The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
Happydragon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
[True Story] An Unexpected One week of adventure tour..

I'm new here.. Searched for forums after this lady (in this story) told me abt her findings for notti items, got into here.. Guess maybe should share my story here.. Cause couldnt believe that it's happening to me.. Also wondering if people will want to read this adventure.. Haha.. So let's begin...

It all begin when i met this girl on a tour..
We were on an outdoor adventure trip.. So on the way back to the main Malaysian Island, we were chatting on the boat during the 5+hour boat ride..

She's someone.. Hmm.. Small size, sweet looking girl with nice curves, looks attractive in her bikini.. (saw it as she wore to the beach)

We exch facebook, started chatting, only to realise that's she's going to be on a one week leave soon.. She wants to get out of SGP..

I suggested that we can travel together since we have the same hobby.. Somehow she agreeed without any doubt..

As it's also her birthday during the trip.. I decided to plan for a small surprise.. The intention was purely hope to make her happy.. And with all the very last minute organzing, interestingly, we ended up on a public road trip to North Malaysia. 

Everything was pretty normal during the journey up North.. Except we are both tired by a 12 hour long night bus journey.. Everything settled peacefully when we got to our beach resort.. 

Having knowig each other for less than a month, i arrange for extra mattress as the resort has no rooms with 2 single beds. So the plan for me was to sleep on the floor.. 

However, after entering the room, while i was tryin to organise my mattress, she said it's fine, we can share the queen size bed. It's big enough, if i were to try to be funny, she'll kick me off the bed.. Lol

Honestly, i was like phew.. I got to sleep the bed.. And there wasn't any form of notti intention at all.

As mention it will be her birthday, i did make plans to give her a little surprise.. Due to the last minute planning, we'll reach the resort on her birthday itself. So in order to surprise her.. I decided to wish her in a 'different time zone' (because, the western side of the world can be up to 14hrs behind Singapore time)

So in the middle of the 1st night, i woke up, place the little gift i had for her beside her pillow..

Waking up next day, she saw the gift, got really happy and somehow during the day, we got both physically and emotionally closer together.. So we started playing cheekily with each other.. Hmm just kinda like got physical decently.. Like i'll mess her hair, playfully knock her head, she smack me on my arms so on..  I even put my arms around her when she said she's cold.. 
Haha up to you all to imagine..  Just imagine the decent things will do.. 

The 2nd day of our trip ended early. At abt 7pm, we've already finish dinner and being staying on the beach islands in Malaysia, there's limited entertainment or activities.

So like the 1st night, we went back to room for an early rest. This is where things took a huge drastic change.. The scope of adventure widen. 

This is where i will stop for now.. Keep you guys in suspense while i'll continue the encounter later.. 
Old 13-06-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Re: [True Story] An Unexpected One week of adventure tour..

Couldnt really sleep.. So the story continues...

We walked back to the our room.. Somehow, some courage made me hold her hand while walking back..

In room, we did we did our own clearing up and prepartion for tomorrow.. Skipped that.. We both got onto bed..

What's different now is this time, we lie down facing each other.. Being cheeky, i say good night, 'kissed' her forehead with my fingers..
When my fingers touches her forehead, she seem to like it, than somehow we both snuggle nearer to each other.

At this moment, i somehow fell into admiring her beauty.. AGAIN!!

Seconds goes by, part of me just agreed, move near lips nearer to her face.. Worryin that she might slap or push me away.. My lips stopped few cm before her forehead, i kinda breathe harder.. She reply with keepin still and her eyes closed..

*muackz* i kiss her forehead.. (still worrying that she might kick me off the bed) i freezed for the moment, to my surprise, she move nearer to me.. Like receiving some signals, i kissed her lips.. And we started nibbling each others lips.

I duno how long has it pass.. But aft the nibbling, we went back to other sides on the bed.. She 'tried to get to sleep', i look at her peaceful looks and suddenly, gather some courage, reach my hand underneath her neck and ask her.. 'Wan a hug???'

Instantly like magic, she move into my arms, i wrap myself around her waist, we started lips to lips again.. This time we started tongue interlocking frenching...

As a usual habit, i move my arms all over her body, her perky butt, her correctly size and shape boobs, finally between her thighs..

Suddenly, i felt her pussy lips, wet already.. I was very shocked.. Not sure if i move my fingers up, or she move her hips down.. Either way, within split seconds when my fingers felt her wet pussy.. She stopped kissing, pushed me away, seat up..

At this very moment, i was really worried that she'll slap me or get angry..

During that few seconds of worrying and insecurity.. Words of magics reached my ears...

"DO YOU HAVE CONDOM?"

(to be continued)
Old 14-06-2012, 12:25 AM
Samster

"DO YOU HAVE CONDOM?"

This words feels like a puttin me in winter season..

I love to have snow yet, shit, i didnt prepare any winter clothing... 

I still cant believe my ears where a sweet little lady i barely know for 3 weeks, had just climbed onto me, asking me if i have a condom.. 

Yes i really didnt prepare as i never thought the tour would go in this direction.. 

Still shocked, she lied down on my shoulder, rubbing my dick and mu nipples, she whisper to me again.. 

"dear, you have condoms??"

"Err noo.. Didnt expected this to happen, never prepare.."

Her: "awwww... Tooo bad.. So ths fun has to stop..."

Me: "ya maybe it should stop.. (at this time the devil spoke tooo) hmm.. You never had raw sex bedore??"

Her: "yes i do.. But let's keep things safe ok??.."

Me (recalling there are some shops along our beach resorts, somehow the devil took control) 
"i think the shops nearby may sell
Condom.."

Her: "well condom is the man's task.. If u think there is, go find out and bring some back.. I want to continue the fun...."

That being said, i kiss her, dress up and tell her i'll be right back..

Also told her "it'll be good if the bra is out"

Her: "hmm will be good if i'm naked.."

Me: "no no.. You're only and you must wear ur tshirt and undies..."

I winked at her and without giving her a chance to reply.. I got off the bed.. 

Alamak!! Wallet is at the reception's safe!!

Quickly retrieve my wallet.. Than walk down to the shops...

Decided not to ask.. Dont want to be too openly on such matters.. Than i finally got into the 4th and final store.. Was looking when the ger asked me what i need..

Quietly, i whispered 'errr condoms'

She happily and loudly "OF COS WE HAVE.. HERE HOW MANY YOU WANT??."

One piece was $3.. And i would believe i wont end with 1 time.. I'm sure my partner would meed more too.. Cant decided.. Ahhh.. Given me 6!! Half dozen.. Easy counting... =)

Walking back.. It feels like left side dont want to go back, right side wants to quickly get into action..

Ahh.. Whatever happens here no one knows who we are right? I race back and tada!!! She's lying underneath the blanket.. 
I happily strip down to my Cartoon boxers and jumped beside..
Old 14-06-2012, 01:10 PM
Samster

The moment the Popeye boxers was shown to her, she burst into laughter and started rubbing my groin area.. 

Me:" why are you laughing?"

Her:" Popeye is cute! So you like him??"

Me: "nope!! More like i'm as strong as him!!"

Not believeing my words, she remove my boxers, start stroking my dick and her expression changed after it grew into full size..

"WOW!! Is this true??.. Gosh!!"

Me: "hmm.. What's wrong??"

Her:" it's the biggest dick i've ever seen!! Oh my.. It may hurt.."

Me: " no worries!! If you're wet enough, it shld be fine.."

As i said, my fingers went between her pussy lips and started messing around..

She continue stroking and start moaning.. 

Me: "you love meat balls and sausage??"

Her: "no!! I loved to be fuck now..."

Without much thinking, i unwrap a condom, put it on, she climbed onto me, kneel down with me between her legs and started to put me into her..

It took her awhile, moaning and bouncing off my dick while she insert..

"ahhhhhh...."

Me:" yeah it's in.."

She started moving her hips up and down.. 

It didnt take it long for her to let out a big moan..

Lying down, enjoying the show.. I decided to disturb.. 

"tried froggy style??"

"whats that?"

"just change ito squatting position!"

She didnt hesitate and simply bring her knees up, soles on the floor and immediately...

"AHHHHH DEEEEEPP....."

SHOCKED!! I quicky cover her mouth and whisper.. people outside can hear us!!!

"ahhhhh.. So deeep.. Soooo loving it"

Apprently she's not listening.. I soon got distracted too when she keep swaying front and back on my dick...

Wooohoooo...

After awhile, i realise i must release my energy within...

"let me do the work now dear..."

She seems relectant to stop the action..

I change into missionary style, spread open her legs, slowly insert and started thrusting..

"ahhh.. Goood!!!"

As she started her moaning, i decided to kiss her to keep her quiet...

But before i could remember what happen.. I'm already multitasking..

Ensuring that my thrust is consistent, licking her frm jaw to chin, down to her chest and her lovely 34b cup boobs.. 

"ohhhh.. Ahhhhh.."

Her moanings only got louder and it totally turn me on.. 

Realise it's time, i lift up her legs, place them on my shoulders, pump into her pussy deeply.. 

The immediately response was a super loud and horny moan..

"shhhh!!! People can hear us dear.."

"i dun care!! Ahhh just keep coming.. Faster and dun stop!!"

realising that i cant stop myself.. The thrusting got harder and deeper.. Each additional ounce of energy only turn up the volume.. 

The loud horny moaning suddenly jus made me realise that we stay in a wooden beach resort style hut.. OH NO!! SURE PEOPLE HEAR US!!!

At the same time my dick head tells me "WHO CARES!! Keep fucking!!"

The pumping got deeper, the thrust got harder.. I purposely vary my hip movements between deep rubbing and in out thrusting..

Awhile later, i felt my sperm armies falling in.. Went down kiss her and ask.. 

"where you like me to cum dear??"

(was hoping she reply 'in my mouth'.. Yeah i love to see my sex partners taking my cum.. Feels dominating..)

"no not yet!! I havent cum.. YOU CANNOT CUM!!!" 

Totally shocked by her reply.. I stopped..

"HUH?? What?"

This is where she slapped my butt really hard an squeeze it..

"DEAR!! I SAID DONT STOP!!!"

Her words seems to be like trigger me to start my thrusting engine again..

This time however, can feel that i need to regather my sperm army..

Still going strong and deep, i was about to cum when she cried out...

"MOORE!! PLEASE.. L***.. Dont stop!! L*** go on!!!!"

The crying out of my name in her moaning for more sex simply turn me super on.. She simply cried it out naturally.. Automatically triggered me to fight back my sperm army and re-fucking her a good time..

The fucking goes on and on.. I also duno when i started moaning together with her.. (honestly, i tink everyone in the resort heard us!!)

That's when i know i have no more energy to fight bac my cum.. I started picking up my speed on my hips, thrusted her in and out.. Mixed my mood totally with her moanings..

At this time.. Her hands which was holding to my upper arm, reach out to my neck and pulle me down   To her.. I only remember i time my thrusting in and out properly so that i can produce a flesh hitting sound loudly, she can moan louder and we both feel better...

*splash*

my army of sperms invaded upon my hard thrusting.. I still follow up by a few gentle thrust and now my ger is already sucking my ear lobes and...
"gosh.. I love it.. You cum already right??"

"yeah i cum already..."

The words we exchange feels soooo sexy now..

She started kissing my ears and sucking.. 

*ouch*

i pull my ear away with intense pain..

"dear.. U dun apply direct force to the ear drum when u kiss the ears ya.."

She just lied there, laughin cheekily, grab the hand i use to massgae my ear and place on her boobs..

"dear it's cleaning up time!!"

And there we went into our very nice shower room to shower..

(this is only half of what happen the 2nd night)
Old 14-06-2012, 02:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 16
mlvnyong deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wow, first to camp here after this thread was posted 24hrs ago. TS faster more update.
Old 14-06-2012, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 14
Ahjon86 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhjon86 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Good Story..

Lucky you can just asked a random girl on a holiday.. She Said "Yes" Confirm something would happen you should have prepared... Anyway great story keep it coming..

[True Story] My School Motivation Re-treat Turn Orgy
http://www.sbfsg.net/showthread.php?t=273354
Old 14-06-2012, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 19
cancum deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I upz u for yr effort but don't let me wait to long for the 3rd, 4th.......night hor !
Old 14-06-2012, 05:28 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

camp ing for more
Old 14-06-2012, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3095 / Power: 15
CherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond reputeCherryPickle has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mlvnyong View Post
Wow, first to camp here after this thread was posted 24hrs ago. TS faster more update.
Please all be patient TS is still under moderation.
Old 14-06-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

In the showers, gerger simply head off under the shower head and wash herself..

Puzzled.. I grab her shampoo, pour them onto my hands, wet them and started finger scrubbing her hair..

She looked abit shocked when i do that but can see that she enjoys it.. 

"nah.. This is what my hair stylish always do for me... As i said, i massage her head and neck.."

Cheekily, gerger took my shampoo (we put our toiletries at the stand provided in the shower room) and started washin my hair the same.. The cuter thing is she's petite sized, so kinda like reachin out to a giant!! Haha.. Oops!! =X

Than we started scrubbing each other's body.. Frm the wash she washes my dick, it seems that she has not wash for a guy before..

I didnt dare to wash her pussy as  she told me it's abit rough earlier and now feels abit sore.. worrying that i may hurt her, i wash up to her pubic hair.. 

"ahhh... Owwww..." she groans slightly as water runs thru her pussy.. 

Seeing that it's kinda my fault.. I hug and kiss her gently.. Interestingly, the kiss seems to cure all of the discomfort.. =D

Than after that, i checked my fone for time and to set alarm to wake up.. 

Wooahhh!! We were having fun since abt 9pm since i brought back the condoms.. We have like 3 hrs of fun..

Yup! At 12am we zzZZZzzzzz........
Old 14-06-2012, 07:04 PM
Samster

Wah..
Thanx for the encouragement and the points..

Kinda cool!! Hahaha...

Well i'll only post when i'm free.. Like now i'm making chocolate cake now.. Fingers are free...
Muahahha..
Old 14-06-2012, 08:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

You got yourself a really horny lady!!! I love lady who is so vocal.
Old 15-06-2012, 02:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 13
zeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud ofzeusfist has much to be proud of

You got a really vocal one there, keep the story coming
Old 15-06-2012, 04:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1680 / Power: 19
eeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant futureeeemen has a brilliant future

Good read bro TS, do carry onz ya, don't make us wait too long!! Cheers.................

" All that is needed for Evil to succeed is, that decent human beings do NOTHING. " - Edmund Burke
Old 16-06-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Quoted: 134 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31003 / Power: 29
simple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond reputesimple2kee has a reputation beyond repute

interesting!

31 003 28/5 masterbaker+5, 27/5 TedPoo+24, 25/5 Cerro Torre+17,

for repeated xchange or more, pls check with me b4 adding

2nd xchange list:14/5, SimplyUnperfect. 8/5 ejectjoy+18, 18/4 Qazxcvbnm+19, 10/3 Ecuader+23, 9/3 Swagelock+25
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1