The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 07-07-2008, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 757 / Power: 20
fatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to beholdfatboy is a splendid one to behold
Re: 25 year old Petite/Small PRC Girl $50 per shot

tks bro for the reminder, my mistake...starts with 8 not 9...sorry TS for the mistake...my losses for not meeting her today...
Old 07-07-2008, 10:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 314 / Power: 18
1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by fatboy View Post
tks bro for the reminder, my mistake...starts with 8 not 9...sorry TS for the mistake...my losses for not meeting her today...
No Problem Bro Hope you enjoy yourself other day. Take good care k

What time is it ? Its TIGER TIME !!!
Old 07-07-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 441 / Power: 18
amity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find betteramity is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by amity View Post
"no network connection temporaily...... pls try again later....good luck "
Ok can get through liao....network problem.....

Buddy 1tigerboy, u like my report boh?
KNN regret trying her first, now jeopardise my missions plan
Be happy, be funny.
Life is short, like signature, just a few words only.
Old 08-07-2008, 12:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
mgrover is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1tigerboy View Post
Any way bro with more than Point 15 + 3 FR who are interested in this SYT, PRETTY Xiao Li, pls PM me for contact.
Hi Bro,

Can i have her contact? thanx a million..
Old 08-07-2008, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Commander, here my FR as promised.
Bros, pls scroll to rating if you dun have a minute.

Final Verdict:

Look: 8/10 (Bro TS, KNN she is your cup of tea and u so stingy to rate her look)
She is 25yo, but she look like 21yo to me….oh gosh…. or i need to check my eyesight?

Body: 8.5/10
- very skinny, smooth complexion and fair but not snow white.
- Ht:1.50m;
- Wt:very light, me old man can lift and throw her to the bed;
- Boob: same size or slightly meaty than FF one in bro jazz***z thread
- vital stat : i est. 32A-23-33. (very close to FF’s body if my memory dun fail me)

Service (foreplay, FJ …..): 5/10
She has a large room for improvement. Not a clock watcher, don’t rush u to cum, willing to please ur request in changing position. But….. she will change up, bath and wanted to leave after the sexxion. (She is like HZ in bro k*****0 thread, maybe will TCSS wif u for 5 mins if have chemistry). Skip her if u want GFE 10/10 (confirm she CMI to my standard).

After talking to her, I understand that her personality is quiet and unsociable type. She don’t stay back TCSS because she afraid that bros will get annoyed when she is not chatty. Anyway found her not that bad, though not really sociable still but is friendly and she dont talk very loud....no strong accent of PRC. Can more bros help to train her to be better service-oriented?

GFE: 2/10 (at first) ; 6/10 (after case review). Hope to see some more improvement as I dun wish to pay to be a counselor every time.

Damage: $60 (with BJ automatic w/o request) + room and CD boh pao.
RTF: Yes. My heart tells me to gif her chance. For her, I will give a RTF report.

Who will take her fourth blood? (i think i know who will cheong down tomolo evening )

Just tried Xiao Li on Monday afternoon

Sori not much mood to write FR on this gal, bro 1tigerboy

no chemistry (no gfe) with her lor

whatever bro amity mentioned i concurred.

She is rather tanned and petite and my first impression is machiam like a thai gal. Looks very young but her dressing CMI ytd cos i find it outdated - sori.
Told her so. Moreover she got some strand of armpit hairs which is a turn off for me.

Really skinny and not much of a talking. SOP treatment though got BBBJ.... initially wanted to raise price to S$70 but i told her i heard the damage was $60 all in..... she said ok.... BBBJ was ok but rather short and machiam rushing to cap me and wanted to finish FJ fast.

In fact she din bathe me b4 action leaving me to wash myself..

RTF : Sori.... definitely no.....

Thanks to TS for sharing but sori not my cup of tea.
Old 08-07-2008, 04:41 AM
Samster

1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!1tigerboy is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
Just tried Xiao Li on Monday afternoon

Sori not much mood to write FR on this gal, bro 1tigerboy

no chemistry (no gfe) with her lor

whatever bro amity mentioned i concurred.

She is rather tanned and petite and my first impression is machiam like a thai gal. Looks very young but her dressing CMI ytd cos i find it outdated - sori.
Told her so. Moreover she got some strand of armpit hairs which is a turn off for me.

Really skinny and not much of a talking. SOP treatment though got BBBJ.... initially wanted to raise price to S$70 but i told her i heard the damage was $60 all in..... she said ok.... BBBJ was ok but rather short and machiam rushing to cap me and wanted to finish FJ fast.

In fact she din bathe me b4 action leaving me to wash myself..

RTF : Sori.... definitely no.....

Thanks to TS for sharing but sori not my cup of tea.
Bro, i am very very sorry to hear your kind FR.

I will call her again to tell her to improve, i not her OKT so just an advise to her, if still got FR that is like yours. I will not share her no. again.

Sorry bro... very sorry ....

Old 08-07-2008, 04:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Ok can get through liao....network problem.....

Buddy 1tigerboy, u like my report boh?
KNN regret trying her first, now jeopardise my missions plan
I like your FR just like what i feel. but she never improve lol. tommorrow i will call her again. i already told her, she need to improve then got many business. she said she will but she never. Wow lao...

Sorry to bro that she never treated well. very sorry ....

Old 08-07-2008, 05:01 AM
Samster

I will not give out her contact until this Thursday 10/07/08 , i will RTF her this Thursday.

I will tell her where to improve, but if she still dont care dont care one. I will not give her no. to any bro anymore.

I dont want bro over this forum to feel unhappy. Very sorry ... Very Sorry...

My first sharing is bad. Pls forgive me. Thanks

Old 08-07-2008, 05:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 20
Monkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud ofMonkey4 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bro, i am very very sorry to hear your kind FR.

I will call her again to tell her to improve, i not her OKT so just an advise to her, if still got FR that is like yours. I will not share her no. again.

Sorry bro... very sorry ....

bro 1tigerboy, pls lah - not your fault... and dun take it upon yourself that it is your duty to ask her to improve lor... no need to stress yourself... To each his own.... really thanks for sharing but certain things like gfe machiam based on each gal's personality and ya btw 1 thing must stress to her cos i no heart to break it to her - pls shave armpit.... and oso frenching is not allowed so guys pls respect her hor cos i think she wanted to keep it for her bf only. She is sincere but just inexperienced only.
Old 08-07-2008, 05:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monkey4 View Post
bro 1tigerboy, pls lah - not your fault... and dun take it upon yourself that it is your duty to ask her to improve lor... no need to stress yourself... To each his own.... really thanks for sharing but certain things like gfe machiam based on each gal's personality and ya btw 1 thing must stress to her cos i no heart to break it to her - pls shave armpit.... and oso frenching is not allowed so guys pls respect her hor cos i think she wanted to keep it for her bf only. She is sincere but just inexperienced only.
Thanks Bro, but i am someone who always go for(or work till) the best so i will feel very bad when i do something wrong.

Anyway your friend up me. thanks to him.... thanks ...

Old 08-07-2008, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 111 / Power: 19
porcupine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyporcupine deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing lah..... no need to feel bad cos to each his own.... maybe one day u will become like walabis and denden7070 leh... finding GEMS along the way
Old 08-07-2008, 05:39 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by porcupine View Post
Thanks for sharing lah..... no need to feel bad cos to each his own.... maybe one day u will become like walabis and denden7070 leh... finding GEMS along the way
Thanks Bro... Thanks for your support

Old 09-07-2008, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19188 / Power: 25
ken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond reputeken6890 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I will not give out her contact until this Thursday 10/07/08 , i will RTF her this Thursday.

I will tell her where to improve, but if she still dont care dont care one. I will not give her no. to any bro anymore.

I dont want bro over this forum to feel unhappy. Very sorry ... Very Sorry...

My first sharing is bad. Pls forgive me. Thanks
bro 1tigerboy , this is not your fault la , agree with bro Monkey4 ,
don't no need to stress yourself , infact you have try you best to help her , if she don't improve herself to keep more buniness than we shall consider not to help to recommend her lo .
The spirit of sharing here is to let bro here have a happy bonking with money well spent right hope she will listen after you tell or teach her this thursday when you RTF her and thanks effort of sharing also
Old 11-07-2008, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken6890 View Post
bro 1tigerboy , this is not your fault la , agree with bro Monkey4 ,
don't no need to stress yourself , infact you have try you best to help her , if she don't improve herself to keep more buniness than we shall consider not to help to recommend her lo .
The spirit of sharing here is to let bro here have a happy bonking with money well spent right hope she will listen after you tell or teach her this thursday when you RTF her and thanks effort of sharing also
Thanks bro

Old 11-07-2008, 12:19 AM
Samster

Just RTF this evening with Xiao Li.

Told her to shave off her armpit hair but she told me she dont dare cause if shave le it will grow even more.

She got armpit hair but not a lot.

Today she good good stay with me for 1 hr, told her dont Fxxk le fast fast run away from us. Can talk cock sing song with us, this will improve her service.

As for BBBJ and BJ, bro who wanted longer can tell her. She love to get bonk... today the bed is wet because of her jucy

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1