The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2015, 04:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 161 / Power: 12
Aladeen is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAladeen is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: gold point massage at taman sentosa

48rm calculate from where bro?
everytime i went there i pay 136 rm, even now increase liao.

batin i dun think u can request 20 min here.
Old 29-04-2015, 01:10 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aladeen View Post
48rm calculate from where bro?
everytime i went there i pay 136 rm, even now increase liao.

batin i dun think u can request 20 min here.
Definitely not, as I was quoting a comparison of the price of batin only in GP vs batin only in other joint.

The advantage of having batin service in GP at rm48 is that the fee is inclusive of the use of the room plus manhood therapy in 20 minutes duration.

In GP, customers have to take up minimum 1 hour massage session unlike in other NL joints which can opt for batin straight plus the use of room ONLY without massage.

Example : one NL mp in mount Austin charge rm70 for half hour batin plus the use of room but no massage. Roaming charge separately. Normally I will negotiate from rm50 to rm30.

There is one I know, the NL joint charge rm30 for half hour massage or rm58 for one hour massage but batin and roaming service charge separately and must be enjoyed within the massage time of half hour or one hour depends on your choice of duration of massage.

Now getting more and more NL mps start to provide half hour massage service. The reason was due to some customers are desperate and only want to rub melon and release and not really interested in the massage provided by the masseuse as they know NL girls in those joints only know how to play piano nia.

And the joints jolly well knows that there is a demand for hj+roaming open this option to the customers. By doing so the NL girls also earn quick buck because not only they charge the use of the room but also charge batin and charge roaming in a short duration, end up able to take more customers, both in a win-win situation.

Most of the NL working in GP for example also depend on batin service to supplement their income. The massage fee commission that they get are very minimum, say one hour massage charge of rm60, at most their commission is rm20 per hour whereas batin fee they get a large proportion of it and the joint gets a small portion of it.

That is the reason why some masseuse in GP will discourage you to take up a longer session (2hours) but to settle for one hour instead and keep persuading customer to take longer batin extension time so in this way they can generate a higher income for themselves...

The less calculative ones in GP will not be very particular on the massage and batin duration...
Old 29-04-2015, 10:44 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 381 / Power: 11
DarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find betterDarknightJB is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Concur with local best

I too am not so keen on massage service now. I visit NL joints just for 30mins
Batin & AR. If it's just batin.. I may opt to go elsewhere.
AR is the highlight..
As she play with your didi.. You can explore up north & sometimes if u are lucky .. down south.

There're a few I've visited .. They do allow AR but it's a bit expensive.

Cheers
Old 01-05-2015, 10:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 78 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1779 / Power: 14
darth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant futuredarth.vader has a brilliant future

Haven been to this joint for sometime, especially with departure of my fave fifi. Decided to give it one more try today.
No 23 (Martini)
Massage: 7 (a bit too soft but cos i asked for not so hard :P)
Looks: 7 (pleasant looking, slim). Very chatty, started by telling me her family problem (money). Was tired so didnt continue chatting with her after awhile.
Batin: passable, not v sensual but ending still a happy one nonetheless
Damage: 148 (1hr massage + 40m batin).

As bros mentioned, this place is getting more and more expensive with no compensation in quality of gals and facilities. Trying to get my last chop on the membership card for free massage then boycott this place for good, or at least until they improve.
Old 03-05-2015, 01:39 PM
Samster

localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Nowadays the NL quality in terms of looks and services in sentosa branch really dropped until quite terok terok.

New girls like vivian, Kath, etc also does not make any difference and nothing special. If want to revive or bring back the time when there are many angpai NLs, a complete re-structuring / re-shufflement / transfer from permas / recruitment+handpick of the NL is required.

On the other hand, permas branch fortunately still have more younger and prettier NL like amy, angel, lily, etc and their massage skill also quite satisfactory.
Old 03-05-2015, 11:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 517 / Power: 18
brucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of lightbrucee is a glorious beacon of light

Hi guys,

For your info Angie did not quit but took 4 months leave and went back her hometown. Same good standard and nv short change timing. She still use timer when she start her massage. One thing to note is that the water heater not working. Was told that it's quite frequent on Sun and maybe is because of some construction nearby.

Hope it's helpful.
Old 06-05-2015, 10:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 77 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 855 / Power: 19
6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold6600 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by brucee View Post
Hi guys,

For your info Angie did not quit but took 4 months leave and went back her hometown. Same good standard and nv short change timing. She still use timer when she start her massage. One thing to note is that the water heater not working. Was told that it's quite frequent on Sun and maybe is because of some construction nearby.

Hope it's helpful.
Yeah...
Plan to visit Amy this Friday...
Old 06-05-2015, 05:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 66 / Power: 13
cheatingchris deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Perma Jaya branch which girl provide power service
Old 11-05-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

repeated post
Old 11-05-2015, 01:47 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sleepy80 View Post
Bro, you seem very familiar at GP. Any idea where is FiFi working now, please PM me. I always get her to service me but dunno she no longer there.

If you know where Luna working can let me know too. TIA
I have tried to message fifi but there was no response from her.

Went goldpoint sentosa today and sorry will have to tell you this bad news.

Was told that your favourite fifi has already gone back to her hometown in Selangor, heard maybe getting married, no more coming back leow.

As for luna, she has quited and work somewhere else, they (counter & ML) got no idea where she has been to.

Bro brucee is rite, angie is back to town, who is good in anus, penis and body massage...

There are 2 new young malay girls in sentosa branch, haven't tested their skill yet.

1) Kath or Cat - look 7.5/10

2) Vivian (golden hair) - look 7/10

Kelly working hour now change to 1pm-8pm previously was 5pm-12am.
Old 11-05-2015, 01:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

I heard from fifi that she & zack have opened their own MP somewhere in Tmn U.
They offer package rm168 for 1 1/2 hour, consist of body massage, batin & body scrub. Cant remember well.
2Nd floor, above workshop or accessories shop, not sure.
havent tried myself
Old 11-05-2015, 02:29 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
samsungXP7 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

can confirm the shop and location?
Old 11-05-2015, 08:16 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
zorroblack deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Simple fr
GP permas
NL: lyly
In term of massage 7/10. Batin sensual enough. Know how to wake up my bro. Overall the ML need to improve how to pleasure their customer because the damage not cheap at all.
Old 11-05-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 10
Zapy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
They offer package rm168 for 1 1/2 hour, consist of body massage, batin & body scrub. Cant remember well.
havent tried myself
been there, tried and yes service is great. I do have the name card.
Old 11-05-2015, 10:25 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3710 / Power: 21
sleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond reputesleepy80 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
havent tried myself
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zapy View Post
been there, tried and yes service is great. I do have the name card.
Bros, can you please share with me shop name and actual address. Will up you 11 pts in return, thanks
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1