The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You

Notices

FL Dome 1 - The Land of Smiles comes to You Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
1998, 2001, 99babe, alice, ally, AsiaConsort, Babyface, Bell, bibi, boob, candy, Cartoon, Cassanova88, Coco, denisee, Dolce, Dream, empire, FantasiaBabes, ferlin, Friday, gangansg80, grace, hookersclub, Irene

Old Yesterday, 11:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 61 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 366 / Power: 6
Kathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find betterKathingod is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Great Bonks (STRICTLY for sponsored gal only)

Flora -GX
https://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=984971&highlight=

Looks: Very cute. Not too far from the pictures provided

Body: Slim with nice boobs and ass.

BBBJ: She has a delicate touch and technique.

FJ: Missonary, doggy, cowgirl, you name it she will accommodate.

Old Yesterday, 11:39 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 137 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 13
hybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to beholdhybridsystem is a splendid one to behold

Heard that Nami GX was back. Book a 90mins with bro FG on the 1st day of work. OKt was good la. Gave me a small discount, appreciated his steadiness.

As in may FRs, Nami was a beau, looks and body sure got standard. If not how to work in top gentlemens club. Slim down alot when I saw her.

Service wise was not perfect but the killer is her GT skills. Noobies sure kena KC by her.

Spend 1st 20mins catching up with her before doing the deeds. After hugging and chatting again for another 30mins. Only manage 1 shot. She told me on her 1st day return, not much customer, only 4. And I told her maybe becos a man like to try new girls. Hahaha

So bros do give her a try or rtf... But hopefully don't kena gong tao by her. 😂

Don't know how long will she be staying this trip... Probably will rtf 1 more time before she leaves. Recently budget tight, so got to spend wisely. So if got to spend the money, sure it will be for Nami.
Old Today, 12:44 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 282 / Power: 1
KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!KCmePLZ is one of the Best!

Stable: 7th Heaven
Horse: Bernice

Power power power! She ticked every box for me.

From the day I saw her on tele I already aim, die die must squeeze out time to visit her, and did just that today. Already read a few reviews for her and OKT also told me feedback was very good. So I went today more excited than usual.

Greeted me with a big smile. Very pretty lady. Pre MILF, looks slightly older than advertised photos but she's really really pretty. I feel damn smitten by her after the whole nine yards. The vibe is like your hidden mistress happy to see you type.

She's very well maintained, her body is slim and sexy. Beautiful eyes and wore coloured contacts. Nice nose nice lips, aiya just pretty la. Whole session I kept staring at her until she damn shy haha.

After shower she told me to lie down and she got to work. Her cat bath is one of the most thorough I have experienced. She really took her time to lick and kiss every inch of my body. When she kissed my neck, she would moan softly in my ear while brushing her nails on my upper thigh. My goodness me. Bit my ear and whispered to me, 'I'm horny".

After covering every inch, she moved down below and started below my balls at the G spot area, and slowly moved up to the balls until I cannot take it anymore. Her BBBJ skill is just amazing. Every sound was heard. Plop plop, pok pok, gulping, gagging, moaning, slurping. Wa piang. And she will let her saliva drip down my shaft and massage HJ abit before continuing. I will RTF just for this experience again. Can deepthroat too, I'm not big, but still.

I stood up by the side of the bed to cap on. She said wait. She knelt on the bed and sucked on my nipples while giving me a rotating HJ. Dude she really knows what she's doing man.

Started with standing doggy, me standing and her on the bed. The best moment was when she put her shoulders down and used her hands to spread her ass for me. Her moans just want to make me pound harder and harder.

Moved into CG but only few mins I told her to swap missionary. Actually it's because I cannot hold in already. I lay her on her back and leaned down to lock lips. And just like another review I read said, she will 'cum' together with you. Real or not I don't care because it's just damn shiok. She really whole body tense up and clamp up with a loud moan.

Offer water and massage after that, cuddling, chatting. I'm smitten by her. Oh ya, found out she's only here for 10days because she worked in a massage shop for 2-3days before. I may not post my RTF session but I sure go back to her.

One hell of a gem I won't be surprised to see her price increase. But I hope not lol.

Some live pics bros.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1