The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old 15-11-2017, 11:15 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of
Re: Great Bonks

Quote:
Originally Posted by KOC88 View Post
Small full length one...doggied her facing it despite my useless back and pressed her against it for standing doggy. Song lor
Bro KOC88, seems like we both share the same taste in that position. If there is a mirror in the room, why waste it. I will recommend standing doggie + HK police uniform + hand cuffs (one of those toys for children, not real ones pls, me very gentle one) will be even more shiok. That's what I did on the level just above urs...

In case u wanna ask me where I get that uniform, u got to refer to my FR on the international FR thread... Hee hee.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:29 AM
Samster (Donor)

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16240 / Power: 39
KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post
Bro KOC88, seems like we both share the same taste in that position. If there is a mirror in the room, why waste it. I will recommend standing doggie + HK police uniform + hand cuffs (one of those toys for children, not real ones pls, me very gentle one) will be even more shiok. That's what I did on the level just above urs...

In case u wanna ask me where I get that uniform, u got to refer to my FR on the international FR thread... Hee hee.
I am not a regular doggie chap cos of back issues but how to waste the available material la...yes we seems to have this similiar liking. Great to know that bro bite Eliza has apologized. A big kudos for that. As for natural boobies i am also a firm supporter but the dearth of natural ones is not something that OKTs can control la...most bros also wish to have the biggest dick in the world but all these are beyond control de.
Happy bonking na

Last edited by KOC88; 15-11-2017 at 12:38 PM.
Old 15-11-2017, 11:51 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by (@^@) View Post

I want thai university uniforms...damn sexy... but the ones i found on internet very expensive.

any bro going to thailand. can buy few sets back?
Old 15-11-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 231 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4296 / Power: 36
Thialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond reputeThialover has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Time check @ 0257hrs...i am still being ravaged by her...no need to write FR, i am sure u guys understand what i am going thru😭😭😭
Wow! bro envy u leh.... can bring her out for supper...
Old 15-11-2017, 12:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 7
reddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyreddevil888 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:

Time check @ 0257hrs...i am still being ravaged by her...no need to write FR, i am sure u guys understand what i am going thru😭😭😭
nice live pic... slim waist with overflowing boobs
Old 15-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

KOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond reputeKOC88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by reddevil888 View Post
nice live pic... slim waist with overflowing boobs
Only have sexy clothings here according to Maggie Mee na
Old 15-11-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster (Donor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thialover View Post
Wow! bro envy u leh.... can bring her out for supper...
Song walk ard GM like a peacock
Old 15-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Dada - Thaifairy

Looks: 8/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Shower: 10/10
Bbbj: 8/10
Fj: 10/10
French: 10/10
Gfe: 10/10
Comms: 10/10

This girl remind me of another FL years ago i had from DH. That was great, so was this. Lol. Probably because of her short hair n slim body with natural B boobs. Feeeeeeling good ah. if can speak thai is score point, if cannot just be gentle n enjoy the session lor. 555

Now a days hor post FR like must post some pics is it? Then can consider as legit chiongster? 5555 so i must join a bit nitnoi ok laew na.

Below pics are given permission to share. I must say exclusively given. So please do not blame stable or girl if they don't give.

To me, the girl personal life n safety is very important hor. This i emphasize a lot throughout decade to all legit stables who operate honestly with good customer service.

Anyway got pic liao no need my session details! 55555

Thank u bro for ur continuous support
Old 15-11-2017, 12:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
thaifairy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
Niva - Thaifairy

Looks: 7.5/10
Body: 8/10
Boobs: 7.5/10
Shower: 10/10
Bbbj: 10/10
Fj: 10/10
French: 10/10
Gfe: 10/10
Comms: 10/10

Since today got time plus i happy i write one more FR. 555 before i go happy hour again.

Let me tell you why i happy. Because the place i went bring back A LOT sweet loving memories. 555 the girl also hardworking for me.

Niva pics actually not really look like her. Maybe the middle pic in thaifairy album look closest. Because i had Dada n Niva already so i must give a fair points for both looks. Dada score 0.5 better because of the way she look at me. 5555

Body wise actually both are slim n B boobs. Don't expect tua neh neh because they are natural body n frame. Enough for grab with my both evil hands.

I gave both full marks for many areas because I received king treatment 555 so if u didn't receive the same treatment please don't blame the girl ok? But i hope they also will treat u well la hor. Anyway they both different locations but each location have its strong points. I see bath tub i happy. 5555

Was greeted by niva with a smile as she open the door. Happily i step into the room. I suddenly feel more than 10 years younger 555 maybe the place still have that aura or my sperms linger around.

Niva was quite shy, able to speak some english. I pretended i duno thai so she try her best to chat me. She actually wanted to help me remove my socks which is part of the king treatment i had at the same place decade ago. But i told her not to kneel before me and do that because my heart too soft 5555. Ok la paiseh paiseh.

As i stop her n help her to stand up, i gently brush her hair backward behind her ears and look at her to tell her. "Kop khun kup". Her eyes suddenly blink with happiness and ask if i can speak thai. 55555 nit noi kup. She smile and started to undress me. Took my clothes n put them nicely. Now her turn to undress leh 555 she a little shy and turn her back against me to undress but i flash my self forward to tell her softly in her ear. "Chuay khun dai mai?" She get my message and i kisses her neck starting to undress niva.

By now she was naked. I caress her with my hands and feel her soft boobs. She closes her eyes n i gently place my nose against her face rubbing gently with kisses.

I grabbed her hand like a lover from behind her with my dick standing hard right between her ass. I lead her to the bathroom where we had a wonderful 30mins inside doing all the sweet stuff for each other. Haiz my sweet memories.

Out in the room. I jump into the bed waiting for niva. She came beside me with one hand touching my hairy chest look into my eyes and i attacked her with my soft kiss without waiting further. One soft kiss "muack" and i look into niva eyes again. She was shy 5555 so 2nd attack again with another soft kiss but this time my lustful tongue reach out into niva mouth. We started a little frenching and i halt again looking at niva. Trying to electric her with my charm 5555 she smile and in return, this time she move herself forward to french me. 555555 i win 55555.

As we french non stop. I pushes niva to lay on her back so i work my way down south to her nipples, navel, n pussy. I spread her legs apart and lick her pussy, lubricate it extremely. She twisted her body n moaned at time. I asked if she in pain? She say no. 555 hosei liao she like it. 5555

Working my way up again to french niva i grab her as we turn ourselves that now my turn to lay down on the bed. Niva catbath me n also move down south to bbbj. She licked it and suck it without reserve. Maybe repaying my effort eating her pussy earlier? I purposely moan "ah". She stopped immediately with my dick in her mouth n look at me. The funny part is she ask me "jeab?" With my dick still in her mouth sucking! 5555 i just reply her xiao la. 555.

Niva then put on the cd n ride me with all the juices flowing out from her pussy. I sat up n we exchange kisses again then stood up carry her and fuck her deeply till i am fully exhausted i place her on bed gently n we went for doggy. I grabbed her arms as she lean backward while i doggy her at bedside till i cum. Superb feel. 55555

Really enjoy myself because she work hard to please me. That place remind me of many old stables like royal, laser, fl88, beauthaiful, mystic model, club de oasis, paradise69 etc etc etc.....wa... the good old days.

Thank u bro, for we look forward for ur overnight support again
Old 15-11-2017, 01:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 462 / Power: 9
robotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of lightrobotman12 is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
Song walk ard GM like a peacock
Wa she so xialan 🤣
Old 15-11-2017, 03:12 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
FR for Pann By Customer.
Old 15-11-2017, 03:14 PM
Samster (A)

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1127 / Power: 15
TeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud ofTeeRukLover99 has much to be proud of
FR For Pann By Customer.
Old 15-11-2017, 03:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
heartless96 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Had Maggie from AA:
She wore a high school uniform like the picture. Freaking horny when open door flag stand up. First shot she lie down and too horny and shot fast. Her gfe gao gao must try.😎Must check her out.
Old 15-11-2017, 04:18 PM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3486 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108478 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by yashlro View Post
Hi bro, you mentioned "all okt". Please dont assume everyone who post FR is working for okts. I have been using live pics a few years back.

Picture speaks louder then words. It is easier for bros to judge and increase their chances to hit then miss. Please appreciate.

Thank you.
Well said bro!!!

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 15-11-2017, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 185 / Power: 8
Dobernite is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDobernite is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My take about photos is sometimes the girls will live to regret if these photos come back and haunt them later in their lives, especially those that tell too much about what they are doing here. They might be agreeable, but it might be a decision made in haste motivated by wanting more business.

I am glad some okt are careful n protect their girls on this. End of the day, ask yourself are you really trying to help them or just to brag about your deeds...

Helping them with tastefully taken ones perhaps....but showing more than needed or showing AV type? Just my opinion...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1