The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 28-06-2014, 09:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
stevenboa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
unprotected oral sex from a 150CAT girl

Just came back from geylang. The first time I visited regulated brothels and had a session with a 150CAT girl.

Since I was quite inexperienced with the "rules in house", I basically followed the girl's order. I heard about the usage of condom is required for all sexual activities there (including oral sex), but surprisingly, that girl performed an unprotected oral sex to me. For the vaginal sex, capped on for sure. Since I understand the unprotected oral sex (especially for the receptive partner) is extremely low AND those house girls went for medical check-up every month, I felt quite safe so I didn't stop her.

After the session, I asked why she did oral sex without cap. She said, firstly, she checked my private area and had no problems with it. secondly, I'm quite polite and gentle to her. Thirdly, I'm also from China. For bros from China, they usually did it without cap because it will make their own bros feel better.

However, what she said at last scared me - "It's totally up to ourselves if we wanna cap or not. Even without cap, nobody knows and nobody forces us".

Scary....Anyone has the similar experience before?
Old 28-06-2014, 09:44 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 258 / Power: 11
Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!Lonelyboiiii is one of the Best!
Re: unprotected oral sex from a 150CAT girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevenboa View Post
Just came back from geylang. The first time I visited regulated brothels and had a session with a 150CAT girl.

Since I was quite inexperienced with the "rules in house", I basically followed the girl's order. I heard about the usage of condom is required for all sexual activities there (including oral sex), but surprisingly, that girl performed an unprotected oral sex to me. For the vaginal sex, capped on for sure. Since I understand the unprotected oral sex (especially for the receptive partner) is extremely low AND those house girls went for medical check-up every month, I felt quite safe so I didn't stop her.

After the session, I asked why she did oral sex without cap. She said, firstly, she checked my private area and had no problems with it. secondly, I'm quite polite and gentle to her. Thirdly, I'm also from China. For bros from China, they usually did it without cap because it will make their own bros feel better.

However, what she said at last scared me - "It's totally up to ourselves if we wanna cap or not. Even without cap, nobody knows and nobody forces us".

bro, oral sex without condom is common, u go cat 50 hse, some oso blowjob without condom
Old 28-06-2014, 09:59 PM
Samster

thx bro. 1st time go to "protected" brothels, but I'm the 1st receive an unprotected oral sex. Funky. Lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonelyboiiii View Post
bro, oral sex without condom is common, u go cat 50 hse, some oso blowjob without condom
Old 28-06-2014, 10:27 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

even if u get anything, its probably just a infection that antibiotics can cure

if u suspect anything wrong, go dsc clinic for testing

the only thing to worry about is raw sex

anyway since this is ur 1st time go geylang....congrats
Old 29-06-2014, 01:11 AM
Samster

Hah, thx man. I think I'm fine but you also ease my mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
even if u get anything, its probably just a infection that antibiotics can cure

if u suspect anything wrong, go dsc clinic for testing

the only thing to worry about is raw sex

anyway since this is ur 1st time go geylang....congrats
Old 29-06-2014, 01:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Yr first oral sex is inside bath room ???? Or bed....

U heard must wear......why u never follow ???? If u kanna....then u blame who ???.....i very curious
Old 02-07-2014, 03:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 11
Sanny is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSanny is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Your written English sounds very local

Quote:

Old 02-07-2014, 04:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Only 8 post count but ur repts gives way , do better next , lol
Old 02-07-2014, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Bro, the way you wrote is very local. Why do you said you are a PRC Chinese?
Old 03-07-2014, 12:23 AM
Samster

Really? hah. probably because stay at Sg for a long time. 4 years already.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanny View Post
Your written English sounds very local
Old 03-07-2014, 12:25 AM
Samster

Because...I AM PRC Chinese. not kidding, bro. it's true. hah

Quote:
Originally Posted by loverod View Post
Bro, the way you wrote is very local. Why do you said you are a PRC Chinese?
Old 03-07-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Because...I AM PRC Chinese. not kidding, bro. it's true. hah
I am singaporean too......its true.....
Old 03-07-2014, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanny View Post
Only 8 post count but ur repts gives way , do better next , lol
Sanny, it is not hard to get points up. All you need is one senior brother to like your posts or agree with what you say and u start gaining points. I think the most senior brothers have something like 12 points I think or thereabouts. And if they are premium members, you get 24 points boost right up front. So really, it is not so much a sign of being a clone really, if I digress.
Old 03-07-2014, 04:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
Sanny, it is not hard to get points up. All you need is one senior brother to like your posts or agree with what you say and u start gaining points. I think the most senior brothers have something like 12 points I think or thereabouts. And if they are premium members, you get 24 points boost right up front. So really, it is not so much a sign of being a clone really, if I digress.
stevenboa for sure is clone from locals , written english very locals, look at those zaps
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1