The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-03-2006, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 777 / Power: 21
tittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to beholdtittyhawk is a splendid one to behold
What is it like after getting married for over 5 years? How to maintain the marriage?

Bros,

Been disappearing away from the forum for quite some time now.

Well, cut the story short, as the subject suggests, how you guys, for those who are married, to maintain a marriage which has became a routine, dullness, and non sex exciting anymore? And what are the remedies (if any) or alternatives?

Comments pls.

TTH
Old 19-03-2006, 10:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 191 / Power: 20
SDMM is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSDMM is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: What is it like after getting married for over 5 years? How to maintain the marri

Quote:
Originally Posted by tittyhawk
Bros,

Well, cut the story short, as the subject suggests, how you guys, for those who are married, to maintain a marriage which has became a routine, dullness, and non sex exciting anymore? And what are the remedies (if any) or alternatives?

Comments pls.

TTH
i hate to break this to u bro. but a marriage is like a smooth cruise as opposed to white river rafting

excitment only happens during courtship
Old 19-03-2006, 10:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
verisio is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: What is it like after getting married for over 5 years? How to maintain the marriage?

I'm not married but once read an article on pre-marriage and post-marriage.

One can be married and still love ur other half deeply but romance can be totally non-existent. This also sadly leads to the fact that men being horny creatures will look to elsewhere for that romance kick and sexual fulfilment, which is a sad thing because many of these men still love their women deeply.

In pre-marriage, there exist love and romance. And we men are such focused and goal orientated creatures that once we attain our goal - (aka getting her as gf or wife etc). We get slack on the hunting.

It basically means that love can always be there. It's pretty much like a lock-key combination which fits well with ur other half. But romance is like a fire which has to be constantly s+++ed n maintained or it'll die out.

Just my humble opinions. =)
Old 19-03-2006, 11:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 19
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of
Re: What is it like after getting married for over 5 years? How to maintain the marri

Quote:
i hate to break this to u bro. but a marriage is like a smooth cruise as opposed to white river rafting

quite agree, bro
marriage is veri monotonous 1, esp after babies, work, part-time studies.

personally i've bin thru all those (most of it) liao.
Life's abit borin. u gotta find ur own xcitiment n yet maintain ur image (status). sumhw try 2 find happiness (xcitiment) within ur family (it is more meaningful (fulfilling)

unless no other choice then
follow
Army external rule:
do anythin BUT DUN GET CAUGHT!!!!!!!
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always
Old 19-03-2006, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1086 / Power: 19
Torch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud ofTorch_Man has much to be proud of

Quote:

quite agree, bro
marriage is veri monotonous 1, esp after babies, work, part-time studies.

personally i've bin thru all those (most of it) liao.
Life's abit borin. u gotta find ur own xcitiment n yet maintain ur image (status). sumhw try 2 find happiness (xcitiment) within ur family (it is more meaningful (fulfilling)

unless no other choice then
follow
Army external rule:
do anythin BUT DUN GET CAUGHT!!!!!!!
YinYin FR
Stories Sharing
Do upz me (encouragement) 4 d effort
Next target: 1100 points...
We upz each other...
sharin is a virtue...

women r meant to be coaxed/respected always
Old 19-03-2006, 11:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 340 / Power: 19
AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!AdGuy is one of the Best!
Re: What is it like after getting married for over 5 years? How to maintain the marriage?

Quote:
Bros,

Comments pls.

TTH
I'm not some guru, but the best advice i can think of would be to always keep in mind why she was THE ONE for you in the first place.

There is a tendency for women to go into "dullness" mode after marriage, esp after childbirth when she starts to devote her life to the baby. And if you are getting sick of your marriage because it's non sexciting, then maybe you got married for the wrong reasons in the first place. No finger pointing here, just giving my opinions in general.

Having said that, I think both party needs to make an effort to keep the flame burning.

LOVE IS NOT A FEELING, IT IS A DECISION. ONLY WHEN YOU DECIDE TO LOVE IN THE MOST DIFFICULT OF SITUATIONS, THEN DOES REAL LOVE EXIST.
Old 20-03-2006, 09:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster

IMO,
5 yrs of marriage is not long but it ain't short either.

However, it all depends on how u wanna get on with ur marriage and wat u do determines on how ur marriage ends. It's either u decide to bring some new things to ur marriage and die a blissful husband or be as it is and died a bored-with-my-family husband.

Take a kettle of water for example.
Scenario 1:
When a relationship/marriage started after the water is boiled. The "feeling" tend to cool down after sometime, then u gotta reboil again. In this case, the "feeling" will get lesser and lesser. And the "kettle" breaks down faster.

Scenario 2:
Start the relationship/marriage when you start boiling the water. Then as time goes by, "feelings" starts to warm up eventually it heats up. When the water are at a certain temperature, you turn the fire smaller so that it keeps boiling and the "feeling" may last longer.

Like wat i always say: Love is like boiling water, u can either start boiling them first or keep it hot.

Above is how I felt for maintaining a relationship.

Cheers.

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 20-03-2006, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 19
YummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to beholdYummyBear is a splendid one to behold

A pity I saw this thread a bit too late... Din go past the 5 yr mark....

yUmmYbEaR pErSoNaL gRooM|nG tHeOrY: Do NoT hAvE hAb|t oF b|t|nG nA|Ls wHeN yOu hAvE hAb|t oF ScRaTcH|nG bAcKs|dE.
Old 20-03-2006, 10:31 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 20
hansolo712 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhansolo712 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Bros,

Comments pls.

TTH
Try married 5 years and 2 kids..

Well, Singapore woman needs to attend some courses. I've tried everything, from talking about it, bringing her to our honeymoon location (burned 10k), etc etc,.. but the secciting only last for 1 or 2 days..

very sian
Old 20-03-2006, 10:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Well, cut the story short, as the subject suggests, how you guys, for those who are married, to maintain a marriage which has became a routine, dullness, and non sex exciting anymore?
my marriage should be about 5 years old now or maybe over 5 years. it is best to have a kid or two to make the marriage more meaningful. you will have to keep changing your routines to take care of the kid, and there wont be long periods of dullness because the urine and bood bood will come quite regularly, if you know what i mean...

where sex is concerned, well your wife is the only one you can bonk raw shiok shiok without fear. outside makan sure have to put condom right? best is dont bonk too much outside, otherwise go home see the wife also sian...
Old 20-03-2006, 11:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Castrol
my marriage should be about 5 years old now or maybe over 5 years.
see lah, about 5 years or after 5 years you also forgot liao ....
if your wife know you say this you sure kena from her .. hehe

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 20-03-2006, 11:43 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 488 / Power: 20
Castrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of lightCastrol is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by DNAT
see lah, about 5 years or after 5 years you also forgot liao ....
if your wife know you say this you sure kena from her .. hehe
hahaha... its ok bro, most of the time i am usually half drunk and walking like an egyptian when i kena from her...
Old 20-03-2006, 04:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1102 / Power: 22
Rof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud ofRof|maoxz has much to be proud of

Quote:
Bros,

Comments pls.

TTH
You into 5 years liao. Best of luck hor.

Vietnamese Wife in Singapore

Foreigner Wife's matter.

Need Info on PRC Visa etc
Old 21-03-2006, 03:41 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1116 / Power: 0
ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25 ahpaul25

Life Is Like A Box Of Chocolate, U Never Know What U Will Get Next! :d
Old 21-03-2006, 04:28 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 461 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
And what are the remedies (if any) or alternatives?

Comments pls.

TTH

Dump the old model and get a new wife.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1