The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-08-2004, 02:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of
Re: Maid for Sex

Quote:
Originally Posted by proprimate
More good news, after nice slow talk wit her, she agreed to give DISCOUNT to all existing bros who had tried her. For new ones, first one as usual and then subsequent ones u qualify for the discount! She said $80 for 2 hrs! I said wow!

That works out to be $40 per hour or $20 per half hour which is less than what I pay for those OKT's ceweks along the streets. Still remembered paying $40 for a 25 min fuck in a dirty hotel with reception calling me after about oni 20 mins and the ger service aso not so good.

I like to take my own sweet time with no rush and not so much hole in my pocket. Well, bros there u have it, enjoy! Cheers.

thanks for the lobang yet again bro...but alas...I've lost her number...if you can help once again...
Old 25-08-2004, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 701 / Power: 21
happybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to beholdhappybonker is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Bros,

I've sent out the contact for the ger FIFI to those who requested her plus some newbies for the horny 'maid'. Cheers!

Bro Proprimate........Any chance for a REP 1 guy like me to be included in your elite sharing circle ?
Old 25-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
sk2000sg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bros,

I've sent out the contact for the ger FIFI to those who requested her plus some newbies for the horny 'maid'. Cheers!
Bro Proprimate,

You have mention of senting our request to FIFI, I have been on your waiting list since 3 week? it take too long ! Just to check when is my turn?

Hope to have the reply soon.

Thanks
Old 25-08-2004, 02:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 22
proprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find betterproprimate is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bros,

Check ur PM. Cheers!
MATE means Prostitutes & Pricks mate

BTW, the avatar is the rear view of JULIA, the FL.
Link to her pics (with compliments to Bro Tallman): http://www.bubbleshare.com/album/517953.88366dd55d9
Old 25-08-2004, 11:29 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 23
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
More good news, after nice slow talk wit her, she agreed to give DISCOUNT to all existing bros who had tried her. For new ones, first one as usual and then subsequent ones u qualify for the discount! She said $80 for 2 hrs! I said wow!

That works out to be $40 per hour or $20 per half hour which is less than what I pay for those OKT's ceweks along the streets. Still remembered paying $40 for a 25 min fuck in a dirty hotel with reception calling me after about oni 20 mins and the ger service aso not so good.

I like to take my own sweet time with no rush and not so much hole in my pocket. Well, bros there u have it, enjoy! Cheers.
Some guys will be lame enough to quote u,$40 dlrs for 1 hr or maybe even wanna have half hr session for $20dlrs.I believe when this is quoted it should be a package deal for 80dlrs for 2 hrs and there should not be any division.Some guys are real gd in calculation when comes to this.
Old 26-08-2004, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 136 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1000 / Power: 23
faithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud offaithevans has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bros,

Check ur PM. Cheers!

Thank you bro!!!
Old 26-08-2004, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
makop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samstermakop is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Finally managed to book her at 11 today.

Seriously, she look way too good to be a maid when i open the door. tcss for a while then started frenching each other and with some digging, can feel that she's relly wet already. Proceed to shower after and she bbbj me in there and after about 15 minutes of it, proceed to the bedroom for the sexsion. She went on top of me and after 5 mins she seems to have came as my groin area got really wet and 5 mins later swtiched position and ride her missionary and after about 10 mins unload my shot. intend to go for second round but was too tired as it was a rather hectic week so the action end there.

like most of the brothers rating, she's worth the money and she's not bad consider she's an indon maid.
RTF: yes

really thanks to bro proprimate for sharing the contact.
Old 27-08-2004, 03:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
yingchong33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

a very big thks to bro Proprimate & RC38.

finally met up with her today at 1210am, she's late by 20mins as i told her i wanted 3 hrs. guess i'm her last client for the day. jus finished having supper with her and jus reach home. time now 3.30am

at the end of the session, the bed was wet stained by our sweat and her pussy juice. didi also cannot stand after cumming 4 times and end up with love bite on my chest .she's 1 star performer, even some GL cat 150 service is no where near hers.

her boss would be back tomorrow she claimed. so i guess everybody incl me has to wait for awhile b4 bonking her again.

again a very big thks to RC38 & Proprimate and pls check yr pm. i've dropped some nos for u guys
Old 27-08-2004, 08:14 AM
robertking

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingchong33

finally met up with her today at 1210am, she's late by 20mins as i told her i wanted 3 hrs. guess i'm her last client for the day. jus finished having supper with her and jus reach home. time now 3.30am

at the end of the session, the bed was wet stained by our sweat and her pussy juice. didi also cannot stand after cumming 4 times and end up with love bite on my chest .she's 1 star performer, even some GL cat 150 service is no where near hers.

her boss would be back tomorrow she claimed. so i guess everybody incl me has to wait for awhile b4 bonking her again.

again a very big thks to RC38 & Proprimate and pls check yr pm. i've dropped some nos for u guys
I am venturing into dangerous territory.
No doubt the girl's service is superb, etc.
But I think it is also quite clear to me that she is not a maid.
Cannot understand the statement "her boss would be back tomorrow she claimed". Do you mean she still claimed to be a maid?
Old 27-08-2004, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 477 / Power: 21
laodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of lightlaodi123456789 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertking
But I think it is also quite clear to me that she is not a maid.
Cannot understand the statement "her boss would be back tomorrow she claimed". Do you mean she still claimed to be a maid?
Why is it clear to u that she is not a maid?
Old 27-08-2004, 08:35 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789
hm..i think i am willing to bet $10 with u tat she is currently not a working maid here in sillypore. if i am right, will win u $5, lose , give u $10.
Old 27-08-2004, 08:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 219 / Power: 20
RC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRC38 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yingchong33

No problem Bro anytime
Old 27-08-2004, 08:40 AM
robertking

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana
hm..i think i am willing to bet $10 with u tat she is currently not a working maid here in sillypore. if i am right, will win u $5, lose , give u $10.
wow big bro,
do I have a share in this?
Old 27-08-2004, 08:42 AM
robertking

Quote:
Originally Posted by laodi123456789
bro read through the posts and analyse yourself.
believe me I am bystander and it is not difficult to spot.
Old 27-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by robertking
wow big bro,
do I have a share in this?
1st, never call me big bro... here in cyber space, everyone is same level.

2nd, u very kuku, go tell tat ger my nick in SB. how the hell she know my nick here? i already told u, she is very very DAO. did she ask u r u handsome?

i think, later afternoon, u use another phone to call her, speak to her. have patient, she got attitude, but, worth it.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread