The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 53 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 12
hi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to beholdhi2u is a splendid one to behold
Re: Grabhitch

Eagerly awaiting your updates!
Old 28-06-2017, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
I resisted, shook off his hands,stood up and yelled at jj. "I didn't say I want to play, I already told you I will listen to you play!" I have destroyed the romantic ambience.
Jj: "cool down, ok ok" he stood up and hugged me. "I'm sorry ok"
I pushed him away, "don't touch me! Do you know me very well? Don't act as if you are, I want to go home now! Now!" I had turned hysterical.

Jj: "Yy I'm very sorry, I didn't know you will get so upset. Ok I send you home now"
Me: "i will go back on my own" I stormed out to his living room towards his door.
Jj: "I get a cab for you"
Me: " no need,I can get on my own"
Jj: "ok if you insist" he went to take the bouquet as I have brought it with me to his place. "Don't forget your tulips"
He handed the flowers to me but I threw them on the floor. Seriously I do not know what got into me, I was being so unappreciative and rude to jj. I do not like people to tell me what to do.

I could feel he took a deep breath, opened his door and let me go. I was lucky he didn't turn violent and locked me in....
Wow... that escalated quickly.

Can't help but think of that scene in Jacky Cheung MTV where his lady kept turning suddenly hot and suddenly cold hahah...
Lost count of the times I was on the receiving end of it

Old 28-06-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
GlobeYale deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story sis, pls keep going
Old 28-06-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 8
yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!yying is one of the Best!

I was waiting for the lift. My mind was thinking will he beg me to stay or he will let me go?

Jj: "do you really to go? I'm sorry ok, I didn't know you will get so upset." He hugged my back tightly. Jj didn't give up. I sort of regretted my actions and soften my heart. In order to reverse my willful actions, I laughed!
"Just joking with you! Want to see how you react!"
Jj cheered up and laughed as well "did I pass?" I kept quiet and smiled. He kissed me on my forehead, "Yy you are so special, I want to get to know you more" and held my hand to bring me back to his age partment. I didn't answer him. Our third kiss! So simple yet so sweet. We behaved like a new couple. I almost forgot I'm married.

It was getting late and jj said he will prepare dinner. I picked up the bouquet and placed them on the table. I felt bad seeing the petals and leaves on the floor.
Me: "where's your broom?"
Jj: "in the store room, Wah you want to be my maid now"
Me: "shut up! I want to clear the mess on the floor" His store room is pretty tidy. I saw a box of frames & pictures at a corner. The wedding pictures of him & his ex wife. Caught a glimpse of it from the side, they look compatible and his wife is quite sweet looking. However, I felt that I looked better. Yes, egoistic I know. I wondered why they split up.
I swept the floor, went to the kitchen to clear the rubbish, washed my hand and also to see how jj was getting on with dinner preparation.

Me: "jj, what are we having tonight?"
Jj: "aglio olio" he was cutting the garlic. I also saw chilies and parsley on the side.
Me: "so plain?"
Jj: "it will be the best aglio olio"
Me: "haha, so confident!"
Jj: " I will also bake a chocolate molten cake"
Me: "all my favorites! You are so creepy"
Jj: I told you I have selective memory, I remembered all that you said"
Me: "thanks Lor"
Jj: "don't disturb me, you go wait for dinner to be served"

Felt so sweet that a guy is preparing dinner for me. I went to his sofa and I dozed off after all the drama. Probably an hour later, I felt a nudge, "yy, wake up, dinner is ready!"

I jumped up! Omg, I checked that i'm still dressed. You know those drama, when gals woke up finding themselves naked! Phew! I overthink and I hoped I didn't drool. I wanted to brush my teeth to freshen up. Can't wash my face else my make up will be messy, I have make up stuff but no skin care in my bag.Jj laughed at me and told me to get a new toothbrush from his toilet cabinet. I went to his toilet, looked at the mirror. I got a shock! My hair is in a mess! I felt so awful! Image gone! I quickly tidied my hair. I can see that jj maintains his place clean for a guy who stays alone. Simple guy with minimal stuff in his toilet. I opened his cabinet, looked around for new toothbrushes then at a corner I saw a box of condoms. He is a guy and has his needs after all....
Old 28-06-2017, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by seventynine View Post
Wow... that escalated quickly.

Can't help but think of that scene in Jacky Cheung MTV where his lady kept turning suddenly hot and suddenly cold hahah...
Lost count of the times I was on the receiving end of it

Jacky's classic song! This is the first time, I'm watching this video. OMG the car, the pushing of hands away scenes! The scenes are so fitting to mine!

Am I sharing too much trivial stuff? 😂
Old 28-06-2017, 12:30 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi2u View Post
Eagerly awaiting your updates!
Thanks for your support!
Old 28-06-2017, 12:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
austim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Please keep going sis!
Old 28-06-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2614 / Power: 20
draven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond reputedraven78eric has a reputation beyond repute

Getting a hard on liao but story still not reach the peak...

I'M CIM KING
Old 28-06-2017, 01:25 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 96 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15537 / Power: 21
crackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond reputecrackpod has a reputation beyond repute

nice..please do continue with updates.
thanks!
Old 28-06-2017, 01:47 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
tsc2828 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Lovely experience sharing sista..
Old 28-06-2017, 03:48 PM
Samster

So many questions in my mind. I might be the number don't know how many gals he brought home. Does he usually take so much effort to have sex? Isn't is easier to pay and get the job done? Rather than going through Grabhitch to know gals and bringing them home? So much pattens? I guess jj is looking for some thrills. I opened the new toothbrush and brushed my teeth. Jj is also using Colgate, my favorite toothpaste. We have a number of things in common.

By the time I came out, jj has already set the dining table with the aglio olio and wine glasses. The setting was quite strange as the 2 plates are side by side. Usually we will dine opposite of each other. I didn't comment much and sat. Jj poured the wine into my glass. "Your favourite Chardonnay"
Me: "you went to buy it?"
Jj: "nah, I happen to like this as well"
Me: haha ok, you sit and eat as well!" Jj sat beside me. Feeling is similar like where we got to first know each other in the car. The aglio olio is not the best I had but considering his effort, still edible though is quite spicy. Then is time for dessert. Jj plated his molten cake with strawberries and vanilla ice cream. I cut the cake and can see the lava oozing out, quite a success! He only made one cake for me. I told him we can share it. Very impressive for a guy like him to cook.

I do not like to share food with people but I shared with jj. We finished the whole bottle of wine as well while we chatted. Jj made me feel so comfortable and my guard is down.

The ambience made me laid on his shoulder and hugged him. Jj reciprocated as well. Not long after, he started to plant his lips on mine, I didn't reject him. It's our forth kiss. Jj is a good kisser, his lips are so soft and his tongue movements drove me very high and excited. The only uncomfortable thing is his spects. I could feel that I'm getting so wet. The dining chairs were not very comfortable and he carried me to his bed. Felt good in his arms. While I was lying on the bed, he did a striptease. I could see the full view of his erected dick and I was admiring him.

"Your turn" jj said cheekily.
Me:"let's take a shower first"....
Old 28-06-2017, 04:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 535 / Power: 18
rh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of lightrh8611 is a glorious beacon of light

So looking forward to next episode! Keep it cumming

By the way, there are only a few toothpaste brands, not difficult to be common lol
Old 28-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by rh8611 View Post
So looking forward to next episode! Keep it cumming

By the way, there are only a few toothpaste brands, not difficult to be common lol
Can don't burst my bubble? Lol. There are a few ok! Colgate, darlie, sensodyne, systema, pearlie white. At least 5 brands I can think of,20% chance to be common!
Old 28-06-2017, 04:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by draven78eric View Post
Getting a hard on liao but story still not reach the peak...
These are foreplays!
Old 28-06-2017, 08:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1174 / Power: 14
seventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud ofseventynine has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by yying View Post
Jacky's classic song! This is the first time, I'm watching this video. OMG the car, the pushing of hands away scenes! The scenes are so fitting to mine!

Am I sharing too much trivial stuff? 😂
By trivial stuff, that should be the self-conscious self-image frenzy thoughts running through your head when you woke up on his sofa lol...
Dunno why but I was reading them in a girl's voice hahaha! This is what make your story unique though

In hindsight, this 吻别 song is not very auspicious for this lovestory...
One with the same melody but a more meaningful lyrics would be:

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1