The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Petain Romps

Notices

Petain Romps Cheapo Fucks but it feels the same when you cum

User Tag List

Old 07-01-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
boobyboob deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: H12R6 Fong Yi $50

Planned to visit some of my old PT standbys today but since there was no queue at Fong Yi's, I thought I should try at least once the WL so illustrious that she has her own thread on SBF. FR is a little long, but hopefully it'll help other FY virgins like me decide whether or not to join the constant queue in front of FY's door.

FONG YI: A 1st Timer's Perspective
(summary/breakdown at the end for those who don't want all the gritty details)

Fong Yi is the ultimate whore, and I mean that in a totally good way. This is a gal who happily gets down and dirty to make sure her clientele get what they came for. As previous FY vets have described, she is a true MILF. But this is not your college-educated friend's mom--this is the woman that the SYT Viet girls on the streets of GL grow up to be. I have a feeling she's been whoring for a looooong time, so much so that it's in her blood. As a result... she's damn good at it.

She lets my hands roam as she gives me the washdown and preps my arsehole for AR. I give her natural B-cups a squeeze. They're super soft, probably from being squeezed and fondled by so many dudes over the years. This immediately prompts her to start making out with me, slipping her sloppy wet tongue into my mouth. I'm a little taken aback by this as I've never had a WL be so forward with me before (at least not a sober one). Next it's onto the bed for a little nipple-sucking, cock-and-ball-sucking, asshole-licking action. BBBJ is offered and declined, so she covers me up and has at it. Fong Yi takes her time with this--it's almost like she doesn't want to stop sucking your dick and licking your ass... ever. She bobs up and down my covered cock, making it grow hard in her mouth, occasionally glancing up to look me in the eyes. HOT! Then she comes up to lick my nipples, rubbing her soft titties against my dick, and then licking me all over, salivating dirtily all over my body and making me feel like I'm about to be devoured. She goes back down and then up again a couple of times before raising my legs up in the air and attacking my anus. I'm not a huge fan of AR, but Fong Yi works wonders with her tongue, pecking and poking and prodding the donut muscle like it's the chocolate center of a Nestlé Drumstick ice cream cone. Again, she alternates between this and blowing my cock and frenching me. Now that I know where her tongue's been though, having that soft wet glob in my mouth makes me a little uncomfortable. I can't help but imagine how many assholes it's been inside and how many dude's asses' germs are now in my mouth (especially the germs from the ass of the Indian dude who came out of FY's room just before I went in). For all you Fong Yi regulars, the next time you go back, you'll probably have a few germs from my asshole in your mouth too.

FY is not a clock watcher at all, so as good as it's been going, it's up to me to put a stop to the cock-sucking, ball-sucking, body-licking bit. I pull her up and lay her on her back before entering her missionary. Usually I like to look a girl in the face when I'm fucking her missionary because it sort of adds to the GFE. But make no mistake--FY is no GFE; she is a full-on WE (Whore Experience). This girl just wants to fuck and be dirty and the whole time you're with her, you'll feel like she wants to eat you alive. I bury my face in her neck and notice the smell of saliva on her skin, which is kind of disturbing but hot at the same time. She continues to french me and let me do whatever I want, and whenever we make eye contact, her eyes taunt me to fuck her even harder. While I'm doing this, I notice that her pussy is rather loose--probably from all the action it's gotten over the years (and maybe a couple 'a babies?). Normally, this might be a turn-off, but on the contrary, it adds to the whole WE. So I flip her over for some doggy, watching my dick spear her pussy from behind. My only complaint is that with other WLs, when you fuck them doggy and give them the full length of your cock, you usually get some sort of "Aaaaah!" reaction, which I like because it's real and unexpected. But FY's been through it all, so there's not a whole lot you can do that will spark an unexpected reaction from her. I lean forward, grabbing onto to those little pancake titties before blowing my load. One thing to note is when you lean forward during doggy, especially with WLs here in Asia, the girl oftentimes will fall under your weight and just lie down prone on the bed. I don't really like this because then it's not really doggystyle any more. But FY holds up tough on all-fours and you feel secure lying on her back and blowing your wad.

She's just as enthusiastic during the finish wash as she is during the prep. And she still wants to french. This girl is craaaaaazy. I took a shower before I went to PT today, but upon leaving, I felt like I needed to shower again, and rinse my mouth out with mouthwash besides. You Singaporean guys like 'em dirty, and I can appreciate that, but I'm not sure if I could do it all the time. Next time I go, I'll be sure to stock up on Listerine and hand sanitizer. Here's my breakdown:

H12R6, Fong Yi
CAT50, Chinese (early 50s)
Face: 7/10 (imagine a Viet SYT FL in GL, 20 years later)
Body: 6.5/10 (proportional with a very slight tummy and a little sag)
Boobs: 6/10 (slightly flabby pancakes. maybe B-cup.)
Ass: 6/10 (ok)
Pussy: 6/10 (a little loose. some fur.)
Wash: 8/10 (enthusiastic before and after. washes your dick and ass both times. lets your hands roam. frenches you.)
Massage: 8.5/10 (amazing. licks you all over and makes you feel like you're about to be eaten alive)
AR: 8.5/10 (really good pecking, poking, and prodding and I'm not even that big a fan of AR!)
CBJ: 8.5/10 (really good and loves doing it. gives eye contact too, a huge turn to see her looking at you with your dick in her mouth. )
Missionary: 7.5/10 (enthusiastic. loves the sex. frenching. pussy a little loose.)
Doggystyle: 7.5/10 (stays on all-fours even when carrying your weight!)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (super friendly. 'obliging' doesn't even begin to describe it--this girl takes her own initiative. basically, you're utterly and completely in her hands.)
RTF: (probably not with the constant queue at her door, but she'd be the go-to girl if I'm ever in the mood to be DIRTY.)

-The Boob
Old 08-01-2015, 10:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1298 / Power: 15
roosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud ofroosting has much to be proud of

I like detail fr , its sounds very honest ...
ups yours bro ...
make me want to try FY ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by boobyboob View Post
Planned to visit some of my old PT standbys today but since there was no queue at Fong Yi's, I thought I should try at least once the WL so illustrious that she has her own thread on SBF. FR is a little long, but hopefully it'll help other FY virgins like me decide whether or not to join the constant queue in front of FY's door.

FONG YI: A 1st Timer's Perspective
(summary/breakdown at the end for those who don't want all the gritty details)

Fong Yi is the ultimate whore, and I mean that in a totally good way. This is a gal who happily gets down and dirty to make sure her clientele get what they came for. As previous FY vets have described, she is a true MILF. But this is not your college-educated friend's mom--this is the woman that the SYT Viet girls on the streets of GL grow up to be. I have a feeling she's been whoring for a looooong time, so much so that it's in her blood. As a result... she's damn good at it.

She lets my hands roam as she gives me the washdown and preps my arsehole for AR. I give her natural B-cups a squeeze. They're super soft, probably from being squeezed and fondled by so many dudes over the years. This immediately prompts her to start making out with me, slipping her sloppy wet tongue into my mouth. I'm a little taken aback by this as I've never had a WL be so forward with me before (at least not a sober one). Next it's onto the bed for a little nipple-sucking, cock-and-ball-sucking, asshole-licking action. BBBJ is offered and declined, so she covers me up and has at it. Fong Yi takes her time with this--it's almost like she doesn't want to stop sucking your dick and licking your ass... ever. She bobs up and down my covered cock, making it grow hard in her mouth, occasionally glancing up to look me in the eyes. HOT! Then she comes up to lick my nipples, rubbing her soft titties against my dick, and then licking me all over, salivating dirtily all over my body and making me feel like I'm about to be devoured. She goes back down and then up again a couple of times before raising my legs up in the air and attacking my anus. I'm not a huge fan of AR, but Fong Yi works wonders with her tongue, pecking and poking and prodding the donut muscle like it's the chocolate center of a Nestlé Drumstick ice cream cone. Again, she alternates between this and blowing my cock and frenching me. Now that I know where her tongue's been though, having that soft wet glob in my mouth makes me a little uncomfortable. I can't help but imagine how many assholes it's been inside and how many dude's asses' germs are now in my mouth (especially the germs from the ass of the Indian dude who came out of FY's room just before I went in). For all you Fong Yi regulars, the next time you go back, you'll probably have a few germs from my asshole in your mouth too.

FY is not a clock watcher at all, so as good as it's been going, it's up to me to put a stop to the cock-sucking, ball-sucking, body-licking bit. I pull her up and lay her on her back before entering her missionary. Usually I like to look a girl in the face when I'm fucking her missionary because it sort of adds to the GFE. But make no mistake--FY is no GFE; she is a full-on WE (Whore Experience). This girl just wants to fuck and be dirty and the whole time you're with her, you'll feel like she wants to eat you alive. I bury my face in her neck and notice the smell of saliva on her skin, which is kind of disturbing but hot at the same time. She continues to french me and let me do whatever I want, and whenever we make eye contact, her eyes taunt me to fuck her even harder. While I'm doing this, I notice that her pussy is rather loose--probably from all the action it's gotten over the years (and maybe a couple 'a babies?). Normally, this might be a turn-off, but on the contrary, it adds to the whole WE. So I flip her over for some doggy, watching my dick spear her pussy from behind. My only complaint is that with other WLs, when you fuck them doggy and give them the full length of your cock, you usually get some sort of "Aaaaah!" reaction, which I like because it's real and unexpected. But FY's been through it all, so there's not a whole lot you can do that will spark an unexpected reaction from her. I lean forward, grabbing onto to those little pancake titties before blowing my load. One thing to note is when you lean forward during doggy, especially with WLs here in Asia, the girl oftentimes will fall under your weight and just lie down prone on the bed. I don't really like this because then it's not really doggystyle any more. But FY holds up tough on all-fours and you feel secure lying on her back and blowing your wad.

She's just as enthusiastic during the finish wash as she is during the prep. And she still wants to french. This girl is craaaaaazy. I took a shower before I went to PT today, but upon leaving, I felt like I needed to shower again, and rinse my mouth out with mouthwash besides. You Singaporean guys like 'em dirty, and I can appreciate that, but I'm not sure if I could do it all the time. Next time I go, I'll be sure to stock up on Listerine and hand sanitizer. Here's my breakdown:

H12R6, Fong Yi
CAT50, Chinese (early 50s)
Face: 7/10 (imagine a Viet SYT FL in GL, 20 years later)
Body: 6.5/10 (proportional with a very slight tummy and a little sag)
Boobs: 6/10 (slightly flabby pancakes. maybe B-cup.)
Ass: 6/10 (ok)
Pussy: 6/10 (a little loose. some fur.)
Wash: 8/10 (enthusiastic before and after. washes your dick and ass both times. lets your hands roam. frenches you.)
Massage: 8.5/10 (amazing. licks you all over and makes you feel like you're about to be eaten alive)
AR: 8.5/10 (really good pecking, poking, and prodding and I'm not even that big a fan of AR!)
CBJ: 8.5/10 (really good and loves doing it. gives eye contact too, a huge turn to see her looking at you with your dick in her mouth. )
Missionary: 7.5/10 (enthusiastic. loves the sex. frenching. pussy a little loose.)
Doggystyle: 7.5/10 (stays on all-fours even when carrying your weight!)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (super friendly. 'obliging' doesn't even begin to describe it--this girl takes her own initiative. basically, you're utterly and completely in her hands.)
RTF: (probably not with the constant queue at her door, but she'd be the go-to girl if I'm ever in the mood to be DIRTY.)

-The Boob
Old 08-01-2015, 12:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 791 / Power: 13
francesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to beholdfrancesco is a splendid one to behold

lol boobyboob fr pretty funny...
Old 14-01-2015, 06:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
Sodomite deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by roosting View Post
make me want to try FY ....
Same here as well bro
Old 19-01-2015, 12:38 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 18
metalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud ofmetalgear123 has much to be proud of

Is fong yi on leave?(:
Old 07-02-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 17
mickey69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymickey69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I heard from some guys saying she did "RAW" is it true?
Old 07-02-2015, 10:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
JackyXu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What does "RAW" mean?
Old 09-02-2015, 10:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
UnlimitedShots deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Raw means entering the unknown hole without raincoat
Old 11-02-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 17
mickey69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymickey69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any tried?
Old 13-02-2015, 11:12 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
littl is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Yes, she do does RAW to loyal rtf customer. Its all happen out of sudden without knowing.
Old 15-02-2015, 10:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by littl View Post
Yes, she do does RAW to loyal rtf customer. Its all happen out of sudden without knowing.
My second visit she already did it and really out of sudden I am inside her. She just ride on top.
Old 16-02-2015, 08:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 20
johnlim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Are you guys sure of what you're saying that Fong Yi does raw? I've patronized Fong Yi on numerous visits and never once she had raw sex with me or attempted raw sex at all.

No, I don't support raw sex with WLs as you never know what you're gonna get from your next visit. Adapted Quote from Forest Gump. 😜
Old 16-02-2015, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 72 / Power: 11
lauahbeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnlim View Post
Are you guys sure of what you're saying that Fong Yi does raw? I've patronized Fong Yi on numerous visits and never once she had raw sex with me or attempted raw sex at all.

No, I don't support raw sex with WLs as you never know what you're gonna get from your next visit. Adapted Quote from Forest Gump. 😜
Affirmative.
Anyway, engaging a WL is already a risk. There was once a seasoned WL said good luck to me. I asked why? She said she's going medical checkup.
She is a pro and she is pro (professional).
They are high risk but used to it.
It's fast cash but may not easy money. Easy to open legs, but I think most brothers here do not like dead fish and all things also cannot.
To us it's release to them it's business la (talk cock suck cock or talk $ suck $).
So, when door is closed it's between you and the WL to deal, no force.
Old 16-02-2015, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1129 / Power: 10
raw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud ofraw1 has much to be proud of

Bro john and bro ah beng,
Ha ha ... hee hee ... You two talk juicy things about raw. I thought you both talking about me, the raw1. By the way i am not the raw as in raw sex. i am the raw as in un-cook raw, like the japanese raw food.

Bro john, i agree with your point of view.

Ah beng, i not only agree with your point of view, i like the funny things you said,
- She is a pro and she is pro - meaning prostitute and professional
- it's business la (talk cock suck cock or talk $ suck $)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lauahbeng View Post
Affirmative.
Anyway, engaging a WL is already a risk. There was once a seasoned WL said good luck to me. I asked why? She said she's going medical checkup.
She is a pro and she is pro (professional).
They are high risk but used to it.
It's fast cash but may not easy money. Easy to open legs, but I think most brothers here do not like dead fish and all things also cannot.
To us it's release to them it's business la (talk cock suck cock or talk $ suck $).
So, when door is closed it's between you and the WL to deal, no force.
Old 17-02-2015, 12:42 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 12
Alpine18 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mickey69 View Post
I heard from some guys saying she did "RAW" is it true?
Very doubtful for $50 to do raw, 5k maybe if they want to retire already. If you calculate their monthly or yearly takings, you will be surprised if they are AP. Therefore it doesn't make sense to do raw for $50 and Anti-vice will come after them. They are here to let each and every of you to enjoy, please do not create unnecessary rumours that are factless for it doesn't benefits anyone.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1