The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 23-02-2014, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
nakorn deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Sexless marriage

Sounds like she is seeing someone behind your back.
Old 23-02-2014, 12:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
InnerCircle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jazp View Post
bro, why don't you try another bro's method? no offense.. just a suggestion.. try to use alittle more force to force yourself on her once..

there can only be two possibilities:

1) probably she haven't found the pleasure of having sex yet so if you force yourself on her, she may end up liking to be fucked by you cos you showed her you're her man and you're in control. happy ending.

2) if she forcefully retaliate and ends up slapping you or crying out loud saying "no! sob sob sob".. you know that this is not a marriage you want..

what do other bros think?
I think that is a dangerous suggestion bro..

Just because she is TS wife, doesn't mean she cannot cry rape..

When that happens, it would be the situation "out of the pan, into the fire.."
Old 23-02-2014, 12:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Seems like u almost never had sex since married.
I have one question.....How on earth did both of u end up marrying each other?
Old 23-02-2014, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 503 / Power: 15
MultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of lightMultiOrgasGuy is a glorious beacon of light

TS, it could be one or a combination of the following reasons:

1. she is a workaholic
2. she has a mental barrier, eg. sex-phobic, afraid of sex
3. she has a medical condition, eg. very tight vagina
4. she has asexual orientation, therefore not interested in sex
5. she has lesbian orientation, not keen on sex with men, only women
6. she is involved with another guy

TS, try to find out which is/are applicable in your case.
Old 23-02-2014, 01:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by InnerCircle View Post
I think that is a dangerous suggestion bro..

Just because she is TS wife, doesn't mean she cannot cry rape..

When that happens, it would be the situation "out of the pan, into the fire.."
bro,
in singapore law, there isn't any clause stating its an offense for husband to force sex on his wife. however, there is a clause which states that one of the duties of a wife and husband includes having sex.. not the exact words in that clause but the idea is there..

but then AWARE is trying to make that a law (husband rape wife..which is illogical).. IF that ever comes true, singaporean husbands are screwed for life..
Old 23-02-2014, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
parahuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

You are lucky bro , not to have kids and so it's easier to get out of it now....I have 2 young kids still and hanging around as I can't imagine leaving them...

So....I eat outside and have a regular FB...I never understood and actually don't care a darn now why she doesn't want it....just waiting for my kids to grow up be independent and then it's goodbye farewell.
Old 23-02-2014, 03:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
bobian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When i saw ur thread, my eyes immediately set on clicking this thread, because like u, i am in the exact position, where my wife does not want to have sex with me.

We just got married for a year and 4 months. But all these while, whenever i wanted sex, she just keep pushing me away , saying shes tired, or dont feel like doing it. Only once in a while did i get sex from her, but its not making love at all, she would jus lie down motionless, not even moan or wet, like im fucking a corpse. Sometimes she would jus say its pain, and i would have to stop.

I have tried investigating whether or not shes seeing someone behind my back and that leads to her not wanting to have sex with me, the result is quite a safe negative. Dont get me wrong, i love her as though we just got together, but the lack of sex is killing the rship. We would quarrel when i dont receive any sex, and she would say that all i think about is sex. But cmon, if u have not receive any sex for months, of cos thats what u'll be thinking about. I did sit down with her and have a good talk about this, saying the unhealthy status if our marriage, she just shrugged it off.

This is the reason why i came into this forum. I feel i should jus shut down my desire for sex my own way, by just doing it outside, getting it over and done with, so that i can go back home and face her without having to quarrel not receiving any from her. Yes, this is fucked up for fucking other girls outside and using this as an excuse. Im sure karma will bite me back. At least i know once i've cummed, i wont have the strong urge to have sex for the next few days. I can live my marriage life peacefully with her.

Even my nick is "bobian". Hahaha.

Im not fat, nor am i underweight, or have a belly. So in that aspect i dont think im that unattractive to her. Hell, our sex life used to be awesome, but it jus detioriated over the recent years. If u ask me why did i even marry her in that case, i would say i didnt marry her because of sex. But to say that if i knew i wont have a normal sex life whether or not i will still go ahead and marry her, now im starting to have doubts.
Old 23-02-2014, 04:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
happiee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by bobian View Post
When i saw ur thread, my eyes immediately set on clicking this thread, because like u, i am in the exact position, where my wife does not want to have sex with me.

We just got married for a year and 4 months. But all these while, whenever i wanted sex, she just keep pushing me away , saying shes tired, or dont feel like doing it. Only once in a while did i get sex from her, but its not making love at all, she would jus lie down motionless, not even moan or wet, like im fucking a corpse. Sometimes she would jus say its pain, and i would have to stop.

I have tried investigating whether or not shes seeing someone behind my back and that leads to her not wanting to have sex with me, the result is quite a safe negative. Dont get me wrong, i love her as though we just got together, but the lack of sex is killing the rship. We would quarrel when i dont receive any sex, and she would say that all i think about is sex. But cmon, if u have not receive any sex for months, of cos thats what u'll be thinking about. I did sit down with her and have a good talk about this, saying the unhealthy status if our marriage, she just shrugged it off.

This is the reason why i came into this forum. I feel i should jus shut down my desire for sex my own way, by just doing it outside, getting it over and done with, so that i can go back home and face her without having to quarrel not receiving any from her. Yes, this is fucked up for fucking other girls outside and using this as an excuse. Im sure karma will bite me back. At least i know once i've cummed, i wont have the strong urge to have sex for the next few days. I can live my marriage life peacefully with her.

Even my nick is "bobian". Hahaha.

Im not fat, nor am i underweight, or have a belly. So in that aspect i dont think im that unattractive to her. Hell, our sex life used to be awesome, but it jus detioriated over the recent years. If u ask me why did i even marry her in that case, i would say i didnt marry her because of sex. But to say that if i knew i wont have a normal sex life whether or not i will still go ahead and marry her, now im starting to have doubts.

bro just curious if u and TS before getting married do you guys encountered the same problem? If yes why still proceed to get married? If No, then obviously something was going wrong to end up like this ...
Old 23-02-2014, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 174 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1885 / Power: 20
bigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant futurebigmannow has a brilliant future

Go for marriage counselling maybe ?
Old 23-02-2014, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 278 / Power: 11
jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!jazp is one of the Best!

cos some men/women think of marriage as the end goal. once they got married, they think sex is no longer a need.. thats why there is still cold joke about how when a couple were at the church altar about to be pronounced husband and wife, the man thought he has gotten a wife who gave him the best bbbj and at the same time, the woman thinks gosh yes thats going to be my last bbbj for him.. no wind no wave (in chinese) so there must be some truth in that cold joke..
Old 23-02-2014, 05:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 11
bobian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by happiee View Post
bro just curious if u and TS before getting married do you guys encountered the same problem? If yes why still proceed to get married? If No, then obviously something was going wrong to end up like this ...
No, before marriage my sex life is good. Not sure abt ts. But it wasn't as good as our first year.

Like i said, I didn't marry her for the sake of sex. But doesn't mean I wanna enter into a sexless marriage...
Old 23-02-2014, 06:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 409 / Power: 15
freezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterfreezetheDB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

sometimes during stressful or busy periods (note: some can have years of extended stress), one may not really think about sex. Any pockets of freetime they prefer to relax and nua, or indulge in their hobbies or favourite tv shows, so sex is at the bottom list of their minds.

I too sometimes prefer to indulge in my own hobbies as I have very busy working hours. My own experience/solution is to get the romance back. There was this period when me and my wife were having very little sex, then we went on a date, bought her gifts just like back in the dating days, reach home we had sex, 2nd round she initiated and work me out by BBBJ&CIM. She said that session was really good (but my performance was as usual, abt 5-10min max) because I was very gentle and loving the whole day.

see, emotion and mind affects how one perceives things
Old 23-02-2014, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 779 / Power: 16
HCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to beholdHCKing is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Intltuk View Post
Seems like u almost never had sex since married.
I have one question.....How on earth did both of u end up marrying each other?
marriage is not so much physical needs but emotional needs. its always good to knw that there's someone beside u who can understand and be supportive towards u. that's the good point of getting married. those who marry out of sex only will be in 4 a tougher time when the woman lost interest in sex or the sex has gotten boring as there r no longer any other compensating factors to hold on to the r/s.
Old 23-02-2014, 07:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 12
LateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLateHunter deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

if you want to really go for rape, why not try red spider from one of the bros here.. Maybe can get a stronger version mix with red wine..

Then slowly cuddle her and fondle her hair and slowly kiss her neck.. she will try to say no but we all know she will want it in the end. I think that will be a rape at least she enjoy..

If above else dont work, I am sorry to say you married a sexless wife. Satisifying your needs elsewhere will help only in the short run. Dont tell me you dont want a family.
Old 23-02-2014, 08:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 247 / Power: 12
Intltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIntltuk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HCKing View Post
marriage is not so much physical needs but emotional needs. its always good to knw that there's someone beside u who can understand and be supportive towards u. that's the good point of getting married. those who marry out of sex only will be in 4 a tougher time when the woman lost interest in sex or the sex has gotten boring as there r no longer any other compensating factors to hold on to the r/s.
I agree tat sex should not be the main reason for getting married...but for most couples...it is part of the equation. TS story is tat since the beginning of their marriage, the wife is refusing to hve any....which is puzzling. Like u say, sex can get boring...but that will be after a certain time being together....not at the beginning of a marriage.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1