The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
hayhay, hcbj, HKCAD, io2io3io2io3, m00tix, manhood1900, schwing, slicker69, Wakeup123, wpns

Old 31-03-2015, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by tianyou77 View Post
I got a request frm a indo maid asking me to get her pregnant , she wanna go back already. She wans a baby... she said she will raise e baby alone. Wat will u do? Btw she dun know my real name, my add n dun even have my actual num. I dun think tats a threat..

Funny request right...
if she is pretty and tall and healthy and have good body, then shoot inside la, otherwise back off
Old 31-03-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
sammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
I got a request frm a indo maid asking me to get her pregnant , she wanna go back already. She wans a baby... she said she will raise e baby alone. Wat will u do? Btw she dun know my real name, my add n dun even have my actual num. I dun think tats a threat..

Funny request right...
I would say dun be stupid. She have nothing to lose and u have tons to lose.
Old 31-03-2015, 07:48 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 910 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6033 / Power: 20
francined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond reputefrancined69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPussy View Post
if she is pretty and tall and healthy and have good body, then shoot inside la, otherwise back off
if she is pretty, tall and healthy with good body, would she be a maid????
Old 31-03-2015, 08:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6376 / Power: 17
DrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond reputeDrPussy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by francined69 View Post
if she is pretty, tall and healthy with good body, would she be a maid????
yes, i encounter before.
Old 31-03-2015, 08:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Funny request right...
ive had this request before my advice go for it and if after they try to tell u to help just don't answer fill her pussy up as much as u can and enjoy
Old 31-03-2015, 08:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
outatowner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

fr time

had some free time on a Saturday nite meet up with this pinay maid quite a big lady but very pretty and big tits about 38, then back to my place for an overnighter,jump in shower she soap me all over and later we in bed can only do normal position as a big lady but feel ow so good,love the look on her face as we fuck I shoot with condom on,later she gives nice massage all over I feel horny again I get inside again,this time shoot on her big tits she was a big girl but really turn me on thinking of a second go
Old 31-03-2015, 09:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 133 / Power: 13
4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy4getful deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Today saw a maid, carry many groceries, wanted to ask her whether need help. Then there is a chinese old man drive a nice car coming for her. Thought its her sir, cos his look can be older than her father. She put the thing inside the car n she sat infront thought maid would normally sit behind. She got height, good look, solid figure, wearing slipper, t shirt n short sexy jean pant. She acts like she is the mistress commanding the old man, don't look like a maid. Maybe really is his young wife
Old 01-04-2015, 01:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jorndoe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

been chatting some up but usually no reply in wechat! any bros got maid contact to share? pm me pls?
Old 01-04-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 906 / Power: 19
tianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to beholdtianyou77 is a splendid one to behold

Tks for e feedback. I might skip her offer. I dun wish to have a blood line of mine in another country n not knowing how is my kid doing... seem very cruel..
Old 01-04-2015, 10:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4514 / Power: 13
starbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond reputestarbuck has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Funny request right...
Never, never do that, unless you agreed to keep in touch with her and fly back and see her time to time.

You want your off spring there to come here and put up in the local newspaper front page looking for you?

"Pa Pa , I am here, where are you????"

台湾人整天街上喊 当选 当选
香港人整天街上喊 反 反 反
新加坡人整天在歺桌喊 兴! 旺! 發!
Old 01-04-2015, 11:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 154 / Power: 19
Eric 1234 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEric 1234 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Got a contact on line asking me to pay 50 for fun......nowadays maid want S 11 only, not like last time where those looking for fun, but still got some who want fun
Old 01-04-2015, 12:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
panerai1950 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have this encounter too. know her on line. Add her in the morning, after some chit chat afternoon she offer her service for BJ for $50. initially did not want but managed to nego to FJ for the same amt. I have some apprehension at first. but the small brain took over the big brain. Actually turn out quite nice. The girl BJ skill is good. Petite figure which i like. Did with her a few times. Did it in the car too. It is exciting. Thinking abt it now, give me the itch
Old 01-04-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 166 / Power: 15
heartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samsterheartkorr is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Funny request right...
she is telling you that she wants to XXX with you la...
Old 01-04-2015, 01:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eric 1234 View Post
Got a contact on line asking me to pay 50 for fun......nowadays maid want S 11 only, not like last time where those looking for fun, but still got some who want fun
50$ ? you got away easy

A few now ask upwards of 100 $ and insist that it is to cover their no-salary employment for first few months of work here !
Old 01-04-2015, 01:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 406 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5561 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Funny request right...
That happened to a pinay nurse (like more than 10 years ago) .. didn't know she got preg, went on long leave and then from her friends found out she delivered a baby, but she refused to say who is the father ..

Me feeling guilty, or thinking so, tried to ask her but she plain refused to say who did it .. unless it was somebody other than me ..

she just said she is getting old and as a nurse, she knows beyond a certain age, children will have issues .. etc. etc...

And a friend also managed to get another pinay preg, same stuff, she refused any money or any help

And in Philippines, DNA test etc etc can confirm the father but the legal obligation is very minimal, and the women also are hard headed and don't want any money from the fathers .. (as seen by many maids and bar girls who prefer to work even as a prost, than get the dues from the father .. )

But coming from a Indo, it's a bit odd, then again, I agree, I have very or nearly no mingling with Indos !
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1