The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 18-07-2016, 08:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Pattaya

Sweet Suite

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Today upgraded me to suite, with jacuzzi with extension with no horse run rate 1500 nett. Low season, so you can get lucky.
I got lucky too. Upgraded me free to suite with circular Jacuzzi even tho the hotel is supposedly booked up due to the marathon and 5-day weekend.
Old 18-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 156 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 437 / Power: 12
Siammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSiammy is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Local Ladies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
Luckily I had an old bird uncle to show me around. Pattaya is so much more fun than Bangkok if you can have the right cheong kaki.
No need uncle. If ur looking for local ST spots, there’s a tour guide on almost every corner. Do what the Japanese guys do and ask a moto taxi driver to show you the hot spots. If ur Thai is almost non-existent, ask that cute receptionist at ur front desk to write it in Thai. She’ll know what u want.

Near the Esso gas station on Sukhumvit there are supposed to be about 20 ST shops. Another place is Thepprasit Soi 8, B800 + rm B100-200. There are supposed to be some local karaoke/ST shops on Soi Potisan in North Pattaya. Note that a girl there hacked to pieces an old customer who was in love with her to get his money. She used to work at a chicken meat plant.

I have never been to these places. But if they are like the local shops in BKK and Chiang Mai, be forewarned that it’s B500/1 shot/15 minutes max. Go over 15 mins and it’s an extra B500. These girls are offering a quickie, not a GFE.
Old 19-07-2016, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold
Re: AirAsia - Singapore/U-Tapao

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
AirAsia - Singapore/U-Tapao air ticket is really dirt cheap on certain dates.
Can be S$65.00 return all inclusive!

Really tempting me to go Thailand again!
shit. bro, u're tempting me!!!
Old 20-07-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Arrow AirAsia - Singapore/U-Tapao

Quote:
Originally Posted by anikisan View Post
shit. bro, u're tempting me!!!
555 pull trigger fast fast.

Good offers don't last long.
Old 22-07-2016, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 73 / Power: 11
storyaboutaguy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi mates,

Can someone recommend a good soapy at pattaya?
Old 22-07-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
auroran deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros in pattaya. Is it raining daily over there? Any floods?
Old 22-07-2016, 10:07 AM
Samster

Also, does anyone know what happened to Roxy Agogo at Walking Street that was near to Insomnia?
Old 22-07-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 19
ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by storyaboutaguy View Post
Also, does anyone know what happened to Roxy Agogo at Walking Street that was near to Insomnia?

Roxy closed a few years liow! Cant be sure but even the premises is no longer an agogo. If not mistaken , its a hair saloon now!
Old 22-07-2016, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Curious, why u miss Roxy? If your ger was working there then 99% she has moved on. If not, there are still plenty of AGGs on the street.
Old 22-07-2016, 02:43 PM
Samster

ahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find betterahtecklim is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Curious, why u miss Roxy? If your ger was working there then 99% she has moved on. If not, there are still plenty of AGGs on the street.
No la.... his girl is different!
Old 22-07-2016, 02:44 PM
Samster

Haha nah.... Some of my best memories in Pattaya were at Roxy
Old 22-07-2016, 02:51 PM
Samster

Quote:
Haha nah.... Some of my best memories in Pattaya were at Roxy
One unsung bar was the one inside Roxy , inside the long walkway corridor. Roxy has the Sailor Moons to pull you into the bar but the inside gogo had the naughty girls!
Old 24-07-2016, 08:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

hi bros,

planning a pattaya trip this aug..will be the first for me in pattaya land after mongering in bkk for a while.

any good hotels to recommend and near to walking street?

kumxia hameda!!
Old 25-07-2016, 03:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 0
killing303 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Pattaya (orgy experience)

Hi Bros , just wanna share a really unforgettable experience here in Pattaya.

I heard a lot of people saying Thailand is a place where you can make your sex fantasy come true. Wanted to give a try long ago but delays due to a lot of commitments in Sg. Recently got to find out a lobang from my friend, he knows an agent in Pattaya that can organize a sex party that will make man sex fantasy come true. fast fast check work schedule and book air ticket from AirAsia. Return ticket only S$125.mai tu liao..Jio my 2 buddies and there we go.

Before we go , I contact the agent there and we check the price. The package that they offer is as follow;

8 hours session with 3 category of ladies to choose. Max 5 man 5 girls. The excitement part is all man and girls can change with each other, meaning to say is an orgy session.... package includes 2 bottles of thai whisky with mixture, thai finger food, a 2 bedroom condominium. All in for these range from 90,000thb to 120,000thb depending on the girls. So we book a session to give it a try and see how wild the session can go...

Upon arrival in Pattaya, we check in to our hotel and arrange for the agent to come and pick us up. Wow, really like VIP service. The agent came in a Toyota Vellfire. She also brought along a catalogue of girls photos and showed us. As we only have 3 guys, we asked if we can only take 3 girls. But she says the charge is standard for a session, so we take 3 girls also the same price. WTF..then don't waste money, 3 girls, the same price might as well take 5 girls then.LOL. We paid up and off we go.
After choosing, she arranged the girls and we headed to the place. At this moment, our heart is pounding with excitement with don't know what kind of fantasy to expect. All of us , first time having orgy session

About 20 min journey from beach road, we arrived at a condominium. Not bad place, clean and modern. The condo inside also very nice..4-star hotel standard. She told us to chill as the girls will be here in a short while. We seated and enjoy our whisky and sing some karaoke. After 1 hour, the girls are here.

We seat and chat to get the ball rolling. Surprisingly, the standard of their English is ok. They can communicate in English very well. To get the game started, the girls suggested to play strip poker. Wow..hahaha
After all strip, nothing more to strip, how? i asked. She replied...Blow Job then..After blowjob? ... Blowjob for others. Wow, the game seems to get more and more exciting..

OK...the rest of the details is for you guys to find out yourself..
Damage: $800 per pax if 5 pax
Duration: about 5 hours with unlimited shot with 5 girls
Looks: 8.5 (magazine model looks)
Boobs: 7.5 (mixture of b and d)
Girl Style: Not syt, probably around 24 and above.
RTF: definitely .. the agent says can organize on a yacht next time...

Really a VIP experience at a reasonable price.
Old 25-07-2016, 08:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

VIP experience but also VIP price 555.

S$800 x 25.9 = THB20,720 per pax!
Steady lah.

Look for naemlo in Bangkok if you like premium hold hand serwit.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1