The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 15-04-2012, 02:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Any new girls update in this hse? I would want to revisit there some time next week..
Old 21-04-2012, 08:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Oreh View Post
Any new girls update in this hse? I would want to revisit there some time next week..
The 3 new party gals at HQ 1612 ..... one from Chong Qing that had arrived a few hours back is slim and classy ..... 2 more from Har Er Bing arriving in a few hours, one is 1.7m tall and her looks is so sweety while the other is bloody sexy, sure nose bleed

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-04-2012, 09:40 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1382 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
Errrr bro max, I thought some bros did mention that Ya Ya look like the Ling Ling that went back in Dec 2012 .... as for Si Si, she is here for almost for a year and I am sure you will have reject her last year, very "土" LOL ... now she is so charming ... all thanks to the power of cosmatic, just like look at Hong Hong

Ok ok dont say I never stell you, the 3 new party gals at HQ 1612 ..... one from Chong Qing that had arrived a few hours back is slim and classy ..... 2 more from Har Er Bing arriving in a few hours , one is 1.7m tall and her looks is so sweety while the other is bloody sexy, sure nose bleed
Wowow! Did I read wrongly, bro King?! Not one but three gorgeous lasses huh? Please let me know via PM once they commence work so that I can try to draw 1st blood at least on one of them ya?

Thanks a heap!

MaXxx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-04-2012, 09:51 PM
Samster

cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Wowow! Did I read wrongly, bro King?! Not one but three gorgeous lasses huh? Please let me know via PM once they commence work so that I can try to draw 1st blood at least on one of them ya?

Thanks a heap!

MaXxx
bro max, no need PM by normal standard, cuming Monday interview, next Monday start work lor .... do drop by for pre view and try Si Si and Ya Ya ...

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 21-04-2012, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1231 / Power: 18
Mr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud ofMr_Oreh has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
The 3 new party gals at HQ 1612 ..... one from Chong Qing that had arrived a few hours back is slim and classy ..... 2 more from Har Er Bing arriving in a few hours, one is 1.7m tall and her looks is so sweety while the other is bloody sexy, sure nose bleed
Great news for the 3 new girls! Waiting patiently for their names
Old 22-04-2012, 01:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 256 / Power: 14
Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!Alejandro88 is one of the Best!

Oh........Oh.......OH........

WelCum our Royal Highest Queens to HQ1606!

We all can't wait to taste the Queens' milk and abalones de!

Minister without Portfolio in the Ministry of Whores Office

The art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right moment but also to leave the wrong things unsaid at the tempting moment.
Old 24-04-2012, 05:01 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Oreh View Post
Great news for the 3 new girls! Waiting patiently for their names
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
Oh........Oh.......OH........

WelCum our Royal Highest Queens to HQ1606!

We all can't wait to taste the Queens' milk and abalones de!
Finally the names are out

Ling Ling is the Chong Qing gal, when she first walk into HQ 1612 (bro ale, think you really drunk with milk as you got HQ number wrong), she oks good but not very attractive ...now I have to say her looks really grows on me and she will be my target when they start work cuming Monday

San San is the tall 1.7m gal from Har Er Bing, round round cut cute face with blink blink eyes

Ting Ting is the prettiest of the lot .... and the way she purrrrrr with us at HQ, marks her to be a sexy pussy ... already 3 booking for her for 1st blood, lets see who is the lucky bro

Old 24-04-2012, 06:21 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Bro King, I did not realise till you mentioned, Tommy allows so many days of advanced booking, huh? This is really news to me. If I swing by, may I have the honour to request Tommy to parade his newbies for me to ogle at (at least) since I've missed the 1st to 3rd blood bookings?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 24-04-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Bro King, I did not realise till you mentioned, Tommy allows so many days of advanced booking, huh? This is really news to me. If I swing by, may I have the honour to request Tommy to parade his newbies for me to ogle at (at least) since I've missed the 1st to 3rd blood bookings?
bro max, you sure know Tommy well.... like all OKTs ... you can book all you want but you will have to be physically present to get the gals ..... maybe a 5 - 10 mins wait should be ok

Since you know Uncle Tommy, you can sure ask him to parade his new gals but most of the time they will just hang around the hall area ..... I think best to wait till they start work as they will look their very best

Old 25-04-2012, 11:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

So many reports on the new gals in HQ...buay loon and went there to look see myself.

I would say there's already a gem out of the three new gals!!

Looks like I have to be there more often..

Old 26-04-2012, 09:32 PM
Samster

Smile Just another bonk!

Just Another Bonk!

WL Name - Ya Ya
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 25 years (my guess)
Height - 1.68m (barefoot)
Home Base - L1612 (Tommy's den)
Misc Info - Debuted since Dec 2011

Looks - 6.9/10

There are many folks who claimed that she looks like the retired Ling Ling from the same house. In my opinion, only about 15% resemblance. Ling Ling is prettier and with sharper facial features. Don't get me wrong, she is very presentable if not, I would have rejected her. She has smaller eyes, wider facial shape and not so sharp nose versus Ling Ling. She has tinted long straight tress.

Bod - 6.9/10

Nice height for an Asian woman but she belongs to the bigger frame type ... Something like the retired Karen of 16W15 and Jin Sha of 3033. She is of average built but looks good in short body hugging mini dress with 4 inches stiletto heels ... Her body complexion is smooth and no tattoo or blemishes can be seen.

Tits - 6.9/10

She possesses B minus cup tits (may be closed to A plus cup) with pale brown nipples.

Pre-shower Routine - 7/10

She is accommodating and willing to move along with the flow but I can tell she ain't natural in this aspect. Points given for her excellent attitude albeit the ömph factor did not really exist ...

Shower - 6.9/10

She gave me a mild soapy body2body massage and we frenched a little in the shower.

Cat-Bath - 7.0/10

Good effort ... Just like JJ, she would use her pussy to grind my upper torso and my butts while cat-bathing me ... Shiok! But I don't really enjoy her suction method of cat-bathing ... I prefer WL to use their tongue to glide and row against my torso ...

AR - 7.0/10

Quite stimulating but if she employs more stimultaneous hand action would be idea.

French Kiss - 7.0/10

Passionate but not as responsive as I desire ... Nevertheless she did put in effort to french me deeply ... Highly appreciated!

BBBJ - 6.8/10

Lacking in variation ... Very mild and subtle hand action ... FYI, my standard for this department is very high ... Therefore do not use me as a yardstick. However, she is better than some WL and newbies.

FJ - 7/10

We adopted cowgal ride, doggie bonking (squarting) and missionary. She was tight and moist down south ... She was very accommodating in meeting my sexual needs.

Attitude - 8.5/10

Excellent! I have nothing to fault her honestly ...

Enjoy,
MaXxx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-04-2012, 10:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Semi-retired but cock was twitching so went down to my old den of sin - 1612. Felt great to be back in a familiar place of decadence. Tommy was the same old Lord of Vice in his familiar place behind the counter. The wreath of smoke from his Marlboro shrouding him made him seem like a genial Satan perched on his throne. Of course i wasn't there to talk with him but rather to ogle at the new chicks that were to be the new highlights of the Party Joint.

Call it providence or twist of fate but just then the three new chicks breezed in from their rooms to have dinner. I could not have been struck more dumbfound or made more lusty. I simply could not tear my eyes away from the three objects of lust and beauty parading before my eyes. This is the new lineup Tommy's horny customers can expect:

1. Ting Ting
- standing at act 1.6+m, Ting Ting is a picture of loveliness and looks like your average sweet sweet varsity gal. With B cups and a svelte figure, Ting Ting looks guaranteed to devastate her way to any cheongster's heart with the ease of a hot knife through butter. Saw her with her hair bunned up and I must say she really looks like a school gal. Saw a photo of her with light make up and hair down; she looked out your typical fresh graduate having a great nite at St James.

2. San San
- dwarfing me at 1.7m, San San exudes confidence and seems like your typical just married housewife eager to please her hubby. Couldn't see her cups but she looks a tad voluptuous. Can't tell if she would fall into the commando or GFE category but gut instinct tells me commando.

3. Ling Ling
- now this babe looks like a man killer. Standing at abt 1.6+m, Ling Ling looks like a foxy babe out to snare the nearest man to fuck him silly. I was struck by her very elegantly straight nose and had fantasies of rubbing my nose against hers. Figure-wise she looks svelte but I could be wrong and missed the killer-body lurking under her clothes.

With these three babes the number of party gals in 1612 is now 10. The party starts tomorrow with a full cast of 10 starring, in addition to San San, Ling Ling and Ting Ting, the following six Heavenly Willow Beauties:

1. Qing Qing
- Don't let her looks fool you. One peek into those eyes of hers would mesmerise me and before you know it, you are being led by her into the room to be fucked and not to fuck. The China actress He Jiayi looks like her.

2. Si Si
- a vision of loveliness. Her bountiful cups will keep your eyes transfixed on her bosom and she's fair fair fair! Watch out for her electric eyes!

3. Yi Yi
- remember that sweet petite secondary school mate you always wanted to fuck? Relive your teenage fantasies with Yi Yi who looks 16 but fucks like a veteran. Liu Yifei looks somewhat like her.

4. Bo Bo
- Pint-sized with boobs so big that my big hands were not enough to hold them all. Very gentle gal, so gentle that I almost felt like a monster ravishing her.

5. Ka Ka
- oh la la, I was almost destroyed by her. B cups but so dripping with GFE that I wanted to bring her home. I would classify her as a manja queen with sound surround capabilities, as loud as Malaysian Sally.

6. Ya Ya
- Tall beauty with legs that seems to go on forever. Looks like your typical executive but when the door is closed, drops her guard and looks so fragile that you instinctively want to protect her. Not for the faint hearted.

And of course we have our Malaysian Datin Dada who has the biggest boobs in the house and a butt so perky that it would send any man into a fever.

San San, Ling Ling and Ting Ting start work tomorrow. With a full cast of 10, the stage looks set for the biggest party to hit GL since PRC gals had hit GL by storm.

Oh boy, I'm gonna be so broke!

Doomas
Old 30-04-2012, 12:07 AM
Samster

Dude, thanks for the introduction on the newbies ... I did not see you in action at the other side of the fence as often as you used to be huh? Are you gonna draw 1st blood on one of the newbies come tomorrow? Are you gonna unleash your specialty on the newbies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
1. Ting Ting
- standing at act 1.6+m, Ting Ting is a picture of loveliness and looks like your average sweet sweet varsity gal. With B cups and a svelte figure, Ting Ting looks guaranteed to devastate her way to any cheongster's heart with ...

2. San San
- dwarfing me at 1.7m, San San exudes confidence and seems like your typical just married ...

3. Ling Ling
- now this babe looks like a man killer. Standing at abt 1.6+m, Ling Ling looks ...

Doomas

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 30-04-2012, 09:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithevans View Post
So many reports on the new gals in HQ...buay loon and went there to look see myself.

I would say there's already a gem out of the three new gals!!

Looks like I have to be there more often..

Hmmmm I think I know who you target .... luckily not my cup ... LOL

Old 30-04-2012, 09:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Semi-retired but cock was twitching so went down to my old den of sin - 1612. Felt great to be back in a familiar place of decadence. Tommy was the same old Lord of Vice in his familiar place behind the counter. The wreath of smoke from his Marlboro shrouding him made him seem like a genial Satan perched on his throne. Of course i wasn't there to talk with him but rather to ogle at the new chicks that were to be the new highlights of the Party Joint.

Call it providence or twist of fate but just then the three new chicks breezed in from their rooms to have dinner. I could not have been struck more dumbfound or made more lusty. I simply could not tear my eyes away from the three objects of lust and beauty parading before my eyes. This is the new lineup Tommy's horny customers can expect:

1. Ting Ting
- standing at act 1.6+m, Ting Ting is a picture of loveliness and looks like your average sweet sweet varsity gal. With B cups and a svelte figure, Ting Ting looks guaranteed to devastate her way to any cheongster's heart with the ease of a hot knife through butter. Saw her with her hair bunned up and I must say she really looks like a school gal. Saw a photo of her with light make up and hair down; she looked out your typical fresh graduate having a great nite at St James.

2. San San
- dwarfing me at 1.7m, San San exudes confidence and seems like your typical just married housewife eager to please her hubby. Couldn't see her cups but she looks a tad voluptuous. Can't tell if she would fall into the commando or GFE category but gut instinct tells me commando.

3. Ling Ling
- now this babe looks like a man killer. Standing at abt 1.6+m, Ling Ling looks like a foxy babe out to snare the nearest man to fuck him silly. I was struck by her very elegantly straight nose and had fantasies of rubbing my nose against hers. Figure-wise she looks svelte but I could be wrong and missed the killer-body lurking under her clothes.

With these three babes the number of party gals in 1612 is now 10. The party starts tomorrow with a full cast of 10 starring, in addition to San San, Ling Ling and Ting Ting, the following six Heavenly Willow Beauties:

1. Qing Qing
- Don't let her looks fool you. One peek into those eyes of hers would mesmerise me and before you know it, you are being led by her into the room to be fucked and not to fuck. The China actress He Jiayi looks like her.

2. Si Si
- a vision of loveliness. Her bountiful cups will keep your eyes transfixed on her bosom and she's fair fair fair! Watch out for her electric eyes!

3. Yi Yi
- remember that sweet petite secondary school mate you always wanted to fuck? Relive your teenage fantasies with Yi Yi who looks 16 but fucks like a veteran. Liu Yifei looks somewhat like her.

4. Bo Bo
- Pint-sized with boobs so big that my big hands were not enough to hold them all. Very gentle gal, so gentle that I almost felt like a monster ravishing her.

5. Ka Ka
- oh la la, I was almost destroyed by her. B cups but so dripping with GFE that I wanted to bring her home. I would classify her as a manja queen with sound surround capabilities, as loud as Malaysian Sally.

6. Ya Ya
- Tall beauty with legs that seems to go on forever. Looks like your typical executive but when the door is closed, drops her guard and looks so fragile that you instinctively want to protect her. Not for the faint hearted.

And of course we have our Malaysian Datin Dada who has the biggest boobs in the house and a butt so perky that it would send any man into a fever.

San San, Ling Ling and Ting Ting start work tomorrow. With a full cast of 10, the stage looks set for the biggest party to hit GL since PRC gals had hit GL by storm.

Oh boy, I'm gonna be so broke!

Doomas
So bro doomas, who is the one to have a taste of your speciality?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1