The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 01-12-2015, 08:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 14 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 269 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2319 / Power: 23
snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: All Vietnam Related TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post
Hahaha arrow shooting here there everywhere

Huh not sperm meh?????

All chit chat so happy until pre-ejaculate mah

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:24 AM
Samster

snipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond reputesnipeshot08 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
FOUND! outside Centrepoint

So clever...... Botar jio si Botar

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Finally TS thuong me roi must go and buy Toto.

So you are buying for me ah????? I text you my delivery address or bank account ok???? Oh like that I must thuong u more more

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Hahahahaha I saw you took it out and brush some more.

Mai luan luan kong hor, I will never want to touch YOUR false teeth

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
wah. serious? I paid in USD several times because i ran out of VND, they just act blur like got no change like that.

Thats why in any foreign cuntries I will always change enough to last me at least 2 days and not just choon choon ho

But I also cant blame you guys cos most infrequent travellers may not want to be stuck with too much foreign currencies especially if they are not sure when they will be going back again

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bteh52 View Post
Hi bros
am here in Saigon for the weekend, very the bored hehe any bros wanna hang or cheong PM or sms me +84166 205 7648!

You are too late next time you should post at least 1 week earlier

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:38 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
lol..u where got poor cheongster...
have a great weekend ...too bad la..been months since our calendar coincide leh

You still dare to say ah, in month of Nov both you and I went to HCM on 2 weekends each and you can still managed to siam my dates

This means not coincide liao is purposely siam me liao....huhuhuhu

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aluminium View Post
Hi guys, thanks so much for the advice! I will take a trip down there to see the rates. Hopefully worth the taxi ride

On average the potential "loss" is about 2% to 3% so depending on your amount you are changing I would suggest that you compare to your taxi fare to see if it is worth the fare or not

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeatguyAlvin View Post
bro ah , honestly worth it. But if you don't intend to go to the market in the first place the airport exchange rate is actually good enough.

Wah Alvin oi you becum very clever liao hor

Cheerios......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 08:49 AM
Samster

Public Service Announcement

HCM airpork departure hall changes - from 2 scanning stations to only 1 before the custom stamp area, moreover 2 separate stations left & right all open unlike previously inside after custom stamp where they may not open both all the times

Queue before Custom Stamp - now centralised queue where got 1 Orpiter direct you to a booth instead of previously where we rush for the shortest queue we can see

See, who says HCM airpork never improve

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Old 01-12-2015, 09:23 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1096 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39999 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snipeshot08 View Post
Chop signed guaranteed Botar is such........ dun say we never agree on anything hor........

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
...poor bro BB...>>>>

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 01-12-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This one I know, but need somebody else to confirm or else Botar say I bias mah.....kekekeke

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
Bro BB always post many sexy babes pics but recently slowed down alot...

Old 01-12-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Public Service Announcement

HCM airpork departure hall changes - from 2 scanning stations to only 1 before the custom stamp area, moreover 2 separate stations left & right all open unlike previously inside after custom stamp where they may not open both all the times

Queue before Custom Stamp - now centralised queue where got 1 Orpiter direct you to a booth instead of previously where we rush for the shortest queue we can see

See, who says HCM airpork never improve

Cheerios.......SS08 ^_^
thank you for public announcement....^^

Old 01-12-2015, 09:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
You still dare to say ah, in month of Nov both you and I went to HCM on 2 weekends each and you can still managed to siam my dates

This means not coincide liao is purposely siam me liao....huhuhuhu

Cheerios.....SS08 ^_^
We take turn go there qc ma.
Must feedback and maintain quality.
Then the following week will be better.
明天会更好

Dec flights so expensive leh.
Batam also ferry incident ....
Jialat liao.
Lucky recently ica close eye a bit....some new ones came to the joint I brought you to here in sinkielan.
Bro kt bo eng leh
Old 01-12-2015, 09:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
thank you for public announcement....^^
Bro...when u trying out the new gate ha?
I see the new arrangement...headache leh.
Line up like queue for hello kitty last time...sibei long.
Hope u go airport earlier don't hit
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1