The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene

Notices

The Malaysian Commercial Sex Scene A section specifically for the great Sin Cities of Malaysia. Dedicated to our brothers across the Causeway. Malaysia Boleh!

User Tag List

Old 24-12-2008, 12:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
canon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
spa at renaissance

guys.. just to share with you lots on a discovery.. there's a spa in the renaissance hotel.. i called up the operator asking for the connection to the proper no nonsense spa... then was told it was closed but had another one and connected me to it.. it was abt 1145pm...

anyway, went down and saw that the place (cant remember the name) had both authentic massages and the hanky panky stuff...

asked for the hanky panky back to my room for rm460 for 2 hours. had very good fun. girl's name xiao yun, prc. fj bj was abt 7-8/10. face was really pretty. 8/10. height 1.68m . perfect.
Old 25-12-2008, 01:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Ezyy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: spa at renaissance

Hi bro, i think you are referring to Renaissance Hotel in KL is it? Because there are other Renaissance like R Melaka(yes got spa but no hanky panky), R Kota Bahru(no spa).
This Renaissance KL has a very expensive KTV by the name of De Macau and the PRCs stocks in the spa belongs to the same boss with Sky River(behind Dorsett Regency). The cost should be RM218 if pay CC then is RM230 per hour. Hope that helps other Bros!
Old 26-12-2008, 12:04 PM
Samster

canon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ezyy View Post
Hi bro, i think you are referring to Renaissance Hotel in KL is it? Because there are other Renaissance like R Melaka(yes got spa but no hanky panky), R Kota Bahru(no spa).
This Renaissance KL has a very expensive KTV by the name of De Macau and the PRCs stocks in the spa belongs to the same boss with Sky River(behind Dorsett Regency). The cost should be RM218 if pay CC then is RM230 per hour. Hope that helps other Bros!
sorry fellow bros.. yes.. Ezyy is right.. its at KL.. forgot this impt mention!
Old 05-12-2009, 01:11 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 17
rivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrivergame deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

the one at dorset has good massage and good after svc. gals are young and pretty. it's called regency spa, i think
Old 11-12-2009, 01:56 PM
Samster

hunter89 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Thanks to this thread. I managed to find the spa.
The prc gals are damn hot.
The price is quite reasonable @ RM 288. (prc and massage by professional for 30 minutes)
Old 12-12-2009, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 16
hcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud of

Any recommendation for good WL there?

Don't wait, join the queue. Confirm will return all upz in queue.

Please leave your nickname in the up message so that I can return your favour

Target: 1288 points
Old 02-10-2010, 10:28 AM
Samster (M)

tordur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

will be staying at renaissance kl hotel for the next few days, any good massage girls with special services to recommend that can call to the room???
Old 05-10-2011, 02:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Reviving this instead of starting a new thread.

So I'll be in KL again the last week of Oct and almost certainly staying at Renaissance again. Is this spa still alive? Active? Decent action? More looking for a good rub & tug than FS. Anybody been there recently?

Thanks.
Old 05-10-2011, 02:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
xxdune deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

girls are PRC...last time (about last year) only few local NL (1 or 2)...

but if u check out k-oke centre there "Macao"...that place is SUPERB...
Old 07-10-2011, 11:39 AM
Samster

Thanks xxdune.

I was there more than a year ago and at the time, the would not deliver to my room, have to go to their place. Anybody know if that has changed?

Never tried the karaoke. Is there an open bar area or is it just rooms only? I'll be alone so not much fun just getting a karaoke room to myself especially since I don't sing much anyway.
Old 08-10-2011, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
Rodrigo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

have to go to their place
Old 25-10-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

Quick update for bros here:

Been here since Sunday night but have been busy.

Hotel sports bar is a dead zone. I used to travel a LOT and I can safely say this is one of the saddest one I've seen in a very long time. Don't bother.

The "proper" spa is beside the gym on the 3rd floor; it's called Mandara. The other spa is Gold Valley Aroma Therapy in the basement accessed via stairs behind the hotel reception, in front of the coffee house. I just checked that one out. An older lady was at the front desk and first thing she said when I walked in was, we have spa and massage only. No extra services, nothing extra, just massage, no ladies, etc..... Wow!!! Did they get raided daily or something?

Anyway, played it cool and asked to tour the place. Some old guy showed me around the place, not bad really - lounge, jacuzzi and sauna. They serve food also apparently. RM90 spa package. Went back to the front desk, again the lady reminded me massage only. Asked if they can do it in the room and they said ok but RM120/hr. What a disappointment.

Club de Macau is between the East and West wings, only accessible from outside. However, it is now called Celebrity. I haven't checked it out yet but plan to do so tonight. If anyone wants to join me or want to hang out somewhere else in this area, please PM me.
Old 26-10-2011, 12:06 AM
mermaidstv

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

how much spa there?girl price
Old 26-10-2011, 07:29 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
bodyinspector deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I personally know the okt in that renaissance kl nonsense spa...anyone interested..just pm me...if you just walked in...they will deny the service..part of security measure...i usually stay in renaissance kl and normally ask the okt to send the girl to my room..
normally what i do, get down..select the girl, leave them the hotel elevator/room key card..and wait in my room...n wallaaaa....
Old 11-06-2014, 10:58 AM
Samster

Yes, very old thread but better to keep relevant info in the same place than start a new one.

Anyway, I'm back at the Renaissance this week and checked out the East (new) wing spa in the basement. Haven't been here in a couple of years so had no expectations. Turns out there's new management and the place has been completely refurbished. It's now called Heartland spa and looks like a real proper spa/massage place, quite similar in décor as one of those Thai odyssey places.

Decided to go for 90m aromatherapy for about 120. Got a ML from Myanmar, average looks/figure but good solid massage. Really fixed out some tight spots in my body, some I didn't even know I had. All in all, a decent deal in a relatively pleasant place. However, it might get noisy if they had more customers as they only have the usual curtain covers for each room instead of a door.

Now, as I was leaving, I saw a hot little number sitting near the doorway by the shoe change area. She had a tight little top that was perfectly too small for her very slim, but very top heavy figure.... She was poking away at her phone and looked up at me for a few moments as I walked past. There was another lady (customer) changing shoes but this chick was sitting on the steps instead of the many benches/chairs around. That makes me wonder if she's a "worker".

Paid up at the front counter and asked again about room service, told them they should allow it. One guy and a girl at the counter were friendly but repeatedly mentioned new management, no room service. Maybe they're just being very careful?

Any bros here tried this place recently and got more than a great massage? Do share.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1