The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 28-08-2019, 11:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 324 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2260 / Power: 17
whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johndick View Post
Haha, that is kinda right, based on my hearsay and her pictures. Same reason why I didn't try Long Nu or others known to be wild.. prefer the more ladylike demire type.
Angel not really that wild wild la bro.
U can try her once to test.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
greeniebeanie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Tried LI Rou from Slg and I have to say she is quite good.
Look wise she just OK to me but boobs however man made so this is the downer part but above all her service I can say is quite good now at the current MLs I tried.

Massage wise u can skip. She goes all out to please you.
When I 1st entered her apartment she already hug and gave me kisses.
Showered alone and massage was very brief so massage lovers can skip as this not her forte.

Sensual wise was quite good mean I haven't tried most or all MLs out there but she is one of the better ones I find.
Bj was acceptable to me not that that good but ok and she was hardworking and no complaints even when I took abit of time to cum.
Ended with hj and cim and took it all but threw away in the toilet later la.

And I was surprised when she came back from the toilet she immediately aroused me and gave a 2nd bbbj.
Wah lau not even 2 mins she attack again so I naturally ko la, old man already. But still she play with it.

She very cheerful and a playful lady so some bros may not suit that lively., cheerful and playful type.
Talked for a abit after the session and she will still lick my ears kiss my nape and whisper sweet nothings too.

RTM - sure why not but not so soon cos got personal things to take care of.
glad you enjoyed the session bro! her cheerful and playfulness is the reason why i support her so much haha cant find any other ml that can match her level so far..
Old 28-08-2019, 11:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 339 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1562 / Power: 6
Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Franco_Barsei View Post
Nice. I would say Zhuzhu and Bella from the current batch have pretty sharp features too.
Oh yes ZZ definitely sharp featured, but somehow overall just not as gorgeous as those 3 I mentioned. I feel ZZ smile doesn't have the killer charm. Donna and Hebe smiles are perfect. For those whom still remember Feel, I love her smile too, just very alluring.

Bella I yet to try though.
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 124 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2335 / Power: 21
Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Angel is not the pretty type. Frankly, the JS gals, past and present, aren't known for their mugs.

Only Ningxia can be considered reasonably pretty, and I'm being impartial here.
Samster

whoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond reputewhoizzit2 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by greeniebeanie View Post
glad you enjoyed the session bro! her cheerful and playfulness is the reason why i support her so much haha cant find any other ml that can match her level so far..
Yup I did enjoy my session with her. 😊
Really cheerful, lively and playful gal. 👍
Old 28-08-2019, 11:48 PM
Samster

Johndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant futureJohndick has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by whoizzit2 View Post
Angel not really that wild wild la bro.
U can try her once to test.
Her venue is one which I detest lol.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1073 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3358 / Power: 11
SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by LittleBluePill View Post
She may make u sad by cancelling you on your appointment.
But after a session with her, u will feel your persistent is worth it.
Lol.

Just finished a session with Nat. I'm a happy man again.
Not bad can see some kind souls up you..

Very soon you'll be out of oblivion but next time you know what not to reveal/say hor..

Good lor she never aeroplane you.. This period is income making opportunity so she best if she fulfill her appointments..

Waiting for latest post: Lil'tempt, TwinTowers, lt0l0tl

PM me if I haven’t up you yet.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:49 PM
Samster

Quote:
Her venue is one which I detest lol.
Oh ok wat near ktv some more😂😂
Old 28-08-2019, 11:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 42 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 6
JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!JLamb is one of the Best!

Quote:
Purely and solely on looks, Donna is my gold standard. Ai La not too far behind. If current crop, Hebe is prettiest IMHO.

Prefer sharp features feminine looking gals with megawatt killer smiles. Too wild kind of feel not suitable for me.
Agree.

Donna has left almost a year. She's still on many bros' minds. But broke many hearts.
Ai La might have settled her house's renovation, if her reason is to believe.

Hebe is still here. I like her politeness. I like her service too. She's soon getting a cat as her pet.
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tska13 View Post
Which one is hebe? Cannot find leh
Unlisted at the moment for personal reasons.
Samster

SMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond reputeSMRTLTD has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Angel is not the pretty type. Frankly, the JS gals, past and present, aren't known for their mugs.

Only Ningxia can be considered reasonably pretty, and I'm being impartial here.
Nah..

NX is far from being "reasonably" pretty.. Her wet market auntie sounding voice also quite annoying..

YMMV, as usual..

Old 28-08-2019, 11:53 PM
Samster

Franco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond reputeFranco_Barsei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Nah..

NX is far from being "reasonably" pretty.. Her wet market auntie sounding voice also quite annoying..

YMMV, as usual..
Compared to her friends like Summer and Yiyi, yes.
Old 28-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Compared to her friends like Summer and Yiyi, yes.
Summer >>>>>>>>>> NX

YMMV, as usual..

Old 28-08-2019, 11:54 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMRTLTD View Post
Summer >>>>>>>>>> NX

YMMV, as usual..
Summer has boobies but no mug...
Old 28-08-2019, 11:56 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLamb View Post
Agree.

Donna has left almost a year. She's still on many bros' minds. But broke many hearts.
Not all feel that way bah.. I recall some Bros here saying she looks okay/average nia..

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder..

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1