The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List
1980, nirvana

Old 22-09-2016, 06:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 205 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Bangkok Chiong Scene / Massage / AGoGo / Clubs / Disco

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ninja_Assassin View Post
Maybe he has fetish for GILFs

BKK Soapy Massage Parlours puyings are too young for him.
Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Dun forget to collect red packet.
Don't like that lah give people chance lah!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
This is the first time I go bkk
After you try Bangkok you'll condemn Hatyai 5555!
No offence to Hatyai fans but now Hatyai is more of a family destination, shopping and eating.
The golden era of Hatyai in the 70s and 80s is gone.

1) Puying's serwit lumber 1. Want how many shots, give you how many shots.
2) Wash clothes and underwear for you.
3) When you leave the puying cry until maciam father just die.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayhay View Post
Don't Like that lah senior hahahaha
OK you can repent yourself by providing updates after your virgin trip to Bangkok.
Old 22-09-2016, 07:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Just to digress on Hatyai's hey days. To add to TC's nostalgia, vets here tell me the gals even put on tooth paste on your toothbrush

Sanuk to hay2's cherry Bkk trip. Once you tried krungthep, you'll be back
Old 22-09-2016, 07:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Don't like that lah give people chance lah!

After you try Bangkok you'll condemn Hatyai 5555!
No offence to Hatyai fans but now Hatyai is more of a family destination, shopping and eating.
The golden era of Hatyai in the 70s and 80s is gone.

1) Puying's serwit lumber 1. Want how many shots, give you how many shots.
2) Wash clothes and underwear for you.
3) When you leave the puying cry until maciam father just die.

OK you can repent yourself by providing updates after your virgin trip to Bangkok.
Wah so sawlid ah? Sure kena KC trap leh like this... Too bad i was born in a wrong era and missed out the golden era. hahahaa
Old 22-09-2016, 11:26 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Just to digress on Hatyai's hey days. To add to TC's nostalgia, vets here tell me the gals even put on tooth paste on your toothbrush
Oh yah forgot about this point too!

Quote:
Originally Posted by smile_santa View Post
Wah so sawlid ah? Sure kena KC trap leh like this... Too bad i was born in a wrong era and missed out the golden era. hahahaa
I missed out on that golden era too.
Heard all these from those Ah Peks who frequent Hatyai in those hey days.

Heng I went through the golden era of Dongguan before it came crashing down.
Old 23-09-2016, 12:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 424 / Power: 20
smile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find bettersmile_santa is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I missed out on Dongguan too but China not really my cup of tea. Heard the service is top-notch though.
Old 24-09-2016, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 12
drbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdrbeejay is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My observations from recent solo trip.

Soapy is the usual afternoon activity but Huai Khwang is a sad sight now. Cesaers, nataree, emmaulle all closed. Hi class is still open but the variety and quality cannot compare. Heard colonzge still open and other than the lord, not sure where else to find soapy.

Headed to Baccara for night time activities. I'm not sure if its the Japs driving the costs up or cheap charlies making the mamasans giving standardised prices. Apparently, bar fine are lady drinks are still 600 and 200 respectively. You need 2 ld to bar fine the girl. ST and LT are 3000 and 6000 respectively. Was quite taken a back by this and since there weren't any nice looking girls around it was packed like sardines, I took off empty handed.
Old 24-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 20
sduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysduuu deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by drbeejay View Post

Soapy is the usual afternoon activity but Huai Khwang is a sad sight now. Cesaers, nataree, emmaulle all closed. Hi class is still open but the variety and quality cannot compare. Heard colonzge still open and other than the lord, not sure where else to find soapy.

Headed to Baccara for night time activities. I'm not sure if its the Japs driving the costs up or cheap charlies making the mamasans giving standardised prices. Apparently, bar fine are lady drinks are still 600 and 200 respectively. You need 2 ld to bar fine the girl. ST and LT are 3000 and 6000 respectively. Was quite taken a back by this and since there weren't any nice looking girls around it was packed like sardines, I took off empty handed.
Agreed. Caesars, Emmanuelle and Nataree all closed. Pathetic.

But if you keep walking past Emmanuelle, Alaine(?) is still open but choices are limited.

I went to Bacarra too. What you mentioned is true.
Old 24-09-2016, 01:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 718 / Power: 20
modusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to beholdmodusoperandi is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Don't be sad about this it was bound to happen anyways with all the encroaching development in the area.

There's plenty of places to choose from still. Bella, Utopia, the Rama 9 places, Copacabana, Poseidon. I don't think these girls just disappear. Other MPs will pick up the slack. If you can't choose from those then you can always try the lottery at Thermae.

I was just at Copacabana for the first time and thought the quality was decent. I have never been disappointed at Utopia either.

Nataree had lots of girls but it's been overrated for awhile in my opinion. Service there was awful the last few times I went. I'm not all that sad to see it closed.

Emmanuelle has been below average for a long time too.

Caeser's palace..lol i've never seen more than 10 girls in that place even 10 years ago. I'm surprised it didn't die sooner.

Quote:
Soi cowboy has been awful for many years now with stupid short time and Long time inflation along with bad attitude of the girls.

I'm not sure why guys still go to them. Only time i've ever seen it good was before 2008.
Old 24-09-2016, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hey guys,

I just move to BKK for long term work. Contribute a lot in the local geyland forum, but first time playing here in BKK. Expat pay here quite shiok hehe.

So far play twice already. First time was at Cherry Massage, wanted Yok but i went too early so only got 4 girls. In the end went for Natty, very cheerful, hardworking, but looks not very good lah. Price-wise is cheap, 2.3k + 200 tips from me for 2 hours, I came 3 times lolol.

Looks: 5/10
Service: 7/10

Next I went to Alaina for soapy. Pick V9 (Kwang) I believe, tall, body ok only but face is my type Cost is 2.6k, not sure for how long, but I only spend ard 35 min with her. Despite the short time, it was a good experience. Massage sucked, but bath together was nice, not much soap or body rubbing though. China girls are actually better, at least those in SG.

For the highlight, unfortunately it was CBJ, and too rough also. But sex was great, she was tight, and very skillful. Change position a few times, before finally cummign staring into her eyes. Haha won't RTF for me in the future coz short time + CBJ, but worth a try coz of her pretty face. And she is quite friendly as well, so got a little bit of gfe haha

Looks: 8/10
Service: 6/10

Now my turn to ask. Which is your favorite experience so far in BKK? PM me also can.

Thanks,
R

Last edited by rtlfy; 24-09-2016 at 04:27 PM.
Old 24-09-2016, 06:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Nesta74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

just to highlight Baccara LT is only 5hours.....getting worst...
Old 24-09-2016, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
b00bz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Headed to Baccara for night time activities. I'm not sure if its the Japs driving the costs up or cheap charlies making the mamasans giving standardised prices. Apparently, bar fine are lady drinks are still 600 and 200 respectively. You need 2 ld to bar fine the girl. ST and LT are 3000 and 6000 respectively.
Thanks for the info!
That's not too bad.. same prices since last year then...

Can any bros kindly advise where the best options for kapoo are?
I tried Celebrity Spa and they had some hots ones there.
Old 24-09-2016, 10:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 10
realy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyrealy deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesta74 View Post
just to highlight Baccara LT is only 5hours.....getting worst...
ground floor or level 2/3 girls ? i understand that ground floor gers dun go for LT.
Old 25-09-2016, 01:23 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nesta74 View Post
just to highlight Baccara LT is only 5 hours.....getting worst...
555 really ridiculous even LT also have time frame.

Some more so short restricted to 5 hours!
Old 25-09-2016, 01:33 AM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 691 / Power: 16
anikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to beholdanikisan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
555 really ridiculous even LT also have time frame.

Some more so short restricted to 5 hours!
Actually from my short 2 years of experience, i realised that LT is getting shorter and shorter...unless...u look v hansum or like kpop star or really know how to sweet talk her haha

i kena 6k LT for 18 hours, no bf. private arrangement haha
Old 25-09-2016, 02:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 9
erobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samstererobaka is a Helpful and Caring Samster

any bros in bkk for this coming thursday & sunday? pm me
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1