van to their hotels.

Do note that Bell Travel bus is now available to & from DM airport to Pattaya at two trips daily (1200/1700hrs & 0630/1330 hrs) until 31st december.

As for me & from Bangkok, I usually take the "Pattaya Van" from the lane below the BTS VM station during the weekday at around noon. If going direct to Pattaya from airport I take Bell bus at airport level B1.
Old 25-08-2015, 10:58 AM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Pattaya Van counters to Pattaya (blue sign board) and other province at VM.

Old 25-08-2015, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
Do note that Bell Travel bus is now available to & from DM airport to Pattaya at two trips daily (1200/1700hrs & 0630/1330 hrs) until 31st december.

Bell D.Maung to Pattaya does not include mini bus to hotel. Please take note so one will not get lost or get into an argument with Bell people.

From there you can take sangtow either privately (more expensive) or the regular round beach/2nd road (cheaper but longer and may not stop exactly where you want to) Other option is motosai.
Old 25-08-2015, 11:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GrandS View Post
555 10 years! Same same me last time! So where's your FR?
Old 25-08-2015, 02:33 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bell D.Maung to Pattaya does not include mini bus to hotel. Please take note so one will not get lost or get into an argument with Bell people.

From there you can take sangtow either privately (more expensive) or the regular round beach/2nd road (cheaper but longer and may not stop exactly where you want to) Other option is motosai.
Forget to mention that, here their statement from their website.

Customer can book the service with Bell Travel Service until December 31st, 2015.

Pattaya to Don Muang Airport & Don Muang Airport to Pattaya are in service Now!!!

Pattaya - Don Muang (06:30 / 13:30) boarding at Bell Pattaya Office

Don Muang - Pattaya (12:00 / 17:00) meeting at Seating area near Gate No 2

Fare: THB 368 / person (No Pick-up or Drop-off service)

!! Accept only advance bookings !!!
Old 26-08-2015, 01:22 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Forget to mention that, here their statement from their website.

Customer can book the service with Bell Travel Service until December 31st, 2015.

Pattaya to Don Muang Airport & Don Muang Airport to Pattaya are in service Now!!!

Pattaya - Don Muang (06:30 / 13:30) boarding at Bell Pattaya Office

Don Muang - Pattaya (12:00 / 17:00) meeting at Seating area near Gate No 2

Fare: THB 368 / person (No Pick-up or Drop-off service)

!! Accept only advance bookings !!!
To clarify about the Bell service at Don Muang...... you do not board the bus at DM. Instead a van will shuttle you to SVB to board the bus there. That's why you need to confirm your advance booking at DM so that they know whether to send a Car or MPV or Minivan depending on the number of passengers. Also note that luggage is limited to one handcarry only. If you have extra bags they charge a fee for every extra bag.
Old 26-08-2015, 08:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by snakehead View Post
To clarify about the Bell service at Don Muang...... you do not board the bus at DM. Instead a van will shuttle you to SVB to board the bus there. That's why you need to confirm your advance booking at DM so that they know whether to send a Car or MPV or Minivan depending on the number of passengers. Also note that luggage is limited to one handcarry only. If you have extra bags they charge a fee for every extra bag.
the extra bags are cheep cheep la. 20B each
Old 26-08-2015, 02:03 PM
Samster

Soi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSoi6 is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Just some unimpotant matters..

Lionair SIN-BKK-SIN is available. Bkk hub is at DM.

I booked BKK-SIN all in SGD 40.

Visitors to Pattaya do check out Club Electric Blue and Imagine Club at Walking Street.

EB has many friendly girls and moderately priced drinks. Even have Singapore Sling on the menu at 190 baht but alas waitress told me no have.

But rumours have it that a bar in Soi 6 is currently promoting the original Singapore Sling recipe at 220 baht.

Barfines at EB are 700/800 baht. Girls keen and eager.So check it out.
Old 26-08-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Just some unimpotant matters..

Lionair SIN-BKK-SIN is available. Bkk hub is at DM.

I booked BKK-SIN all in SGD 40.

Visitors to Pattaya do check out Club Electric Blue and Imagine Club at Walking Street.

EB has many friendly girls and moderately priced drinks. Even have Singapore Sling on the menu at 190 baht but alas waitress told me no have.

But rumours have it that a bar in Soi 6 is currently promoting the original Singapore Sling recipe at 220 baht.

Barfines at EB are 700/800 baht. Girls keen and eager.So check it out.
You must have to wake up very early morning to travel all the way from Patt to DM airport to catch 7.40am flight to SG. Too early for me unless got no choice.
SG-Bkk timing is good at 1.30pm and their rate includes all surcharges unlike other Budget airlines.

Heard of the bars from facebook.
Old 26-08-2015, 02:23 PM
Samster

Quote:
You must have to wake up very early morning to travel all the way from Patt to DM airport to catch 7.40am flight to SG. Too early for me unless got no choice.
SG-Bkk timing is good at 1.30pm and their rate includes all surcharges unlike other Budget airlines.

Heard of the bars from facebook.
I dun mind the early flight bro. Likelihood is I be in Bangkok then before 6 am take a taxi to DM. Will be snoring all the way to Sinkieland. Then will be just nice for lunch at Tekka before taking a train home.
Old 26-08-2015, 02:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
I dun mind the early flight bro. Likelihood is I be in Bangkok then before 6 am take a taxi to DM. Will be snoring all the way to Sinkieland. Then will be just nice for lunch at Tekka before taking a train home.
When is your flight home and can meet you up for lunch at Tekka.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1