The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 27-04-2015, 11:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4462 / Power: 14
skyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond reputeskyscrape has a reputation beyond repute
Re: clean massage joint with chio masseuses who like to tease

anyone can share pls ? thanks

Queue List: empty
Old 27-04-2015, 11:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 12
Hefe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can share location pls?
Old 28-04-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
Hilux is Cool - loads of Potential

Could you please PM the location thanks.
Old 28-04-2015, 06:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1842 / Power: 17
fatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant futurefatedz has a brilliant future

Shares location?
Old 28-04-2015, 07:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1816 / Power: 11
Tuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant futureTuanehkia has a brilliant future

Please share location
Old 28-04-2015, 09:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whitehorseturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugsy4400 View Post
Been several times and this is my first post!!

Like many said, you really need to know the tight girls to make this place worthwhile. I also think even if you dont get the teasing girls, it is clear that those not teasing know what the others are do - attitude stinks at times.

I know 3 of quality, and likely same as the rest of you do too.

PM me if you want to share and I will share back too.

My experience has been as follows, first 20 mins back massage and getting out the aches and pains. Then disposables are dragged down a little and you have to lift your hips up to let them slide down, then you get the best ass crack massage with the most amazing HDLY. The HDLY is incredible, but it is at its best when its not expected. That "Will they wont they" moment is always the best and one of the peak or low points of the massage.

After which, turned over for tummy massage and chest with the elbow constantly bashing my rod. Then my disposables were brought to my knees to make some space, but it was all sensual and as many say, they didnt get the happy ending . (Sure a few bros are keeping some secrets back!!! And i bet these girls have a good laugh making us all think we get special treatment others dont haha )

If anyone is keen to know whom i get, pm me and i will share. Pls share too and help boost my ratings as this is my first post!
Bro, my first time here, mind to share location? I'm eagerly wanted to try out this place...please PM me...
Old 28-04-2015, 09:44 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
whitehorseturbo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Erotically Daring!

Please share location bro, thanks !!
Old 29-04-2015, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 16
wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!wacko69 is one of the Best!

After my 5th attempt at this joint, finally found a ml which makes me wanna return for her. Made a booking in the morning for a slot in the afternoon, manage to reach the carpark 5mins before appointment time but damn, there is 5 cars waiting for a slot. Join the wait for 3mins before deciding to venture to another parallel parking area nearby and wala, got a lot hidden and block by a kuku bmw driver whose parking is so damn kayu that he manage to block the front lot with his big backside protruding out of the lot by easily 50cm. Thought to myself today may be a lucky day.

Went into the spa, took a quick shower and change to the disposable brief and proceeded to prepare myself to lie down. Knock knock, i heard her saying "r u ready" i replied "ok". Once she step in i told her my towel is wet and need a new one. She stood there for 2 secs shell shock and ask if i know chinese. Arhhhh, stupid me! Forget all about the fact that she is from prc. Anyway manage to catch a glimpse of her. Quite decent looking and slim. Started off wiping my feet with a small hanky and begin to massage my back and shoulder. All this while we were chatting like i am her regular customer. Her massage was definitely hard and can feel that she is really using her might to massage me as i can feel her panting as she talk to me. She also adopts long stroke and brush all the way down to the butt crack area while standing infront of the bed. Shiok!!

After turning realised that time really flies. Already 1.5hrs gone. Front massage was pretty sop. Or rather i am enjoying talking to her so much that i didnt pay much attention to her massage skills. All i can say is she does tease without going overboard.

8 out of 10 for this session.

Definitely will return for her and hopefully will be able to give her higher ratings.

By the way, the only down side of this session is that the sexy receptionist is not around hence lacking some visual stimulation before and after massage.

Last edited by wacko69; 29-04-2015 at 06:34 PM. Reason: addition
Old 29-04-2015, 07:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
flyingnerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Share location please. I've got 1 with massage lady below 30 to share. Pretty
Old 29-04-2015, 07:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
clarician1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyclarician1981 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Can share contact and location please?
Need a good relaxation from my kids whinning.

Many thanks!
Old 29-04-2015, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
dwong is Cool - loads of Potential

Shared location please. Having a bad ache and stressed too. Thanks
Old 01-05-2015, 12:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Heavenly Feeling!!!

Heavenly Feeling!

I have just realized that the chio and sex-appealing Receptionist who works in the day shift is Lxxxa ... She actually double up as an outlet Manager according to the Masseuses ... The nite shift Receptionist is Sxxi ... Nite shift Receptionist is not so hot but youngish, funky, fair and adorable ... I think she has good frontal assets as well albeit she didn't reveal much of her assets in her dressing, at least to date but I can visualize her yummy asset profile from the sideway ... At least a C Cupper ...

I went for my regular Masseuse ... Everything was as per normal as far as the massage routine is concern ... Except during the oil massage procedure, I was still in prone position ... She used a scissor to cut away one-side of the disposable brief ... Obviously for her to assess my erotic zone later ...

I felt that it was more kinky and erotical this way instead of simply pulling the whole disposable brief down ... As she stimulatingly slided her oil laced hands from the tail bone thru my ass crack and then my scrotum ... "Same story" happened when I was lying on my back ... She stimulatingly slided her hands from my inner upper thigh to my ass-crack and scrotum ... and eventually ended at the V-zone ... Subtlely touched my hard rod ... I must say the feeling was sheer heavenly ... Out of this world ... I was like gonna ejaculate soon as my hard rod was in full erectile state ... I was in a state of Heavenly euphoria! Words alone can't describe this feeling vividly ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-05-2015, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
adiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyadiumboi deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hi bro, can share contact? Thx in advance!!!
Old 01-05-2015, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
Tomley is Cool - loads of Potential

Hi Senior bros pls share location via pm...will exchange my info too..thx
Old 02-05-2015, 02:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 17
Marblecat deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Heavenly Feeling!!!

I have been out of action for sometime, and thanks to the generosity of some senior brothers here, went to looksee a couple of places recently.

I visited what could euphemistically be called a sister outlet. Definitely a proper, clean massage place, quite professionally set up. I was impressed by the size and image of the premises. I passed by a couple of therapists and generally they were young, pleasant looking types, some what could be termed chio bu.

I took a chance to just see whoever they randomly assigned me and went to the room. Goodness, the disposable briefs were really umm, brief. As luck would have it, I was assigned an older lady. Don't get me wrong, she's pleasant, definitely not ugly (in fact, she looks like an older version of an infamous lady involved in a recent legal court case), but if you were there for an SYT you would be disappointed. Very customer oriented, asked me where my sore spots were and if pressure used was ok.

Strictly-Massage wise, I would rate her above average but not great. Bear in mind I have had GOOD TCM massage before, compared to those she wasn't even close, but definitely miles above piano playing. She was also very hardworking and spent much effort on the sports / martial arts injuries I had pointed out to her. Quite a good chatter too. Complimented me on my physique and flirtingly said I should be popular with the ladies.

Fair amount of teasing, but as somebody said, not overboard. Doing my lower back, she pulled the briefs completely below my butt and worked hard at the area. Cupping each cheek with hard then less strength, it was a good pure massage / teasing mix.

It got more interesting when she worked on my legs. Actually she had pulled the briefs back up when she was done with my back so I thought that was that. What she then did was pick at those little points at the brief hem / lining when it tightened around the holes for the legs, and she tore them! So basically when she massaged my legs, she had free and complete access straight up into the butt, inner thigh, and pelvis. I think further description would be unnecessary.

This was repeated when I was asked to flip over to lie on the back. The massage was good and she went in right into the V and pelvic bones, brushing the tingly bits nicely without ever crossing the line into the overtly GQ territory. Mind you, enough of this, and mature lady or not, it gets your blood racing and makes you wonder how she could possibly not pop the GQ!

Ended nice, clean, and professional. Pleasant overall experience. Great ambience for the quality of massage. Perfect if you wanted a good massage, but not necessarily into a happy type of ending, but wouldn't mind some teasing.

The place was crowded by the time I left but I understand the crowds are unpredictable.

Hope this was pleasant reading. Please do not ask me for contacts or details, especially if you are a junior account with no history; instead, kindly ask the senior bros here as they were the ones kind enough to share with me, and I respect their wish to keep details private.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread