The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 09-07-2012, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 14
mrbigmrbig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymrbigmrbig deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
North bridge road Jua Gen

Was feeling a strain on my neck to decided to get some simple massage. Honestly not looking for anything special. Decided to walk along north bridge road and came across a Spa. Along the road and look very clean.

Enter the spa. Met by this tkb, early 20's. Avg looking but I noticed huge headlights under her tshirt. Informed 1hr 45$. Not wanting to walk too much I decided to give it a try.

Unit has several rooms, all with attached bath. Was told to bath. (I was the only one in the place). Than surprise surprise she was the one to come give me the massage.

After 30 mins, of above avg massage. She ask me can use oil? I was... Er ok. Than, facing down. She suddenly grabbed my balls from behind and gave me a real nice ball massage. Of course gq came up. But only JG... I was.. WTF let's do it... Turned around and she lifted her top, revealing a nice full C cup under red lacy bra. Damn turned on. As she did me, I teasingly auto roam and started to suck those tits. She never reject. I got naughty and put hand into south pole and Ooops. Wet wet wet. Started to finger her and she whispered $200/- I was. Walao so expensive!!! She breathed harder and said ok. My punishment is $150/-.. Since I was all hard and she wet and she never reject anything. I decided WTF. Why not... Fingered her till she shuddered and she did an awesome HJ.. Shot my load and left a happy man.

Race: Tkb
face: 7/10 ( abv avg look )
Boobs: 9/10 ( great c cupper )
HJ: quite shiok. 8/10 ESP the ball massage.
Dmg: 45 + 150 (bit expensive but was a great lunch Release)

Cheers all!
Old 09-07-2012, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
duanehneh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: North bridge road Jua Gen

bro..can intro?
Old 09-07-2012, 05:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
vpkum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm the location? Thanks
Old 09-07-2012, 06:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 19
SA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSA23 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigmrbig View Post
Was feeling a strain on my neck to decided to get some simple massage. Honestly not looking for anything special. Decided to walk along north bridge road and came across a Spa. Along the road and look very clean.

Enter the spa. Met by this tkb, early 20's. Avg looking but I noticed huge headlights under her tshirt. Informed 1hr 45$. Not wanting to walk too much I decided to give it a try.

Unit has several rooms, all with attached bath. Was told to bath. (I was the only one in the place). Than surprise surprise she was the one to come give me the massage.

After 30 mins, of above avg massage. She ask me can use oil? I was... Er ok. Than, facing down. She suddenly grabbed my balls from behind and gave me a real nice ball massage. Of course gq came up. But only JG... I was.. WTF let's do it... Turned around and she lifted her top, revealing a nice full C cup under red lacy bra. Damn turned on. As she did me, I teasingly auto roam and started to suck those tits. She never reject. I got naughty and put hand into south pole and Ooops. Wet wet wet. Started to finger her and she whispered $200/- I was. Walao so expensive!!! She breathed harder and said ok. My punishment is $150/-.. Since I was all hard and she wet and she never reject anything. I decided WTF. Why not... Fingered her till she shuddered and she did an awesome HJ.. Shot my load and left a happy man.

Cheers all!
HJ for $150??? U spoiling the market lei.

wherever you go in the world you will be lonely island
Old 09-07-2012, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
wetworks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro. Pls share location & contact. Tks.
Old 09-07-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
Robert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

TS,

$150 for HJ? OMG. I went a place last night tarma with FJ only cost me $150 include room and CD.
Old 09-07-2012, 09:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 30 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1485 / Power: 20
ttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud ofttenneb has much to be proud of

TS.. HJ $150.. if FJ wat? $500? ..
Old 09-07-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Quraisy is a Helpful and Caring SamsterQuraisy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yah bro kinda steep for the price to pay.
At $180 i can get a good f**k...
Old 10-07-2012, 09:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

but yet got Roberts asking for contact......who said the economy is not doing well????

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 10-07-2012, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 112 / Power: 14
Robert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyRobert68 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky_panky View Post
but yet got Roberts asking for contact......who said the economy is not doing well????

lol, thats a good one.
Old 10-07-2012, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1650 / Power: 17
fabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant futurefabteo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by wetworks View Post
Bro. Pls share location & contact. Tks.
wah u machiam like contact collector leh..... all ur 60 posts asking for contact.. u Av or what????
Old 10-07-2012, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 76 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3068 / Power: 15
romidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond reputeromidogdog has a reputation beyond repute

OMG !!! HJ cost $150 ? Ur nick mrbig refer to Ur sml bro ? Can afford also don't pay this kind of super rate bro!! rest assure in no time they will ask for $300 for a hj !! Cos they think we sporean men are so desperate !!! .
Old 11-07-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 14
Giantbb is a Helpful and Caring SamsterGiantbb is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrbigmrbig View Post

Cheers all!

thats not the price for JQ bro, U got chop and implicated us indirectly coz north bridge rd is quite short. it will spread very fast. my 2 ct worth
Old 11-07-2012, 02:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 19
hanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhanky_panky is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Robert68 View Post
lol, thats a good one.
Sorry lah bro, not referring to you hor.....

You can silent all the people on earth but you cant change the size of your PENIS or add 2 balls to make u a MAN.
Old 11-07-2012, 04:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hanky_panky View Post
Sorry lah bro, not referring to you hor.....
It has nothing to do with the economy. It goes to show we have many stupid people around us

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1