The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-01-2011, 08:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
winger74 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
phoenix spa

Hello fellow cheongsters, just been to phoenix spa opposite vivo city. Paid $65for an hour, tried a china girl called:

Name: Lily
Looks: 6.5 (MILF standard, don’t expect SYT, pretty when young)
Boobs: C cup
Attitude: Very friendly and service-oriented
Damage: $50 HJ

For exact location, pls buy a copy of the newpaper.
Old 18-01-2011, 06:55 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 21
qwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: phoenix spa

I tried this rather new place too. Address available from TNP.
small car park, enter from main road, wait at gantry, invisible guard will open for you (really!).
take basement carpark lift up, turn left you will see the tinted windows.
Not really a big place but ample rooms. mostly milfs at the time i went. Although quite a ulu building, surprisingly a lot of customers (nearby construction foremen).
changing area is freaking cramp! so is jacuzzi (almost like a deeper long bath thats all, max 2 guys inside) and 1 steam room. only one toilet/shower room (the other one is used by the lady staff) so have to wait. Very suffocating if you dont smoke and some guy smoke inside the changing area, cos the whole changing area including jacuzzi is barely the size of a HDB bedroom or smaller. All will die of cancer together.
Assigned a viet girl in her 30s with rather nice boobs but cmi face. Linda is her name. There's a nicer looking but older Chinese lady, which I would have preferred.
Soft, slow rub that's rather sensual (could do with a little more strength) rather enjoyable unless you like the hard type.
HJ is mechanical but gets the job done, allows autoroam but no stripping. Nice soft boobs, i think is B cup. Freaking tight push up bra makes it hard to eject her nips, so dont even think of sucking them. LOL.

WARNING : this place dont have habit of changing towel on the bed after each customer. she merely rearranged the towel back nicely. So for hygiene freaks, please stay away!

Massage 7/10
Looks 5/10
Boobs 8/10
HJ 6/10
BJ/FJ - Not available at this outlet
Facilities - 3/10

Conclusion : Spa entry price ($65) for such poor facilities plus so-so girls make this place not worth returning. My recommendation is to skip this joint unless you are in the area and dying for a release.
If bros got other better recommendations around this area, please PM me. Thanks!
Old 18-01-2011, 06:57 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Firework deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro, can pm the address?
Old 18-01-2011, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19781 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for the FRs bros.

passed by this place many times n have been wondering how the girls, massage stds n prices r like. now u have answered my qns!

place is quite secluded, the building's not one which any man on the street like u n me will likely know, maybe not even the taxi drivers.

dun thk i'll patronise, with the negative reviews.

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-01-2011, 12:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 19
mercedes500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

second qwerty's review

very stuffy changing shower room.

had a girl whom i rejected for "sexy massage" whatever that means, not that she was bad looking but environment just spoilt it all for me and entry is so expensive.

also met 2 chinese foreman looking type when i was leaving.
Old 19-01-2011, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 571 / Power: 20
notti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to allnotti_boi is a name known to all

$65??? wtf! prices going up coz of all the closed joints??

demand exceeding supply now
Old 19-01-2011, 03:19 AM
Samster

owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mercedes500 View Post
second qwerty's review

very stuffy changing shower room.

had a girl whom i rejected for "sexy massage" whatever that means, not that she was bad looking but environment just spoilt it all for me and entry is so expensive.

also met 2 chinese foreman looking type when i was leaving.
i wonder what right have they to charge $65 for entry when they are not even equipped with the basic HC/SPA facilities. fr the FRs, it juz look like any other normal TN shop. nowadays some of those which charge $40 offer quite a nice, soothing environment. think they need to learn fr 'Queen of Mosha'.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-01-2011, 01:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 16
torrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytorrokey deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Oh, bro owen, even you know this place, it's at TB house, right?

Seems like you hang around those areas I hanged around too. Maybe we have seen each other before, haha.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
i wonder what right have they to charge $65 for entry when they are not even equipped with the basic HC/SPA facilities. fr the FRs, it juz look like any other normal TN shop. nowadays some of those which charge $40 offer quite a nice, soothing environment. think they need to learn fr 'Queen of Mosha'.
Old 19-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by torrokey View Post
Oh, bro owen, even you know this place, it's at TB house, right?

Seems like you hang around those areas I hanged around too. Maybe we have seen each other before, haha.
hahahaa ... i passed by this place quite often. happen to see it by chance 1 day. walau ... d signboard so bright n big how to miss???? maybe bros who like the gal can ask if she provide outcall? there are many ulu hotels nearby which yr wifey, gf, friends or relatives r very very unlikely to catch u. unless u dam suay lah. LOL

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 19-01-2011, 06:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1016 / Power: 16
hardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud ofhardpoke has much to be proud of

heng ah!! i saw this place with my friend even before it was advertised on the papers.. wanted to be hero and go try that time, luckily my big head win small head.. hehehe..

anyway, thank you bro qwertyup for giving us an insight of the facilities and quality of girls.. i am going to stay away......

up you for your effort..
Old 19-01-2011, 10:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 230 / Power: 21
qwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samsterqwertyup is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Wink Re: phoenix spa

No need to thank me bros!
It is my pleasure to put my wallet and didi on the line to test out the goods and share with my fellow bros!
I would appreciate if anyone with better lobang around this area to PM share with me.

Thanks in advance.
Old 20-01-2011, 01:01 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
chain_g2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I oso try b4....wa liao...$65 no joke leh....bo bian,tot later got special....skali was massaged by one Chinese lady.....checked with lady boss,she say dat lady strictly no special....wah piangz....then lady boss ask me to come other time and she will give me girl dat can do special.....in my head,no need lah...so ex and then no special.....
Old 22-01-2011, 02:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chain_g2 View Post
I oso try b4....wa liao...$65 no joke leh....bo bian,tot later got special....skali was massaged by one Chinese lady.....checked with lady boss,she say dat lady strictly no special....wah piangz....then lady boss ask me to come other time and she will give me girl dat can do special.....in my head,no need lah...so ex and then no special.....
actually there r many shops out there which 'hang goat head n sell dog meat'.
some shops, you need to go fr 2nd time onwards before they dare to offer u any specials. owners probly hv this perception tt AVs will usually not waste their $$$ testing water for the 2nd time. ok it may not be 100% fool proof but at least it's still a deterrent.

well, AVS r not stupid lah. 1 can tell fr experience fr d gal's looks, dressing n mannerism if she'll pop u the GQ later.

Rep pts:
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-01-2012, 04:26 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kimster75 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I went to phoenix spa 2 times.

1st time: Jenny, viet. 30+, B cup.
2nd time: Linda, chinese, 30+, B cup.

HJ only...
Spa is small and shower even smaller.
Towers can insist they change because the gals dont have such practices.

Massage is ok since the gals are experience.
HJ is mechanical... so... DIY is almost the same.

Entry is $65 but almost all places jack up prices... supply is less than demand... what to do...

Location is good opp Vivo city.
Bros who drive can park at their building... just horn the security guard to open and tell them that you come for spa. They will direct you to the parking.

Bros that got recommendations please pm and share. CNY coming and lonely.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1